• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo runs a Tier 8 Gauntlet

Neo Brando said:
Austrian, we can pretty much say that the fastest gun wins. the fight ends in the first timestop/skipping.. but if we think that diavolo hits dio, he will survive a hit in the head by king crimson and then even if dio can't move he can kill Diavolo in an istant during timestop. and a punch..
Diavolo will be the first one to Time Skip due to pre cognition, will then strategise the perfect location to strike Dio also due to pre cognition and then DIO will be completely debilitated as a result of his skull being caved in by King Crimson. Also DIO was utterly ruined after Jotaro punched him into the head, he needed Joseph's blood to carry on really. So DIO being able to tank a hit + attack Diavolo after is out of the question tbh.

Well, researching further into the tiers, Vanilla Ice should be able to handle the situation. As long as Vanilla Ice stay within Cream, he can stay inside long enough to at least get a good hit with his dura-negation.

FateAlbane said:
Base Daichi fought the factors of Time, Space, Heat and Gravity. I didn't play DS2: Break Record yet(only the original version), so I don't have scans to provide, but it's there in his profile.

Storywise, what I do know is that, the other factors aside, the factor of time had full control over past, present and future. Fighting that thing is pretty much the same as fighting Time itself. Same goes to the factor of space. I'm fairly sure the Space and Time resistance from his profile comes from that.

Granted, Daichi didn't fight Heat, Space, Time and Gravity by himself, it was a group battle alongside his friends but nonetheless, he was in his base form.

As for the 10 second prediction, I have to wonder how much it would matter because despite being able to see what Daichi will do with ten seconds of anticipation, that might not matter if Diavolo can't actually react in time.

To make speed nearly equal here we would have to give Diavolo the HIGHEST end of Massively FTL and give Daichi the VERY LOWEST value of Massively FTL+. Else, Daichi blitzes him.
Where does the MFTL+ speed come from? I cannot seem to find any calculations or anything. However seeing as it was Beelzebub doing the hits, I fail to see how Daichi would be anything but Immeasurable/2-A from fighting it. Quite confused here.

Might have to ask a mod or a SMT supporter for the calc and the powerscalling. I'm just going with the profiles - it's funny because Daichi with the 4PF has immeasurable speed but he fought Beelzebub and got the MFTL+ speed while still in base form, while Beel himself is Immeasurable. It IS pretty confusing, I agree with you on this one.

Everything from here on is pure baseless speculatio and should be taken with not a grain, but a full sack of salt:

Daichi's tier being at 8-A is probably based around his attack potency, me thinks. If he can actually hurt Beelzebub with that tier maybe it has something to do with him bypassing resistances and having "almighty" attacks that ignore durability. I dunno.

Or maybe base Daichi should get an upgrade.

I could wonder about the reasons all day, but really, it wouldn't matter because it would just be me wondering and no facts. I'll just go with the profiles and someday, If I feel like it, I might ask a mod.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Neo Brando said:
You are right but you should remember that dio is a superhuman and has amplified senses.. he'll hear King crimson's hit and then you know what will happen...
Even if ^ this thing doesn't happen Dio's stand can protect himself on its own. (Look ep 1 where Jotaro shot himself)
Dio's stand was unable to protect him when Jotaro made Star Platinum punch Dio straight into the skull after making him think he was dead, the point is DIO's stand wont really cut it as he will be hit during a moment of confusion (teleported into a random location etc). Diavolo can spray blood into or near DIO's eye during the time erasure so he can create the perfect opputunity to strike DIO.
Also, the link does not work for me @Battlemania so I don't know.
precognition works during erased time not outside of it no?..

anyway We saw that dio tried to stop time and then stab jotaro WHILE his brain was damaged this will happen to diavolo

2 option: i watched the best explanation of King Crimson power.. and i managed to get an answer check it out.

Dio (pre-erased time) Za War....

Diavolo erases time..

Dio: does his things not knowing time is being erased. then every action every thought every movement doesn't exist anymore and then dio will be the pre erased time dio and

Dio (after time erase) udo.. time is stopped and diavolo is dead. now i'm going to give you a 3 option about Dio's victory

Dio with his senses manages to hear the fist of kg right after he gets hit by it. then shouts za warudo.. (dio managed to stop time while Sp was already punching his skull)

I admit i'm being a little dio fanboy here.. but i'm not spreading bs, we don't know exactly what they will do..

Diavolo can use pre cognition outside of the erased time, When Jotaro punched DIO in the head he could timestop but the damage he recieved was to great for him to do anything at all. He even mentioned that he was feeling extremely nauseous etc.

Dio's timestop and the effects it would of brought would be erased, as the cause is removed (the activation)

King Crimson will have DIO's skull caved in instantly after the time erasure ends, as it would of placed itself in the best strategic position possible.

Dio vs Diavolo is iffy but I'd say Diavolo takes it

Funny Valentine vs Diavolo is interesting, idk if bringing in more Diavolos would work for Funny V or actually work against him...

Vanilla Ice vs Diavolo... I have honestly have no clue. If both or just Ice was in character I'd say Diavolo takes it, but if both were bloodlusted then maybe Ice?

If Daichi is supposed to only be 8-A then I'd say he beats Diavolo but for now it's sketchy to think he's only in Tier 8.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Diavolo can use pre cognition outside of the erased time, When Jotaro punched DIO in the head he could timestop but the damage he recieved was to great for him to do anything at all. He even mentioned that he was feeling extremely nauseous etc.
Dio's timestop and the effects it would of brought would be erased, as the cause is removed (the activation)

King Crimson will have DIO's skull caved in instantly after the time erasure ends, as it would of placed itself in the best strategic position possible.
Diavolo killed his opponents by punching them in the stomach but not in the head..

you're gonna say that diavolo will use his precog and hit dio in the head but nope.. diavolo can see in the future for only 10 seconds.. and dio doesn't regen without blood. but he is able to permanently kill diavolo..

i can say this is a 5/10 for dio/diavolo do you agree? austrian

Diavolo killed his opponents by punching them in the stomach but not in the head..

you're gonna say that diavolo will use his precog and hit dio in the head but nope.. diavolo can see in the future for only 10 seconds.. and dio doesn't regen without blood. but he is able to permanently kill diavolo..

i can say this is a 5/10 for dio/diavolo do you agree? austrian

Diavolo got Buccelati with a chop to the head, as soon as the time erasure ends, King Crimsons chop will already be at his head and neck from behind him, not to mention Diavolo can do things in the time erasure to disorient him like how Dio throws knives in time stop but in his opponents perspective they appear out of nowhere, from Dio's perspective he'll just be jump cut to a different spot to where he will be 10 seconds later, and then CHOP off with his head from behind.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
FateAlbane said:
Sooo... Dio aside, what's your opinion on 8-A Daichi, Austrian?
EDIT: Whoops, nevermind. For a sec I thought you were the OP. LOL
Daichi vs Diavolo would be the hardest fight tbh, I am not sure to what degree Daichi can resist time/space hax (some characters can tank stopped time, but not erased time etc) but I will just say he can tank both. If you can provide legit proof that would be even better. Daichi still has to deal with King Crimson's epitaph which will basically allow Diavolo to predict all the actions Daichi will perform in a 10 second timeframe, it will balance out the speed difference and give Diavolo the overall edge.
Just here to answer this question.

The time manipulation that he tanked is pretty hardcore :

-Rewrite the past, future and present

-Erase the universes

So yeah, he tanked the multiversal time-space manipulation. But that doesnt has anything to do with his base stat

For his speed. I will make a revision thread later but his speed should be MUCH lower

the problem is that

The fight with Beelzulbub (it was a Bonus fight btw) would make the stat look inconsistent to story since the big bad boss in the game cant even destroy the city.

That said, i think i will make a downgrade thread later

Try to actually get feats/calculations for the series please, because right now I have no good way to gague his power at all.

Like what in his stat

8-A for fighting with the Triangulums (the havent got the profiles yet)

Speed wise... I think he is At least Subsonic

yeah, my vote goes to Diavolo

EDIT : Sorry, just found this calc This would put every mid-tier Demon tamers to FTL, including Daichi

He looks like he'd beat Diavolo or just make it a stalemate. Or Diavolo might one shot him? JoJoverse vs Medakaverse always seems hard to find a true victore without being "Inconclusive".

Well, Iihiko needs to tag him once with irreversible destruction which ignores conventional durability. So, perhaps? I'm not even sure myself.

How would he tag him if KK has faster speed and Precog?

Battlemania said:
Well, Iihiko needs to tag him once with irreversible destruction which ignores conventional durability. So, perhaps? I'm not even sure myself.
Diavolo uses KK to sneak up behind Iihiko and then one shots him.

What about Dante? Can counter time manipulation with the Bangle of Time and can move in altered (frozen or moved forward) time, Yamato ignores durability, and he blitzes Dia himself via Quicksilver.

Aparajita said:
What about Dante? Can counter time manipulation with the Bangle of Time and can move in altered (frozen or moved forward) time, Yamato ignores durability, and he blitzes Dia himself via Quicksilver.
Well, see Diavolo ERASES Time, not simply stop it. I doubt Dante can moved within no Time at all.

Aparajita said:
Same case with DIO, King Crimson erases Quicksilver's activation point/moment of being hurt by it and then proceeds to sneak behind Dante and deliver's a swift karate chop to the head. Also I don't think Quicksilver's slow down time will be nearly enough to allow Dante to tag MFTL beings.

Sir Ovens said:
Well, see Diavolo ERASES Time, not simply stop it. I doubt Dante can moved within no Time at all.
How does he erase time? I see it on his page, but no explaination about it.

Aparajita said:
How does he erase time? I see it on his page, but no explaination about it.
At least study the character before you post up a character which you think can defeat him, there are plenty of explanations on his page and I fail to see how you did not read even one of them.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
At least study the character before you post up a character which you think can defeat him, there are plenty of explanations on his page and I fail to see how you did not read even one of them.
A: it says Precog allows him to know when to erase time. Not how he's granted it. It says that he can freeze and alter time for 10 seconds.

B: It says he can't attack during stopped time, unless i'm assuming the Stands themselves fight or is it just the user or both?

C: From the description, he removes a piece of the timeline that was already going to happen. I see it like this, here's the "line" -----------------------, except Dio just removed the bolded lines (10 seconds), teleporting time in to the future. His Stand and He are able to move freely during this time. But that =/= erasing time. It's more of a time-jump than a erase imo. It prevents the enemies from being able to react / move etc because of the displaced time. Dante with the Bangle should be able to leap forward in time and keep up with the Stand unless i'm mistaken.

D: That came off as little aggressive.

To save everyone being misunderstood about King Crimson's abilities, all it does is erase time + see into the future. During the erasure of time he is also granted a way to manuver within it. There are many ways Diavolo uses this ability, but I will just explain the most common thing he does.

Diavolo glances into the future, he forsees Dante activate Quicksilver or BOT whatever it may be and then Diavolo uses King Crimson to erase this particular part. When this happens the activation of Quicksilver is erased and therefore the effects (freezing time) are also erased. Diavolo showcases this when he erases the impact of damage dealt towards him. tldr: erasing the cause, erases the effects as a result. During the erasure process he can walk over to wherever Dante may be in the future and set up a pre emptive assault on him to land the first blow after it's done.

He can also use the displaced time to get Dante of guard and proceed to annihilate him with King Crimson's superior speed if he wishes.

Alastor allows Dante to precog 10 seconds into the future, including in frozen time.

Should allow him to predict where KC is coming from, at which Yamato would kill KC.

Also, i don't think BoT is even considered an activation, as there's nothing he has to do but will the Bangle to freeze time.

Also, Diavolo himself is never going to touch Dante, even at point-blank range with Precog + horrendously faster.

What about Dark Jak who is immune to physical damage and can fire a device that creates a psudo Super-Nova?

KC is still faster than Dante and can erase any event or cause of attack, Yamato killing KC won't happen because

A. KC can dodge the attack via superior speed and/or time erasure

B. KC would erase the event and move out of the attack still via time erasure

Either of these would then allow Diavolo to be behind Dante and just strike him once or twice to finish the fight.

As for Dark Jak? Diavolo dodges anything Dark Jak does, though he probably can't kill or harm him so I'd say inconclusive.

Schrodinger Alucard.

Also, i need to know how many times Diavolo can activate the Time "Erase" within a set time period. Can he chain 10 seconds, to 10 seconds, to 10 seconds into infinite?

Derpurple said:
Technically Alucard is also Tier 7 but regardless Schrodinger Alucard likely beats Diavolo
He can only become Tier 7 via Level 1, which isn't possible with Schrodinger.

Kawaru Shotomata said:
My perspective is Misogi_Kumagawa , if he blood luster , he will erase diavolo via all fictio
Diavolo would kill Kumagawa. In fact he is one of the few characters with the abilities designed to kill Kumagawa.

He can erase punch Kumagawa's head off before he can react, and then erase the moment Kumagawa uses All Fiction to revive himself.

Back