• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Not even Mundus?
No, only these bad boys and their host would have it as a range through bfr and precog

Not even Mundus?
There are 2 types of multiverse in DMC:

1)The timeline which contains the demon world, the human world and the unknown number of universes inside the demon world.

2)The other one is the bigger multiverse in which each timeline is contained. Examples of such timelines are the reboot, the alternative universe, the main universe, etc.

The first one should realistically be tier 1 because the demon world while the second is higher.

Mundus and the rest of the characters scale to the first one while the beastheads and it's host have range to reach to the second one and beyond.

No, only these bad boys and their host would have it as a range through bfr and precog
I've never seen this demon in the game

1)The timeline which contains the demon world, the human world and the unknown number of universes inside the demon world.

2)The other one is the bigger multiverse in which each timeline is contained. Examples of such timelines are the reboot, the alternative universe, the main universe, etc.

The first one should realistically be tier 1 because the demon world while the second is higher.

Mundus and the rest of the characters scale to the first one while the beastheads and it's host have range to reach to the second one and beyond.
I still think there will be a God like a Bayonetta, but it would be nice if Mundus had his true form and could affect these other timelines.

I've never seen this demon in the game
Its from the novel
I still think there will be a God like a Bayonetta, but it would be nice if Mundus had his true form and could affect these other timelines.
I mean, there were many Gods in the past... Demons just kinda slaughtered them.

Now if you mean one supreme God like being who created everything then this isn't it. All comes from the Darkness and will probably return to it.

Also in the same novel Mundus has his super duper true form and Dante folds him lol

Its from the novel
I really have to take time to read the novels
I mean, there were many Gods in the past... Demons just kinda slaughtered them.

Now if you mean one supreme God like being who created everything then this isn't it. All comes from the Darkness and will probably return to it.

Also in the same novel Mundus has his super duper true form and Dante folds him lol
I knew there were angels but not gods in DMC, but that's quite interesting, so did Dante obliterate Mundus in his complete form in the novel??

Mundus and co scale to the whole timeline? I never seen that alone is novel or Something like it

I really have to take time to read the novels
You should, first one is the best narratively while the second is more fun and wacky woohoo pizza man. Deadly Fortune is just what DMC 4 was supposed to be and Before the Nightmare is actually a nice read.
I knew there were angels but not gods in DMC, but that's quite interesting, so did Dante obliterate Mundus in his complete form in the novel??
But... Angels don't exist in DMC tho ~~unless you mean the reboot~~

Ye, it's Mundus second key, his "Void" form

Mundus and co scale to the whole timeline? I never seen that alone is novel or Something like it
Pluto directly affected The Universe(a timeline in DMC that contains both Demon World and Human World) by splitting it into two later on

Anyways tried to find the acan but didn't find it
Does anyone have it?
It's in the Vol. 2
Basically parallel universes in DMC work on MWI, where universe is both Human and Demon World(which is why Dante said "A Demonic Underworld, sure. But a parallel universe? Pull the other one.")

It's in the Vol. 2
Basically parallel universes in DMC work on MWI, where universe is both Human and Demon World(which is why Dante said "A Demonic Underworld, sure. But a parallel universe? Pull the other one.")
Oh si dmc2 novel
Imma Check the raws of wjen i get on that one just incase. Kinda sussing capcom translators after megaman

I've never done a crt on DMC, do you mind if I do a crt on it?
It's not like your forbidden from making content revisions for a verse. But I'd say post the evidence of what you're trying to suggest in this thread and see what the DMC guys think and if they agree, then make a thread.

It's not like your forbidden from making content revisions for a verse. But I'd say post the evidence of what you're trying to suggest in this thread and see what the DMC guys think and if they agree, then make a thread.
Here, Dante uses holy water to purify demons

They use this holy water in DMC 1, DMC 2, DMC 3, and DMC 4, I don't know if it's in DMC 5 because I've never used holy water, but it's one of the standard equipment that Dante and the other characters use to defeat some demons.

It is able to evaporate any demon in the way and even damage bosses

Last edited:
Here, Dante uses holy water to purify demons

They use this holy water in DMC 1, DMC 2, DMC 3, and DMC 4, I don't know if it's in DMC 5 because I've never used holy water, but it's one of the standard equipment that Dante and the other characters use to defeat some demons.

It is able to evaporate any demon in the way and even damage bosses

wait, this was used to give Holy manip and resist the party

idk but Nero dont have it

wait, this was used to give Holy manip and resist the party
I didn't expect this, but we can also include purification, right?

idk but Nero dont have it
Nero would be nice to receive too

It cause damage against vergil. I think that's kind of game mechanics for newbie. Only red orb has shown in the manga. I don't know if other things are canon.

Back