• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
It begins~ This thread is made to revise Demonbane page (which are god awful i truly do want how such person could come up with).

Misconception/Lies
Demonbane is notoriously infamous for the huge amount of misconceptions. This stems mostly from the reader being confused, not reading carefully, wanking (*coughs* Spacebattles *coughs*), amongst many other reasons. Klein Bottle is one of them. This is one of the most blatant misconceptions/taking out of context feat. Generally, people seem to stick with the idea that Klein Bottle is made of infinite amount universes. Each universe being inside another universe for infinity. Expect it is not Klein Bottle is nothing but a time looped universe made Nyarlathotep. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less Ouroboros is another description of Klein Bottle. The description of the "jaw of the snake who eats his own tail" is a reference to how both the beginning and end are connected to each other. That is the time loop. The beginning and final point is the fight between Therion and Kurou. A constant cycle fight between good and evil Explaining the whole of this will take more considering Demonbane complexity in the whole plot. The truth about these universes that have been mistakingly considered to be Klein Bottle...is that they are what makes the Shining Trapezohedron

49CkeAw
T3BJQ0S
U9CNrhf
UqASOAU
VMkXyfx
8CYEUqo
DLDsPKb

"The Shining Trapezohedron! The foundation and material of this sacred treasure that seals the Creator is…" "A never-ending amount of worlds with infinite stories indwelling in, simultaneous parallel expansion" "The Universe inside a test-tube/The universe inside a reactor/The universe inside a coin locker/The Universe that shakes from the echoes of the drum/The universe caught within a brain/The universe wrapped like a paper inside a chewing gum---Shining like a clean kaleidoscope, bewildering" "The universe! This infinite parallel universes are converted into a barrier that seals the existence of the Chaotic Garden!" "Of the universe chained within an universe that is chained within an universe that is chained with an universe that is chained inside an universe...The extreme horizon of infinity/Center of All Creation/Ultimate Zero" "With the melody of the feeble magical flute, and the beat of the mad drums, the nucleus of chaos has been sealed" FORTUNATELY, Nya has a long chain of scaling to many 1-A feats which i'll get into soon.

Elder God Demonbane
Another character in the Demonbane series who often get wanked (you know where) with his so called "feats" (they never happen) in Kishin Hishou Demonbane. First of all...Sealed the Outer Gods and Azathoth? What? The feat never happened in question, it's a fabricated lie so what the hell. Stomping Nyarlathotep an "x" billion amount of times with only Nya reliant immortality Azathoth keeping her alive. Same as with Outer God and Azathoth. Never happened. In fact, we only see EGD using its Lemuria Impact Ain Soph Aur followed by a black screen EGD and its ability to increase its size infinitely? It doesn't have that. There's also this weird thing about EGD having its power borrowed from Azathoth...which is never mentioned? Or implied? Basically? EGD is much of the time featless. Thankfully, power-scaling exists for a reason

But yeah, Demonbane is kinda memetic when it comes to feat, especially with the whole Spacebattle ordeal

1-A
It's not mystery that what is truly questioned is the 1-A rating of the characters.

An obvious thing considering the reason behind that is how Nyarlathotep exists above an infinite layered amount of universes which translates to her being above an infinite amount of dimensions…

Reasoning that is utterly wrong as it doesn't show truly complete transcendence to the concept of dimensions, add in the fact it's a misconception.

However, 1-A is an undeniable rating and there exists many proof to its existence in Demonbane:

Problem with this statement is how dimensions can also be used as a word to refer other universes, or a way of author to show the huge gap in power between different characters…

While there's many other statements to follow, i would like to include that Kishin Hishou Demonbane follows directly after Zanmatensei events (To be precise, Al Azif route when in one of the final choices, Al choses to return Kurou to the normal world while she's left alone. This world doesn't contain the existence of Black Lodge, Master Therion , and this world is actually Kishin Hishou).

Main point is, while it may seems like backward scalings, it is a logical one as there's no power boost in between the interval of these two games.

I am sure that all of this are enough to prove the existence of 1-A in Demonbane world…

As an exemple Kurou 1-A rating reasoning will be like (Transcends the entirety of space and time and logick. Fought against both Ryuuga and Master Therion whom both wielded Liber Legis that contained power beyond dimensions and causality. Also defeated Whateley, a monster created by Another Blood who transcends dimensions and is superior to Elder God Kuzaku who is beyond all existence and could clash against the boundless Nyarlathotep)

Al Azif is comparable, if not stronger (? Can't remember) than Kurou.

Therion is comparable to him.

Azathoth and Yog
Frankly, they shouldn't be in their respective tiers.

Tier 0 Azathoth (Demonbane) is laughable since he isn't implied to be the strongest Outer God like Lovecraft depiction of him. With the existence of beings like Zs-awia (Liber Legis) whom really makes the usual statement of "Azzy strongest Outer God" is questionable. Additionally VB Demonbane (Hakaishin Demonbane) who is >>>>> Elder Gods, also managed to defeat Azathoth.

Same for Yog. His position is unclear, also hell, both of them got sealed by unknown beings whom we know nothing about

Yog for sure shouldn't be High 1-A. Azathoth, i really don't know. But from what i heard, it doesn't seem to fit the High 1-A rating too

They still are definitely 1-A. Yog for instance is beyond all mathematics and also beyond all confines of space-time (while still embodying it). This alongside its all encompassing nature, means it also covers dimensionsless planes (Still a bitch to Mechas)

So yeah, discussion on Azzy's rating is likely the most important thing

Light Novels Pages
I will bluntly state this.

Nuke these pages to oblivion. Erase them without any remorse.

Wanna know why? The english translation is based on the korean version which is vastly different from the japanese version. Ends with the reader seeing cringy shit like "Super super space-time".

I don't have any means to get the japanese light novels, nor do i trust any English translations.

In short, their ratings are questionable

Makes me wanna question on how the heck people bought all of this shit...

Note: It's better to focus on one discussion rather than post everything in one way and move on. This is to better focus on a particular subject and not get sidetracked if someone else is more focusing on another topic that has not been properly evaluated/read/whatever by other users

Fun Fact: There will be a new Demonbane VN on the making. More khaos for me

What becomes of EGD? Assuming that also goes down to 1-A?

i am not really a demonbane fan, but unknowing that it wwas connected... I did play one of their PS4 games. Vortex blasterz. Where does it tie into demonbane verse? Like does it happen after the end of the previous series?

ALRF said:
After Kishin Hishou Demonbane
i have a question regarding that... So Al Azif is outterversal... and there is someone in a game called "Al Azif ex mortif" who is supposed to be equal to the real Al Azif... if the mc of the route defeats her is she also outterversal..? I am sorry for this question, and if its off topic..

ALRF said:
@Upgrade it's ok!
And yes, she should be 1-A
what about the characters that are invovled via cross over and they defeat her too in their own route..?

Thank you for not being angery or annoyed...

@TheUpgrade

For Vortex Blasters, this crossover characters (Saber, Homura) are still canon. Only within nitro+ timeline so whatever rating they get (1-A Saber lol) won't be getting it in their other true works (Nasuverse)

Back