• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo runs a Tier 8 Gauntlet

DiavoloDoppioWallpaper

Got this idea from Austrian-Man-Meat and was inspired by Ryukama's Flash 3-D Gauntlet. Don't kill me, kill them. Essentially I want to do the same thing as the Flash Gauntlet, see how Diavolo is in the fullest of his potential and how other characters in Tier 8 compare.

Diavolo's Conditions

-Diavolo is bloodlusted, will attack anyone and everyone

Characters' Conditions

-Character HAS to be in the Tier 8 range

-Character HAS to have a profile on this site of course

-Characters can be either bloodlusted as well or in character

-All Characters can see and hurt King Crimson

-No stalemates, they have to KILL or INCAPACITATE Diavolo

I don't know much about JoJo, but I'd like to bring up Trishula Anchor as a possible tough opponent. She can move outside of the normal axis of time, nullifying the advantages granted by King Crimson (which seems to be erasing time). In addition, she can crush anything with her Spatial Manipulation powers.

Reppuzan said:
I don't know much about JoJo, but I'd like to bring up Trishula Anchor as a possible tough opponent. She can move outside of the normal axis of time, nullifying the advantages granted by King Crimson (which seems to be erasing time). In addition, she can crush anything with her Spatial Manipulation powers.
Her base speed is laughable, she may get blitzed by KC or have her spatial manipulation cancelled out through King Crimson.

Dio has 11 seconds of timestop.. diavolo can erase 10.. and with that second dio kills diavolo..

anyway timestop happens in 0 seconds.. diavolo can't possibly cancel timestop anyways

Neo Brando said:
Dio has 11 seconds of timestop.. diavolo can erase 10.. and with that second dio kills diavolo..
anyway timestop happens in 0 seconds.. diavolo can't possibly cancel timestop anyways
Dio has 9 seconds of timestop, 11 seconds is a common misconception that people have about it. Also you seem to forget that KC looks 10 seconds into the future, which can allow Diavolo to erase the activation of The World. Therefore cancelling the timestop all together.

Yes, you are correct @Sir

Ha ha, ha ha.

Wait hold on...

HAHAHAHAHA

Ok, jokes aside,

Funny Valentine

He is faster than Diavolo, and immediately travels to alternate Universes and spams other world versions of Diavolo until they all explode from existance.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Neo Brando said:
Dio has 9 seconds of timestop, 11 seconds is a common misconception that people have about it. Also you seem to forget that KC looks 10 seconds into the future, which can allow Diavolo to erase the activation of The World. Therefore cancelling the timestop all together.
Yes, you are correct @Sir
Nope, even if DIo have 9 seconds Diavolo can't cancel the timestop as it "already happened" diavolo will see only what will happen to him after timestop is over..

Neo Brando said:
Nope, even if DIo have 9 seconds Diavolo can't cancel the timestop as it "already happened" diavolo will see only what will happen to him after timestop is over..
And you think Diavolo will be unable to cancel out the damage he took after the timestop? Plus you forgot that Diavolo can just cancel out the activation to begin with. Not very sure why I am discussing a matchup which has already been settled.

"settled" having the opinion of 8 ppl can't decide the result of a fight.. i'm talking about facts.

King Crimsom vs Za Warudo

Za Warudo timestops... Kg erases time.. kg erases the cause of the timestop (Dio's shout) but not the result ergo a mudamuda in the face during timestop.. basically you can't erase the time who has been stopped..

now prove me wrong

You have seem to of forgotten the purpose of King Crimson, which is erasing the cause therefore removing the effect. And what of Diavolo simply erasing the effects after the timestop? He would just negate the damage done to him.

Erasing the cause but not the effect its like if i punch you in the stomach.. the action ergo my punch will be erased but the damage you received is still there..

Neo Brando said:
Erasing the cause but not the effect its like if i punch you in the stomach.. the action ergo my punch will be erased but the damage you received is still there..
Bullets are flying towards Diavolo, and he uses KC to skip on the moment of impact to negate the damage. As I said before, he erases the cause and the effect as a result.

Also the punch being erased would erase the damage, as you did not receive any punch to begin with.

Grim will eventually go back in time and hax Diavolo. This is just a possibility though. I don't see Diavolo getting past Grim's immortality.

Nope.. it doesn't work like that, basically when diavolo erases time he "sees the future" and in that way he can dodge the bullet. what i meant was if dio actually HITS diavolo and then diavolo erase time he'll still receive dmg.. its virtually impossible for dio to lose

Diavolo looks into the future via epitaph (10 seconds) any events which are undesireable for Diavolo get erased, and therefore do not happen. No dodging occurs at all mate, no idea where you got that from.

Causes (punches) are needed to have an effect (damage) Diavolo erases that 10 seconds of where you hit him, his precognition allows him to see ahead of those 10 seconds of when to skip, so in those 10 seconds those punches in the stomach don't happen, therefore the damage done to Diavolo does not happen

Do you guys think mah boy Daichi can bring down Diavolo?

Daichi (The 8-A version, of course)

He has resistance to Time and Space Manipulation, has skills that negate durability, enough speed to deal with him being Massively FTL+ to Diavolo's Massive FTL and somewhat more range to boot.

I guess he takes it.

When time is erased yes, dio's punches are useless. but remember what diavolo sees is a projection.. not dio itself.. dio will timestop during the erased time and diavolo will see himself blasted away like kakyoin.. he'll be dumbfounded and once time is up.. dio wins.

prove me wrong

Neo Brando said:
When time is erased yes, dio's punches are useless. but remember what diavolo sees is a projection.. not dio itself.. dio will timestop during the erased time and diavolo will see himself blasted away like kakyoin.. he'll be dumbfounded and once time is up.. dio wins.

prove me wrong
He'll just predict the time stop and erase OVER it to where The World's time stop and the damage he does in it NOT happen, he will always see Dio coming, Dio can't stop time where TIME DOESN'T EXIST, KC already erased it, so there is no time stop to happen in the first place because time is literally GONE.

And the timestop itself didn't happen because that time is erased, the time stop can't happen because not only is there no time to stop, but The World's activation DID NOT happen because it was erased.

Neo Brando said:
dio will timestop during the erased time and diavolo will see himself blasted away like kakyoin
prove me wrong
This is a completely absurd claim, you know you are basically saying that Dio will be able to freeze time whilst time is being erased? Do you know what you're saying now? That would literally make Dio have speed on par with Gold Experience Requiem. Also how in the hell can you even freeze time, when there is no time left to begin with? Completely asinine, if you keep this behaviour up I will have to get some staff intervention. Not wasting my time with you any longer.

FateAlbane said:
Sooo... Dio aside, what's your opinion on 8-A Daichi, Austrian?
EDIT: Whoops, nevermind. For a sec I thought you were the OP. LOL
Daichi vs Diavolo would be the hardest fight tbh, I am not sure to what degree Daichi can resist time/space hax (some characters can tank stopped time, but not erased time etc) but I will just say he can tank both. If you can provide legit proof that would be even better. Daichi still has to deal with King Crimson's epitaph which will basically allow Diavolo to predict all the actions Daichi will perform in a 10 second timeframe, it will balance out the speed difference and give Diavolo the overall edge.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Neo Brando said:
dio will timestop during the erased time and diavolo will see himself blasted away like kakyoin
prove me wrong
This is a completely absurd claim, you know you are basically saying that Dio will be able to freeze time whilst time is being erased? Do you know what you're saying now? That would literally make Dio have speed on par with Gold Experience Requiem. Also how in the hell can you even freeze time, when there is no time left to begin with? Completely asinine, if you keep this behaviour up I will have to get some staff intervention. Not wasting my time with you any longer.
Ok, i was wrong about dio's timestop.. while time is being erased.. then he will timestop after..

you have to remember that Diavolo can't hit someone while time is being erased.. and once it ends dio can stop time and even if diavolo knows what will happen he'll die.. i don't see discrepances now.

EDIT: i reread diavolo's page . now i know that dio will find himself doing what he was gonna do 10 seconds after.. well that doesn't change too much.. anyway what kind of behaviour? i'm having a normal discussion with you,

Neo Brando said:
Ok, i was wrong about dio's timestop.. while time is being erased.. then he will timestop after..
you have to remember that Diavolo can't hit someone while time is being erased.. and once it ends dio can stop time and even if diavolo knows what will happen he'll die.. i don't see discrepances now.

EDIT: i reread diavolo's page . now i know that dio will find himself doing what he was gonna do 10 seconds after.. well that doesn't change too much.. anyway what kind of behaviour? i'm having a normal discussion with you,
Yes, Diavolo is unable to strike DIO while time is erased. However seeing as he has complete knowledge of the next ten seconds he will most likely pop himself behind where DIO will be and deliver a swift karate chop to his head ala Buccelati. Also DIO does not have nearly as much of a regen as he used to have back in the Phantom Blood so even one hit will definately debilitate him great enough for Diavolo to score a victory.

You are right but you should remember that dio is a superhuman and has amplified senses.. he'll hear King crimson's hit and then you know what will happen...

Even if ^ this thing doesn't happen Dio's stand can protect himself on its own. (Look ep 1 where Jotaro shot himself)

He can tell the exact moment the time erasure ends and as soon as it ends Dio is done for, he can time it to where KC is in mid-strike and Dio will have no time to dodge, and even if he does... KC can just erase time and try again until Dio DOES get hit.

Neo Brando said:
You are right but you should remember that dio is a superhuman and has amplified senses.. he'll hear King crimson's hit and then you know what will happen...
Even if ^ this thing doesn't happen Dio's stand can protect himself on its own. (Look ep 1 where Jotaro shot himself)
Dio's stand was unable to protect him when Jotaro made Star Platinum punch Dio straight into the skull after making him think he was dead, the point is DIO's stand wont really cut it as he will be hit during a moment of confusion (teleported into a random location etc). Diavolo can spray blood into or near DIO's eye during the time erasure so he can create the perfect opputunity to strike DIO.

Also, the link does not work for me @Battlemania so I don't know.

Austrian, we can pretty much say that the fastest gun wins. the fight ends in the first timestop/skipping.. but if we think that diavolo hits dio, he will survive a hit in the head by king crimson and then even if dio can't move he can kill Diavolo in an istant during timestop. and a punch..

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Daichi vs Diavolo would be the hardest fight tbh, I am not sure to what degree Daichi can resist time/space hax (some characters can tank stopped time, but not erased time etc) but I will just say he can tank both. If you can provide legit proof that would be even better. Daichi still has to deal with King Crimson's epitaph which will basically allow Diavolo to predict all the actions Daichi will perform in a 10 second timeframe, it will balance out the speed difference and give Diavolo the overall edge.
Base Daichi fought the factors of Time, Space, Heat and Gravity. I didn't play DS2: Break Record yet(only the original version), so I don't have scans to provide, but it's there in his profile.

Storywise, what I do know is that, the other factors aside, the factor of time had full control over past, present and future. Fighting that thing is pretty much the same as fighting Time itself. Same goes to the factor of space. I'm fairly sure the Space and Time resistance from his profile comes from that.

Granted, Daichi didn't fight Heat, Space, Time and Gravity by himself, it was a group battle alongside his friends but nonetheless, he was in his base form.

As for the 10 second prediction, I have to wonder how much it would matter because despite being able to see what Daichi will do with ten seconds of anticipation, that might not matter if Diavolo can't actually react in time.

To make speed nearly equal here we would have to give Diavolo the HIGHEST end of Massively FTL and give Daichi the VERY LOWEST value of Massively FTL+. Else, Daichi blitzes him.

Back