• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Type 1 CM, High-Godly Regen, Nonduality and other stuff
Does a verse needs to be strong? Or have broken hax to be fun and enjoyable?
Don't want to get ur hopes up so soon, but the verse may get some of the mentioned stuff, if the guys start cooking again cos we are all kinda busy with RL.

Does a verse needs to be strong? Or have broken hax to be fun and enjoyable?
Well we are after all on VS battle wiki, but yeah, I agree it doesn't need to be broken
Don't want to get ur hopes up so soon, but the verse may get some of the mentioned stuff, if the guys start cooking again cos we are all kinda busy with RL.
I would try to add some mentioned stuff myself but Imma let the guys cook

I don’t think it’s a good idea to go in with a mindset of “the verse needs to have these hax” or something of the sort
Literally most users here think like that (or the reverse if it's a verse they don't like) unfortunately. It's only becomes an issue when it becomes hypocritical and/or whataboutism is legitimately used as an argument.

For example by turning off my scaling brain, I was able to appreciate just how utterly lackluster and frankly repetitive PoC is in most gameplay aspects as well as accept DmC/reboot is still a fun and solid game which has aged decently imo.

Oh, that...yeah it is not good. I have basically dropped it. To hell with the free draws. This is a shame in the DMC franchise. I though DmC was bad, but I guess you have to scrap the bottom of the barrel to find out that there was still wine before.

Literally most users here think like that (or the reverse if it's a verse they don't like) unfortunately. It's only becomes an issue when it becomes hypocritical and/or whataboutism is legitimately used as an argument.

For example by turning off my scaling brain, I was able to appreciate just how utterly lackluster and frankly repetitive PoC is in most gameplay aspects as well as accept DmC/reboot is still a fun and solid game which has aged decently imo.
You disgust me >:v

wait, this was used to give Holy manip and resist the party

idk but Nero dont have it
Huh? I mean....i guess you can say that? Afterall holy manipulation is likely another wording for purification but go on if that make things more simpler for you.

Then again Demons are supposed to be unholy in nature so it could work out i suppose.

What about sparda and his sons being able to seal of demon's names? What ability was that given as?
Speaking of this, apparently through my playthrough of PoC, Humans seems to use their soul for sealing purpose or atleast making it stronger apparently... And that's a theme i'm constantly seeing the more i am going into the game.

I was told supporters were gonna respond to the downgrade thread
But I guess its too late now
I should've not deleted my arguments

Do mid tiers devils require their to be physical for the low godly bs or it works when it's non physical too

Back