• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, unless the attack has the actual description that details what it does or shows that it has the properties of a particle beam its hyperbole/flowery language at best.

@Dienomite Scans? If the only proof of it being a particle beam is "Its called a particle beam" then it definitely wont be accepted.

Shrug Dunno, i wasnt there for that, if it doesnt display the properties of plasma it shouldnt be considered plasma

WeeklyBattles said:
Shrug Dunno, i wasnt there for that, if it doesnt display the properties of plasma it shouldnt be considered plasma
I'll refer to SD about that at some point

Matthew has already agreed with mundus being at least high 6a which would scale to sparda argosax and sparda dt Dante

would the same thing go with their speed

Because it hasn't been added yet and we are still discussing what to add like Dante having real precognition without alastor and the particle beam

May I ask why Dante is MHS+ with Sub-Rel reactions?

The only reason we had the separation in the first place was because Sub-Rel was considered a possible outlier.

Considering that since then we have MHS+ feats in their far weaker DMC3 incarnations there's absolutely zero reason for them to not be flat out Sub-Rel

Is this thread going anywhere, or should it be closed?

@Antvasima

We agreed on "At least High 6-A" for Mundus and that it scales to Sparda, Dante with Sparda DT and Argosax but there are other points we are still discussing on. Perhaps it would be better if we close this thread and open another one for those other issues such as precognition, stamina and Regenerationn, etc.

I do not know. I will wait for other staff members to reply.

I really don't count that as precog. Maybe some sense of mainly demons or something like that. He just heard the demon say "The girls life is mine, Dante" then he killed it

You should preferably ask Matthew to respond here.

At least high 6a for mundus argosax sparda and sparda devil trigger

Sid said that Abigail once had the power to rival mundus not actually on par.sid who has the high 6a feat is weaker then the real Abigail because he rejected his humanity which makes you weaker then the real person who's power there using

Possible precognition for Dante https://youtu.be/Fn0QX3JZ2uQ 6:00 into the video

Possible matter manipulation for mundus and resistance to it for Dante and trish the laser from mundus's third eye is a particle beam according to the strategy guide and the plasma are also described as having particle beam

There is also the issue of scaling but I will make another thread addressing it

Gargoyle has made the argument that the god tier should be sub relativistic in both movement speed as well because the lower tiers have massively hypersonic+ feats

I would as like to mention that Dante should have resistance to illusions via Yamato and possible resistance to fear manipulation because of his battles with nightmare who shows Dante the trauma of his past

"Sid said that Abigail once had the power to rival mundus not actually on par.sid who has the high 6a feat is weaker then the real Abigail because he rejected his humanity which makes you weaker then the real person who's power there using"

OK.

"Possible precognition for Dante https://youtu.be/Fn0QX3JZ2uQ 6:00 into the video"

Not sure if this is precognition. Seems more like a form of supernatural senses. He realized there was a nearby demon.

"Possible matter manipulation for mundus and resistance to it for Dante and trish the laser from mundus's third eye is a particle beam according to the strategy guide and the plasma are also described as having particle beam"

I mean, Mundus does have Matter Manipulation but particle beam =/= Matter Manipulation.

"Gargoyle has made the argument that the god tier should be sub relativistic in both movement speed as well because the lower tiers have massively hypersonic+ feats"

Ok.

Dante having Resistance to Illusions and Fear Manipulation due to overcoming Nightmare seems good.

@Matthew

Are you willing to handle the edits, or give somebody else instructions what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back