• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

That's some specs for a phone. I'm guessing that processor is not supported by a graphics card though.
This is the information from my cell phone, the strange one that is running perfectly.
There were some rumours of a PC port, and it wouldn't be a modern game if they didn't release DLC for extra money at a later stage, so there will likely be more done later.
Seria muito bom isso acontecer.

Best one I have gotten is force edge Vergil. Also excited about the cards. Also any proof for canonicity? The game should theoretically be between 3 and 1.

Last edited:
Best one I have gotten is force edge Vergil. Also excited about the cards. Also any proof for canonicity? The game should theoretically be between 3 and 1.
According to their recent interview on their YouTube channel, they are saying that the game is trying to be as consistent to the series as possible and Capcom helping them fully which is a good thing imo.

I took some screenshots as well with their subtitles that says PoC is a continuation IP of DMC series or stuff like that.

According to their recent interview on their YouTube channel, they are saying that the game is trying to be as consistent to the series as possible and Capcom helping them fully which is a good thing imo.

I took some screenshots as well with their subtitles that says PoC is a continuation IP of DMC series or stuff like that.
Check chapter 1 mission description, it says that it begins right after the tower of teminigru got sealed back again

Prepare something better from just that statement preemptively. Chronological order is no evidence of canonicity. The capcom logo is better proof though.

Yeah those are far better and the active role of capcom in the creation of the game. Though a statement from capcom would be godlike. Not that there is anything for now to scale to. The ability showcased by Pluto is already known.

There are already other statements from the director of the series as well as the studio who made it, along with the copy right / ownership stuff, I think everything is Gucci, there have been other games who got a mobile game for their series accepted as canon, without needing as much evidence.

There are already other statements from the director of the series as well as the studio who made it, along with the copy right / ownership stuff, I think everything is Gucci, there have been other games who got a mobile game for their series accepted as canon, without needing as much evidence.
Which ones are? Can't remember most games derivatives of shows. Most of them failed hard. I remember bleach, one punch man and sds.

Sorry it's in Portuguese, but you can find it all in the play story, it is written that it is canon and everything has involvement with the DMC Capcom team.

About this game

Only official cell phone DMC

Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat is a mobile game authorized and created by NebulaJoy, with deep involvement from the official CAPCOM Devil May Cry team! The game inherits Devil May Cry's flexible, strategic abilities and beautiful, unrestricted fighting style, and also offers players an immersive combo experience with superior motion capture technology that perfectly replicates Devil May Cry's most distinctive battles. , make players' experience more diverse.

To maintain the consistent idea of the Devil May Cry series, the game also restores the characters, scenes, weapons and BOSS of the Devil May Cry series to the maximum. Introducing the unprecedented gothic world with artistic scenes and visual effects of the highest quality and witnessing the new unrevealed plot of the original series.

[Supervised by CAPCOM]

CAPCOM oversees the entire production process and guarantees quality.

[Devil May Cry is back!]

Featuring characters from the Devil May Cry series, revisiting scenes from the world of Devil May Cry.

Will do it as soon as I can. Probably in 2 hours.

Nevermind:
"Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat" is an authorized mobile game created by NebulaJoy, with the deep participation of the official team of CAPCOM Devil May Cry! The game inherits the Devil May Cry's free, flexible, strategy skills and gorgeous, unconstrained fighting style, and at the same time, it also brings players an immersive combo experience with its industry-leading motion capture technology, which perfectly reproduces the most distinctive battles of Devil May Cry, make the experience more diverse.

In order to maintain the consistent worldview of the Devil May Cry series, the game also restores the classic characters, scenes, weapons, and BOSS of the Devil May Cry series to the greatest extent, and presents the unprecedented Gothic world with the highest quality art scenes and visual effects, and witnesses the undisclosed brand new plot of the original series.

[CAPCOM Supervised]
Supervised by CAPCOM for the entirety of the development process, making sure that everything is up to CAPCOM's standards.

[Revisit Devil May Cry]
Featuring characters from the multiple Devil May Cry series, revisit countless iconic scenes from the world of Devil May Cry.

[Combat at Your Fingertips]
Experience the charm of an incredible Action Game franchise, Devil May Cry, on your mobile device.

[Classic Returns]
All prominent classic Devil May Cry gameplay elements are accurately recreated, including Bloody Palace, Skyfall Well, and Mystery Solving.
Is this good?

Last edited:
Sorry it's in Portuguese, but you can find it all in the play story, it is written that it is canon and everything has involvement with the DMC Capcom team.

About this game

Yeah, here it is in full English:

For me the most interesting part is definitely this:
In order to maintain the consistent worldview of the Devil May Cry series, the game also restores the classic characters, scenes, weapons, and BOSS of the Devil May Cry series to the greatest extent, and presents the unprecedented Gothic world with the highest quality art scenes and visual effects, and witnesses the undisclosed brand new plot of the original series.

Is that Vergil pulling after dmc3 and seemingly Before 1 due to looks?
If so how This gamr was canon at the beggining 🗿

Back