• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Mythos Ultimate Revision - Return of the Strongest Mecha of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was bored and curious, since I never seen any "Spoilers" buttons on wiki ever. So I tried tackling said task. And WOW. Adding spoilers button to blog is waaay harder for a regular user like me that I thought. But I think I got it. Well, I got something... If you satisfied, I can go on. I have all night.

Last edited:
So, I was bored and curious, since I never seen any "Spoilers" buttons on wiki ever. So I tried tackling said task. And WOW. Adding spoilers button to blog is waaay harder for a regular user like me that I thought. But I think I got it. Well, I got something... If you satisfied, I can go on. I have all night.
Leave a sandbox for them, so they can make it their own blog.

Thanks for your help, can you try work it out to see if you can put the sentences in proper order? And most importantly, keep the highlight-ed parts.
I've done so, but formating is officially a bitch. Not complaining though. One thing I can't get rid of for some reason is the fact that everything IN CAPS, hope it's not that important.

After reading this entire thing:
Definitely interested to see where this goes. I can definitely see 1-A unlike before, and I do agree with one commenter that you can argue the Rings of Yog to actually be 1-A instead of Low 1-A.

I've done so, but formating is officially a bitch. Not complaining though. One thing I can't get rid of for some reason is the fact that everything IN CAPS, hope it's not that important.
Ya, i just checked your blog again, so far looking good! Most of all the highlight-ed parts are there, and the scans are now easier to read. \m/

Umm, so... In the Outerverse section, AL AZIF'S - 15, the one that's 3rd from the bottom and has 5 sub-spoilers (god-daamn!) it says that there's a slur there and prevent applying changes. I tried most words, but so far I am stuck here.

Umm, so... In the Outerverse section, AL AZIF'S - 15, the one that's 3rd from the bottom and has 5 sub-spoilers (god-daamn!) it says that there's a slur there and prevent applying changes. I tried most words, but so far I am stuck here.
The "Damn you" one or....?
Also please take a look at the "----" too, if that mark is put before a sentence, then it will turn into an underline when you copied the said sentence in the wiki.
Pretty sure it is suppose to be tier 0 lol.
Still not a mecha sir.
Please don't derail the thread with irrelevant topics.

Last edited:
The "Damn you" one or....?
Also please take a look at the "----" too, if that mark is put before a sentence, then it will turn into an underline when you copied the said sentence in the wiki.

I was wrong, it was… Can’t say exact one from the phone, but it was Al AzIF’S too, just higher. It had cuckoo clocks, so I was sus of it before.

Yeah, I know. I am trying to change it to three or copy-paste an actual line from Japanese, but might’ve missed a few.
Still not back.

I was wrong, it was… Can’t say exact one from the phone, but it was Al AzIF’S too, just higher. It had cuckoo clocks, so I was sus of it before.

Yeah, I know. I am trying to change it to three or copy-paste an actual line from Japanese, but might’ve missed a few.
Still not back.
Thanks, please keep me update if you found a way.

From what I see so far:

The multiverse being High 1-B looks good, at least based on the scans presented. Infinite universes, each containing the other, does that, especially seeing as each higher universe explicitly swallows up the eternity and infinity of a lower universe in "a single step" or "a single moment." Seems to check all the boxes at a glance.

Although one potential issue is this thing here, which I've been shown off-site a while ago:

OP: “Greetings, Sensei. I have some questions about the multiverse for today.
I am curious about the various models of the multiverse. So I wish to know about the structure of the multiverse in Sensei’s works.
What kind of multiverse you used in your works? It is similar to Many-Worlds Interpretation or bubbles in Cosmic Inflation model?”
Jin: “At least the reference I got is from the Many-Worlds Interpretation. The Cosmic Inflation also has a close image to that.”
OP: “Moreover, I saw that there are space-time beyond the multiverse in Sensei’s works, such as Hyperspace or Hyper-hyperspace. I want to know if they are all parts of the same space-time continuum.”
Jin Haganeya: “The relationship between the multiverse and hyperdimension is sort of a complicated one. The larger universe outside another universe does not have to be a higher universe.”
Jin: “For example, assuming there is a Universe B that contains Universe A and the larger Universe C exists outside Universe B. But that Universe C can be smaller than Universe A, is what I believe. How mysterious, incomprehensible and fascinating it is!”
OP: “This is really interesting, Sensei’s world is far surpassing my meager imagination. Everyone’s common sense would dictate that small is small and big is big. They could not even imagine that a small object can be larger than a big object. This is like the Ouroboros, where the world itself is one big ring.”

This makes it sound like the recursion of universes described by the novel isn't really a straightforward hierarchy, as in A < B < C. As the author seems to be saying up there, there can be a Universe B that contains Universe A, and is itself contained by Universe C. But nevertheless, Universe C can be smaller than Universe A, even though the latter is contained by something smaller than itself. He then highlights how incomprehensible and mysterious this phenomenon is, which seems to point towards it being an intentional paradox, something that wouldn't really be the case if it was just a series of universes nested like russian dolls.

A point of confusion for me is why, exactly, Chaos and the Outerverse are being treated as separate places here, also. The Outerverse is repeatedly described as being "chaos" or "the torrent of chaos," for one.

And then the thing crystallizes as an entity.
A vast, titanic surface is floating in the heavens.
It is----
“A----gate.”
The Gate to Hell (Heaven’s Door)
The Gate to Another World (Heaven’s Door)
Accursed, yet majestic, it is the divinity that shared the characteristics of the Gate.
With a thunderous creaking that sounds like a chorus of the damned, the Gate slowly swings open.
And beyond it lies…… a spectacle that I can’t really understand.
It’s a landscape of utter Chaos, where everything is flickered and distorted.

“And now, once again [Time has opened]----”
“And…… Behold what lies beyond the Gate…… Look upon the Torrent of Chaos.”
“Focus your sorcerer’s senses, and perceive its true form……”
Liber Legis points at the Gate, drawing my attention to the Darkness on the other side.
I focus my senses and look into the swirling Chaos----
“----------------!”

And it is also treated as being synonymous with Yog-Sothoth, since entering the Outerverse is described as the act of being swallowed by him. Yog-Sothoth, in this case, is acknowledged as being an Outer God. A "true" Outer God, in fact.

Space-time distorts.
Dimensions thrash.
Inversed time spirals.
It flows in reverse.
It flies.
Everything in the world, all causality, goes haywire.
The [Illusory Heart Mother] is tossed about in the violent torrent of time.
“What in the world!? What the hell is this!”
“We’ve been swallowed by Yog-Sothoth! Watch out! If we’re not careful, we’ll slip off into an angle of non-existent space-time!”

“Yog-Sothoth…… [The Guardian of the Gate and the Key], who exists at all points of Time and Space-Time.”
“A being that connects to the Outerverse where dwell the Great Old Ones. A true [Outer God]……”
“An Outer God……”
……So we’re dealing with something that makes even Cthulhu pale in comparison.

“That’s right. As noted on your 751th page. All destiny exists to arrive upon this god.”
“The [C Project] was but a mere stepping stone to use Cthulhu to summon a true Outer God.”

And also as an "Evil God," which Nyarlathotep also identifies itself and other Outer Gods in the Court of Azathoth as. To lend to that, it is also stated that, if Yog-Sothoth's Gate remains open, a tide of Evil Gods will start pouring into reality.

Nya’s laughter mixes into Nya’s verse.
Etheldreda gives the woman of darkness a look of disgust.
“Nya…… You……”
“It’s all for the sake of returning to that most sublime destruction…… Kurou-kun.”
“Shit……!”
This is real bad.
I don’t really understand…… but I can’t let an Evil God that surpasses even Cthulhu to be summoned into this world.

“…….Nyarlathotep.”
The shape of the woman disintegrates into a writhing mass of dark Chaos, and from the Darkness stare three burning eyes.
“Yes, Kurou, that is my true name. I must thank you for working so hard for so long.”
”……What’re you talking about?”
“You have fought Master Therion again and again, before this, the times before that, and the times before the times before that.”
“However, you were never able to reach Master Therion until last time.”
“………………”
“The Shining Trapezohedron. To become a vessel fit to wield it, you have fought all this time. Right in the palm of my hand.”
“The Shining Trapezohedron……. What the hell is it?”
“The true and original Universe.”
“The Universe where we Evil Gods dwell, a World of infinite terror and beauty…… When they defeated us, it was torn apart as you’ve seen.”

Just beyond that vortex.
Those that give of a presence either equal or greater than Cthulhu’s.
And there are countless of them. Such many beings that are fully capable of destroying the Earth on their own……!
“Yog-Sothoth exists at all points in Time and Space, and is connected to the Outerverse where dwell the Great Old Ones…… just as Al Azif said.”
“What do you think will happen when the gods realize that the Gate has opened here?”
“----They will come upon this world like a flood, an unending tide of Evil Gods!”

The respect thread linked in the blog seems to address this through the following:

Let’s look at the scan of Gunshin Kyoushuu, because Master Therion already had enough power for this cycle, hence he no longer needed to summon his Father, instead he will open the Gate by himself and summon the Outer Gods into this universe. Master Therion said he won’t have to call his Father, meaning, he won’t have to call Yog-Sothoth – a genuine Outer God. When talking about the Gate, we are referring to the Gate of Yog-Sothoth since Yog-Sothoth is both Gate and Key. The Great Old Ones have to cross over the Gate if they wanted to reach the mortal universe.

As per Court of Azathoth, they are still trapped inside the S.T so saying those Outer Gods will coming out is unreasonable, moreover there is no proof that he was trying to summon the Trapezohedron here even in its crystal form. With this obvious hint and the edvidences above, we can conclude that “Outer Gods” can be understood in two meanings: One is the gods above the hierarchy of Great Old Ones that we’re all familiar of, the other is the gods that exists in the Outerverse.

Which doesn't seem like that strong of a refutation when that whole chain of events involving the Outerverse, it seems, was caused by Yog-Sothoth (One of the Evil Gods) being summoned into the normal world to begin with. From what I can tell, the main thing that Nyarlathotep wants to achieve isn't just freeing the Evil Gods sealed in the Trapezohedron, but releasing their entire realm as well, which was also sealed alongside them, and returning existence to the original Chaos.

Furthermore, the Outerverse itself also seems to be described as "the center of Fate, the core of eternity which dreams of Chaos."

“----The stars are right. The time has come again.”
“------------”
The cynical smile is wiped from Etheldreda’s lips as she turns around.
Ahead of her gaze stands another woman clad in black, similar to that of the maiden.
The woman clad in the color of darkness.
“Nya.”
“Now, Etheldreda. Let’s go.”
“To the final battle. To the bloody battle. To the land of the end of time. To which where the past and the future meet. To the tip of the swirling spiral. To the
center of Fate. To the core of eternity which dreams of Chaos----”

Which speaks volumes when considering how Azathoth is repeatedly described as being at the center of the World, of Chaos, and of all things.

----I hear music.
A sickening, unearthly melody.
The muffled, maddening beating of vile drums.
The thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.
All things are corroded.
And there It dances in unison to the blasphemous music, sluggishly, clumsily, stupidly, foully, in a realm beyond Time, beyond Space, beyond even Thought, in a domain that is the outer limit and the center of the World,
Blind and formless,
Ignorant and absolute,
The shimmering nuclear,
It is----
“----God?”

“----It is the universes! You turned an infinitude of parallel universes into a barrier and sealed the Court of Chaos!”
A universe locked inside another universe, a universe locked inside another universe locked inside another universe, a universe locked inside another universe locked inside another universe locked inside another universe…… The apex of infinity/The center of all things/The zero of zenith----
The center of chaos is sealed, dozed by the melody of faint otherworldly flutes and rhythm of maddening drums.
----Shining Trapezohedron.
It is the infinitude of worlds itself and the very divine treasure that freezes/restrains/seals and destroys the universe of the Boiling Chaos Azathoth.

Player (Amadeus). Chaotic Neutral. Fool (Tap this card. Place the Deus Ex Machina’s token on this card).
The beautiful melody that’s resounding through the night of Auseil is the violin played by Zann himself.
His musical performance is carried with wickedness, and it is said that he can summon monsters or even drive those who hear the melody insane.
Perhaps his timbre is devoted to the blind idiot God who is slumbering at the center of the cosmos as a matter of course.

Once again the Outerverse is also stated to be "the Sea of Chaos," and to be a place where everything is simultaneously one with and separate from everything else, making it a realm where people are prone to losing their individuality:

Demonbane dances through the dawn-streaked sky.
The finish line lies beyond the Gate of Yog-Sothoth.
Beyond the Other world where time and space swirl.
With our unshakable resolve----
And with the prayers of our friends in our hearts, we will face the ultimate insanity----.
We are in a universe (sky) of myriad vivid colors.
The flow of energy is undefined in absolute disorder here.
There is only the Sea of Chaos, where everything is both one with and apart from everything else.
A place where distance and direction have no meaning----we have been tossed into such a world.
“Proceed with caution as you seek him out. You mustn’t get confused and lose sight of yourself.”
“Nothing is more important in this place than to keep your soul firm.”
“Got it.”

A richly-coloured space spread through as though primary colors are mixed up altogether.
A sea of chaos where distance and direction have no meaning, all things melt and renounce each other.
Here where everything is uncertain, you will be unable to hold your own self and vanish if your mind is not strong enough.
The space is too abnormal and so otherworldly that it goes on without end.
The way back has already gone.

...Which incidentally is also how the Court of Azathoth is described:

“Now, O Universe…… return to thy true form!”
And the Universe sinks into Chaos.
There is nothing here.
And yet it is full.
In this space that is everything and nothing, I wonder if I’m falling or floating.
I can’t even tell that much.
I reach out, groping for something to hold onto.
However my fingers touch nothing, yet seem to be extending forever.
Searching for something, I focus my eyes.
I can see no light, nor even darkness, yet at the same time I can see to the ends of the World.
In this place, the boundary between myself and the World is indistinct.
This is the Court of Chaos.
……I have to keep my armor of self strong.

The Outerverse having "universes" that each transcend each other inside of it also doesn't seem valid, given this bit of dialogue:

Al's voice breaks me out of my reflections.
“As you already know…… Yog-Sothoth is connected to all Time and Space-Time.”
“Which means that it is impossible to know where that Gate leads.”
“Once we pass through it, we will travel throughout all universes, from past, present, to the future.”
“And----”
She pauses.
I don’t feel shock or despair at her next words, but rather a numbness creeping slowly into my heart.
“----We will likely never be able to return.”

And this one:

I mutter as I look at the scenery spreading outside us.
Bizarrely shaped buildings, a moon, and creatures I’ve never seen before…… We’re not on Earth anymore, that much is clear.
“Looks like we’ve been sent to another world.”
“----Celaeno. You see that huge building over there? That’s the storage of the knowledge of gods. The Great Library.”
“That’s quite far…… Why……?”
“It’s the power of Yog-Sothoth. A divinity that exists at all points in Time and Space-Time. He is the Gate and the Key. We were caught up in a space-time shift.”
“……How do we go back?”
“Well…… That’s difficult. How will we re-open the spatial-temporal door…?”

Which makes it pretty clear that they were shifting between multiple realities because Yog-Sothoth / the Outerverse is connected to every point in time and space, and therefore can act as a passageway to any and all universes, not because the Outerverse has its own set of universes arranged hierarchically.

The tidbit about the cycle, Samsara and the Ring of Yog-Sothoth confuses me, too, since they all seem to be posited to be separate levels of existence each encompassing the other, when they seem to be just different names for the same thing. Here, for instance, "The Wheel of Fortune" and the Ring of Yog-Sothoth are mentioned as interchangeable terms:

“The Wheel of Fortune turns, the universe repeats, and time is a spiral.”
“All is bound in the Ring of Yog-Sothoth. So all you have to do, is turn back time and go beyond causality. And in the next iteration, Leica will be yours.”

The Wheel of Fortune being itself the name of the time-loop which the setting of the verse is caught inside:

She lays ten cards out. This shape is----the Tree of Life, the Sephirot.
“Crown = The World”
“Wisdom = The Hanged Man”
“Understanding = The Tower”
“Mercy = The Chariot”
“Severity = The Devil”
“Beauty = The Lovers”
“Victory = The Magician”
“Glory = Strength”
“Foundation = The Fool”
“Kingdom = Judgement”
The form of the Universe burns deeply, deeply into my consciousness, into the depths of my soul. This is the shape of the Fate that entraps me.
“Behold…… Your Fate is moving. It cannot be stopped. All you can do is keep running, until at last you stand at the center of the Universe----“

There is a remark in the summary at the end of the post explaining this part about how the Ring of Yog-Sothoth is a level that encompasses infinite cycles. I've read back, and it seems that the reasoning given for the existence of an infinite amount of cycles is that "eternity" is a term that refers to the Cycle as a whole, and it is then mentioned that there are "infinite chains of eternities" in existence, here:

Next----
Where they arrived to was the hyper-hyper timespace that is on top of hyperdimension and above hypertime and hyperspace.
There, Edgar and Al Azif caught a glimpse.
Inside innumerable universes that burst like bubbles,
Inside the infinite rings of time that connect like chains,
Countless Demonbane fight, fought and have fought.
They are one of the feasible possibilities.
They are one of the chosen possibilities.
They are one of the lost possibilities.
They diverge, circulate and converge like the flows of blood, they are innumerable yet one fate, likewise, a part yet everything.
Across the entirety of an eternity, across next eternity beyond the eternity, across the infinite chains of eternities----
The Eternal Sword That Smites Evil (Demonbane = Atheleta Aeternum) fights, fights and fights to the very end.

But this seems like an odd interpretation when the next iteration of the loop is referred to as "the next eternity," and the end of that iteration is then "the end of the next eternity." The Outerverse also seems to be referred to as "the point where eternities" meet, and as the jaw of the Ouroboros, which reinforces the idea that an "eternity" is just one interation of the cycle, not the entire time loop.

“The next eternity is about to begin. We will meet again, [Al Azif]. We shall be rejoined at the end of the next eternity.”
“It would be nice if I could meet the next you…… and the next Daijuuji Kurou, standing in the domain of the gods……”
“Wait!”
“You should start over from that spot. From before you were born----from Roba El Khaliyey, until you return here……”
“Nngh…… Ahhhh!”
The darkness laughs.
The wriggling darkness.
The howling darkness.
The crawling darkness.
The darkness changes shape and form, its burning eyes are warped with joy.
Yes, three burning eyes----
That’s right…… Why couldn’t I remember?
You are that Chaos----
“Nya…… rla…… th……!”
I see.
These machinations…… They were all…… All of them, all of them, all of them are the works of this Chaos.
I look at everything.
I understand everything.
But it’s all too late.
I will once again be trapped within the reincarnation serpent.
I will lose everything.
I……

“Come! We’ll destroy the Ring of Yog-Sothoth! We’ll give this world…… we’ll give Kurou a future……!"
“Right!”
I firmly grasp the hand Al extends out to me.
Mine and Al’s body floats into the air, light envelops us.
A spell runs through my body.
My shape change into the black command outfit…… into Magius Style.
“We’re jumping!”
My body breaks apart into particles.
We distill ourselves into but the tiniest fragments of information and transcend through time and space.
To the point where eternities meet.
To the jaw of the snake who eats his own tail.
To the battlefield, the universe where Daijuuji Kurou and Master Therion fight----!

I suppose the interpretation that there are infinite cycles has something to do with how each component of the chain of eternities is described as being a ring, but given the fact that otherwise everything only ever mentions the existence of a single loop, I don't think the conclusion being taken here is very well substantiated. For example, as seen above the cycle is compared to a snake that eats its own tail, something that's directly equated to the Wheel of Fortune in one bit of narration (Menrioned there as "The Serpent of Samsara"):

The Beast is the King.
The Black King.
It is he who turns the Wheel of Fortune.
It is he who connects the Serpent of Saṃsāra.
Not merely a thing of one space-time cat’s eye, but allied to the ultimate dismembered animating essence of existence’s whole unbounded toys----
Stop.

I also don't really get why the Ouroboros Rondo is then being treated as a structure higher than all of the above? The author's Twitter post seems to say in pretty crystal-clear terms that it's just the symbol of the one time-loop in the series:

Jin Haganeya: The motif here is “Prayer wheel”. Certainly you can consider it as the symbol of timeloop. According to the maker of this video the image apparently is “Al Azif but not the book”. The interpretation is that the memories of the loop is engraved based on each spin. I think your interpretation for the tree is correct as well. It is the image of branching universes.

Same goes for the Infinite Spiral / Klein Bottle. All of this sounds like it's referring to the same thing.

As for the whole shit with the Stages / Games, this at a glance is fairly good evidence for existence in Demonbane being fictional in nature, yes:

“But, however. Hell and nightmare are nothing but a comedic term (backdrop). The entirety of the universe is a backstage. Every single character who made their entry was merely of the supporting cast. This whole setup is no more than programs of the Stage.”
Correct.
All things are fiction.
Even spite, even viciousness, even malice, even pain, even sorrow, even agony, even cruelty, even rigor, even ruthlessness, even humiliation, even indignity, even fear, even madness and even brutality, blood, flesh, bones, fetus, intestines, feces, urine, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood.
All things are so shallow that they don’t have any presence (reality).
Fictional. Deception. Falsehood and truthood. Ostentation. Nothingness. Emptiness. Even oneself.
The emptiness beyond even spite, even viciousness, even malice, even pain, even sorrow, even agony, even cruelty, even rigor, even ruthlessness, even humiliation, even indignity, even fear, even madness and even brutality-----beyond even the the stage equipments (gadgets) constructed this fabricated hell, was nothing but despair itself.
“I” am a fictional being----Who cannot become her own being without clinging on Hell----Yet, the torments of hell was easily dulled and totally hollowed “I” who laughs in the void. And it pierces the nothingness.
Inside of the jar (Cage) with raging nothingness, the maiden feels a thirst. She feels a hunger.
Her unsatisfied thirst and hunger feeds on such a rich, abundant hatred.

And so is the "All things are no more than a nightmare dreamed by the machine of Chaos." However I do wonder how literally that's meant to taken, seeing as Nyarlathotep says that everything is a setpiece or an actor in a stageplay, and that even she is no exception to that rule, despite being the creator of the Game:

“Good grief…… this scenario is indeed inevitable. Am I correct, O' Demonbane----my beloved archnemesis.”
“Well then, ladies and gentlemen, let us begin…… The final act of the play [Clockwork Phantom (Mechanical Nightmare)].”
“Heh? The Keeper (Manager) of the Game decided to step onto the Stage herself for the role of Last (Final) Boss huh, Miss Nya?”
“Did you ever commit yourself to the spotlight like this, Chaos?”
“----The entirety of the universe is a backstage. Every single character who made their entry was merely of the supporting cast. This whole setup is no more than programs of the Stage.”
“Ahahaha. And of course…… In a sense I am no exception in the setting.”
“Now then, let us march on, to this final act…… And see which ending will be the Deus Ex Machina (Spiral Toy) shall remain, until the very end? Before the curtain calls, what kind of Deus Ex Machina (Cliché Ending) shall await us?”

The evidence for them being layered on infinitely doesn't seem terribly good, either. It seems to be this:

“How about retiring yourself from all of these Game making antic then. Have you realized what the heck are we yet?”
“We are the sword. The sword that smites Evil. The blade whose might judge even God. Thus we will bring this whole Game Board down and cut it to pieces along with the wretched strings you attached.”
“What lies beyond Game (Board) is also another Game (Board). What lies beyond the Stage is also another Stage. There shall be no escape for you.”
“Escape? What dumbass shit you just said……?”
“I’m going to beat the bloody crap out of every ************* thing of the Game (Board) beyond Game (Board), as well as Stage beyond Stage, do you copy!”

Which just looks like it's talking about how Nyarlathotep and the main characters are fated to remain locked in battle for all eternity. No matter how many Games they break, Nyarlathotep will always just make another, which looks like it ties into her comment about she, herself, is now locked inside of an even larger cycle than the one she maintains:

The name of the story (world) woven by infinite number of Demonbanes is----
“----The Eternal Sword That Smites Evil (Demonbane Athleta Aeternum/Demonbane Aionion Athletes).”
“Good grief. Now I am swallowed by a great cycle bigger than the previous one…… Next time, there would be even more branches to be entangled, huh?”
“Haha…… Now I can’t even tell which one is the butterfly here."

The post is getting big and I frankly want to sleep, so, may as well stop here for now.

Last edited:
Yep. Wiki was censoring Cuckoos. Can't blame them, I guess. I changed it for this one for a time being. You can edit it if you want afterwards.
Standing clocks. [THIS WORD IS CENSORED DUE TO WIKI'S SLUR PREVENTION SYSTEM. WORD CENSORED - BIRD SPECIES] clocks. Pocket watches. Hourglasses. Sundials. Alarm clocks. Wall clocks etc. Etc.
There’s not a single one of them ticking at the same time, the ticking sound of second hands, the chimes that signal time, the [THIS WORD IS CENSORED DUE TO WIKI'S SLUR PREVENTION SYSTEM. WORD CENSORED - BIRD SPECIES] of doves, and the sound of bells, became an endless echo resounds across the World as a chorus.

Aaand I am done. It was fun.

Okay, i've finally put all of my posts into a blog. Now you guys will no longer have to hurt your eyes by looking at the sheer wall of text. I apologize to everyone for this inconvenience. The links to my blog are over there, please check it out.

Special thanks to @MrKerf , thank you very much for spending your time working for my blog. Really appreciated.

A reminder that the cosmology blog is just a SUMMARY of the main points, hence some parts from my respect thread might not available. I recommend you guys to check my respect thread for full details.

I will take a look at Ultima's comment and reply bits by bits. Please wait for a while.

This makes it sound like the recursion of universes described by the novel isn't really a straightforward hierarchy, as in A < B < C. As the author seems to be saying up there, there can be a Universe B that contains Universe A, and is itself contained by Universe C. But nevertheless, Universe C can be smaller than Universe A, even though the latter is contained by something smaller than itself. He then highlights how incomprehensible and mysterious this phenomenon is, which seems to point towards it being an intentional paradox, something that wouldn't really be the case if it was just a series of universes nested like russian dolls.
About that tweet, it's just some extra stuffs that i put in my Mainstream Multiverse section, basically Jin Haganeya explained how the nature of the multiverse in a whole is beyond human comprehension, and there's potentially an infinite-layered universes beyond the Hyperdimension, again, potentially, that's all. It doesn't reflect the tier of Demonbane's Multiverse or anything, since there are shit tons of edvidences to support the Mainstream Multiverse being H1B already, like you agreed. You can ignore it if you want, doesn't affect anything to the Demonbane Multiverse's tier though. Not every authors are physicists, let alone have expert knowledge about cosmiscism or high level mathematics.
A point of confusion for me is why, exactly, Chaos and the Outerverse are being treated as separate places here, also. The Outerverse is repeatedly described as being "chaos" or "the torrent of chaos," for one.
And it is also treated as being synonymous with Yog-Sothoth, since entering the Outerverse is described as the act of being swallowed by him. Yog-Sothoth, in this case, is acknowledged as being an Outer God. A "true" Outer God, in fact.
And also as an "Evil God," which Nyarlathotep also identifies itself and other Outer Gods in the Court of Azathoth as. To lend to that, it is also stated that, if Yog-Sothoth's Gate remains open, a tide of Evil Gods will start pouring into reality.
The respect thread linked in the blog seems to address this through the following:
Which doesn't seem like that strong of a refutation when that whole chain of events involving the Outerverse, it seems, was caused by Yog-Sothoth (One of the Evil Gods) being summoned into the normal world to begin with. From what I can tell, the main thing that Nyarlathotep wants to achieve isn't just freeing the Evil Gods sealed in the Trapezohedron, but releasing their entire realm as well, which was also sealed alongside them, and returning existence to the original Chaos.
Furthermore, the Outerverse itself also seems to be described as "the center of Fate, the core of eternity which dreams of Chaos."
Which speaks volumes when considering how Azathoth is repeatedly described as being at the center of the World, of Chaos, and of all things.
Once again the Outerverse is also stated to be "the Sea of Chaos," and to be a place where everything is simultaneously one with and separate from everything else, making it a realm where people are prone to losing their individuality:
...Which incidentally is also how the Court of Azathoth is described:
Okay, this one, i have to make it clear. The word "Chaos", "Khaos", or 混沌/"Konton" in Japanese can be used INTERCHANGEABLY. "Chaos" in Demonbane Mythos can be referred to:

1) The Primordial Void which is described as an absolute darkness where things like light, sound, creation, destruction, moment, infinity,... are chained. If anything is reduced to the level where they have lost their meaning like Azathoth particles, they will return into Chaos. Even the Shining Trapezohedron and all of the cosmos (of Infinite Spiral), too, will return to Chaos. Some examples are Nero's barrier when they are disintegrated into meaningless symbols, or Etheldreda in Leica's route, after she has been consumed by Ryuuga her soul went back to Chaos and will only return to the world once the new loop begins. Same thing with Master Therion whenever he died by Anticross's betrayal, only to resurrect later for the climax battle between Demonbane and Liber Legis. Court of Azathoth's nature is also Chaos itself, same thing with Nyarlathotep (cough Chaos God, cough). When Court of Azathoth is unleashed, all of creation will be plunged into Chaos, basically what's in my posts and your general understanding about Court of Azathoth, nothing much.

2) The "distortions" that's happening all round every phenomena, like in the Infinite Spiral. Nya in Ruri's route said that the Outerverse is "the core of eternity that dreams Chaos". The word "Chaos" here is NOT the aforementioned Primordial Void, but rather every ****** up bullshittery in the lower world (Outerverse is the highest plane of existence in the Infinite Spiral's structure),. Because again, the Infinite Spiral is a twisted world with distorted causality, so using the word "Chaos" to describe their state is correct, in a sense. "Chaos" is about the complete randomness, disorder and confusion, so there you have it. The same thing applied to "Sea of Chaos" in the Outerverse. It is named that way due to how chaotically it is and the concept of direction is meaningless here, not the actual "Chaos" - Primordial Void i said above.

Regarding of the "core of eternity that dreams Chaos" thingy, it can be understood both in literal and metaphor. Let's take Cthulhu as an example, his awakening will turn all of the Trichiliocosm into Demon World, secondly, all laws of the world are fake before the primordial and absolute truth that is the gods themselves, even learning a fraction of that power can allow them to seize control all aspects of the cosmos. And what is the Outerverse again? It is the true homeworld of Great Old Ones, and Great Old Ones from the Outerverse can trash all of the lower levels. Hence, the sentence is basically how Great Old Ones view the lower world as nothing but mere dreams.

I think in my revision post i forgot to make a note about Chaos stuffs, so if anyone is confused, pardon me for the incovenience. A reminder that context is always matter.

About Yog-Sothoth as "true Outer God" and the "Evil Gods", like my respect thread has explained, gods of Demonbane Mythos are Platonic Archetypical beings that mortals can never hope to perceive their true forms (See "Gods of Demonbane Mythos", section of "Evil Gods" and check Jin-sensei confirmation about how the gods are following the Theory of Forms). Demonbane Mythos has a principle different from other verses, is that generally EVERYTHING that was summoned like Deus Machina, Great Old One, or Outer God, is just a projection, or an avatar of original higher being.

Firstly is the Deus Machinas, Deus Machinas are basically imitation of gods hailed from another universes with different laws. The Novel De Marigny's Clock introduced "spiritual dimension", which a Platonic realm that's overlapping with the "material world", where the flow of spiritual power that exists everywhere in the material dimension, can be seen and it shows the true side of the world. This is where enormous form of Deus Machina resides, being described as “a mass of super logic with overwhelming density” and in a constant state of being both perfectly ordered and wriggled chaotically, the manifestation of the Deus Machina in the material world is only a shallow part reflected by its true form.

Secondly, is the manifestation of Cthulhu, in order to summon a Great Old One and materialize them in the real word, you need a vessel that can act as a host for the descending of the said god. In Cthulhu's case is the Illusory Heart Mother. Like pretty much every god, the "Cthulhu" that you see as a gigantic mass of flesh with countless of dragon head-like tentacles is but the projection of original god within mortal's perception. And with Great Old Ones are confirmed to dwell in the Outerverse, so basically: In the Human Universe = Avatar/Incarnation/Projection, in the Outerverse = True Form.

The case of Yog-Sothoth is exactly the same with Great Old Ones and Deus Machinas, as a matter of course. When Yog-Sothoth is summoned, his form varies in the PoV of Kurou and others, from the pillars, to countless of otherworldly spheres and eventually into the Gate. Things like these are just different manifestations from the True Archetypal Yog-Sothoth. Because Outer Gods are too immense for even magicians to perceive their entirety, hence they have to take a form that the human mind is able to comprehend. Now, Al Azif said "A true Outer God", you might think that she meant the "Yog-Sothoth" here is the "True" Outer God. Sadly but that's not the case. The original Japanese word is "正真正銘/Shōshinshōmei", meaning "Genuine". What Al said here, is regardless of what kind of thing they saw, it's still an Outer God. An avatar of Outer God is still an Outer God, obviously. Or in a simple explanation following this statement: [“A being that connects to the Outerverse where dwell the Great Old Ones. A true [Outer God]……”]. It means she is saying Yog-Sothoth is a legit Outer God, that's all. No need to overcomplicate this matter.

For the "Evil Gods" part, i have to explain a bit. "Evil Gods" is a term referring to Outer Gods and Great Old Ones in general. HOWEVER, in most case the term is about the Great Old Ones. When magicians talking about summoning an Evil God, they are talking about summoning of a Great Old One such as Cthulhu (though there are special cases like summoning lesser gods like Dagon but that doesn't matter). Obviously, Outer Gods are way, way, way off-tracks for any magician to handle, not to mention Cthulhu - being the weakest of the Great Old Ones can **** up Endgame Kurou pretty bad. In Gunshin Kyoushuu, Master Therion used Liber Legis's Heart of Infinity to summon the Outer Gods (stated by Little Ada) to destroy the universe. Of course i have explained that they are NOT Outer Gods but actually Great Old Ones. It's like this:

Respect Thread said:
You are probably wondering why I said Great Old Ones where the scan used the word Outer Gods. At first I thought it was a typo from Furuhashi-sensei but after a few re-read, I realized that the word can be used interchangeably. Basically, as confirmed in Zanma Taisei’s VFB, Al Azif have a description about the universe of Outer Gods, however, this universe is not the Court of Azathoth that has been sealed in Shining Trapezohedron, but actually the Outerverse, home of the Great Old Ones itself. Surprised? Well actually it’s pretty logical if you think about it. The word “Outer – 外なる” is used for both “Outerverse – 外なる宇宙” and “Outer Gods – 外なる神々”.

Let’s look at the scan of Gunshin Kyoushuu, because Master Therion already had enough power for this cycle, hence he no longer needed to summon his Father, instead he will open the Gate by himself and summon the Outer Gods into this universe. Master Therion said he won’t have to call his Father, meaning, he won’t have to call Yog-Sothoth – a genuine Outer God. When talking about the Gate, we are referring to the Gate of Yog-Sothoth since Yog-Sothoth is both Gate and Key. The Great Old Ones have to cross over the Gate if they wanted to reach the mortal universe.

As per Court of Azathoth, they are still trapped inside the S.T so saying those Outer Gods will coming out is unreasonable, moreover there is no proof that he was trying to summon the Trapezohedron here even in its crystal form. With this obvious hint and the edvidences above, we can conclude that “Outer Gods” can be understood in two meanings: One is the gods above the hierarchy of Great Old Ones that we’re all familiar of, the other is the gods that exists in the Outerverse. Of course it still depending on context and more importantly, this only applied to Demonbane universe, not the original Cthulhu Mythos
TLDR: Great Old Ones are gods of the Outerverse -> they are "Outer Gods". Japanese writers tend to use word plays so this is not a surprise. At the end of the day, it's all boil down to context. I can change "Outer Gods" into something else like "Outergods" to avoid confusion, but that's another story for another time.

Nyarlathotep's purpose is to unleash the Court of Azathoth via the collision of two Shining Trapezohedrons, hence she created the world of Infinite Spiral and repeated eternities after eternities to achieve her goal. Court of Azathoth is the original universe of the Evil Gods/Outer Gods, so yes. Nothing new, moving on.

The Outerverse having "universes" that each transcend each other inside of it also doesn't seem valid, given this bit of dialogue:
And this one:
Which makes it pretty clear that they were shifting between multiple realities because Yog-Sothoth / the Outerverse is connected to every point in time and space, and therefore can act as a passageway to any and all universes, not because the Outerverse has its own set of universes arranged hierarchically.
Okay about the Outerverse, we pretty much scaled it with the Hyperdimension thingy. An important reminder is that the battle in Outerverse follows the EXACT SAME PATTERN with the multiversal clash in Gunshin Kyoushuu novel, however on an infinitely larger scale. In the climax of Cosmic Fight, Super Demonbane infinitely enlarged itself to the very top of Hyper Dimension, to the point of viewing the infinite “time looped universes” as bubbles from the Hyper-Hyper Time-Space. However regardless of its endless transcendence, Super Demonbane is unable to escape from the cycle, let alone reaching the Outeverse, not to mention the fact that Super Demonbane is still way below the place where Nyarlathotep observed the fight ("the hypertime that governs hyperspace from outside time and space").

I haven't explain this in my RT but i guess i'ma do it rn. In Gunshin Kyoushuu, Super Demonbane is basically a Demonbane that is summoned as a god, i.e, a Great Old One. Like Al stated here:

(神というものは招喚の仕方によっていかようにも形態を変え得るものだ。彼奴ら火星人は、惑星を丸ごと使い、マスターテリオンを最大の力を持つ形態で招喚しようとした。その儀式を応用して喚び出したデモンベインがこのような姿で現れたとて、そう驚くことではない――紛い物とはいえ、あ奴もまた一柱の神なれば)

(A god can change their form in any manner depending on the method of summoning. The Martians had planned to use the entire planet to summon Master Therion in a form with greatest power. Now that we summoned Demonbane using that ritual, it is not a surprise for it to have this form --- Even as an imitation, it could also become a god)

Since Super Demonbane is summoned as a god/Great Old One, hence Super Demonbane should be comparable to at least an avatar of a Great Old One. Which is, weaker than the "true" Great Old Ones that dwell in the Outerverse. Great Old Ones are described to be Primal, Walk In-Between Spaces and Undimensioned, meaning the Outerverse is also an UNDIMENSIONED structure.

Yog-Sothoth'sbelly is stated to encompass the past, present and future, exist in every points of Time and Space. As the title of Yog-Sothoth suggested, the "All-In-One" and the "One-In-All", Yog-Sothoth also encompasses all of the Infinite Spiral's cosmology itself, with the highest plane in existence is the Outerverse. Meaning not only he encompasses all universes in 3 main points of time but also domains of the Great Old Ones themselves.

Going back to the fight between Neo Demonbane and Neo Liber Legis across the Outerverse, both Trinity are at their peak in Al Azif's Route because they can summon the Shining Trapezohedron, which makes them easily shit on their Gunshin Kyoushuu's counterparts. The fight across the Outerverse didn't just shift into random universes/realities, but also straight into realms of Great Old Ones like Hastur and universes that exist far beyond the Hyperdimension. Regarding of the transcended universes in the Outerverse, there are many edvidences that suggested the said transcendence. I will skip the "sea of chaos" and the "infinite universe with countless doors", since they exist in the Outerverse, so obviously they are > Hyperdimension (and where Nyarlathotep stands in Gunshin Kyoushuu).

1) The battle between Neo Demonbane and Neo Liber Legis, during the first round they destroyed the Clock Universe. Please note that when they destroyed the said Universe, they've transcended the limits of the humanity, magic, the World and even the gods - Great Old Ones in the Outerverse. So what do we have here? Basically, if you ever hope to destroy a "universe" in the Outerverse, you have to at least surpass the archetypal Great Old Ones in order to perform such feat. Interestingly, where Master Therion is chilling to wait for the trio's arrival is decribed as "the end of unknown world", which is at the very end of the Clock Universe. Each time the current world was at stake or destroyed, the space-time would become unstable, and a space-time quake would send them to another bigger (or transcend time-space again) world.

Al Azif's Route - Chapter 15 said:
The World changes. From the other side of the shattered scenery, another universe comes pouring in.
“----So they've come.”
The end of unknown world.
The in-between worlds.
Sitting within the womb of Liber Legis, Master Therion mutters.

Our weapons bite into each other’s shoulders.
The two Machinas reeling under the impact. Metals shaves off and spark flies.
But…… it’s too shallow!
We bring back our blades.
Demonbane and Liber Legis are falling down and being pulled under the force of gravity.
We fall into the fathomless Abyss after losing our foothold.
We’re falling.
We’re falling.
Even as we fall, we continue to exchange our next slashes. Then the next and other slashes.
The slashes keep coming one after another repeatedly.
The clashing tip of our blades disperses sparks of magic power.
Our slashing speed grows beyond from high speed to the speed of sound.
From the speed of sound to the speed of gods.
And from the speed of gods to the speed of magic.
A hundred strikes. Then a thousand strikes. Then a ten thousand strikes. Then a hundred of millions of strikes.
The sparks turns into a flash of light. The flash of light becomes an explosion.
The explosion becomes a collapse. The collapse turns into nothingness.
Transcending humanity, transcending magic, transcending gods, and transcending the World itself.
And finally our battle that transcended the limit of the World tears the World asunder.

“Master! Space-time quake incoming!”
“Kurou, brace yourself! There’s no telling where we’ll end up!”
“Gaaaaaaaaaaa!”
“Shaaaaaaaaaa!”
The blows with all of our might collides.
With the death throes of the World, the light bursts and all things lose their shape.
Zanma Taisei Retold: Volume 3 - Chapter 5 said:
At the end of unknown world----.
A gigantic and solemn throne enshrines in the space between worlds.
2) The next place where both Deus Machinas arrived is the Celaeno Library, which is the realm of Great Old One Hastur. Hastur is Cthulhu's natural enemy in Demonbane Mythos, much like how August Derleth potrayed (Jin Haganeya used the works of different authors as a foundation for his works, the main authors are H.P Lovecraft and August Derleth, Brian Lumley). The previous Clock Universe is nowhere near the same as this domain of an archetypal Great Old One.

Al Azif's Route - Chapter 15 said:
We are suddenly tossed into a night sky where the bat-like winged humanoid monsters are hovering. The ground is covered with strangely shaped buildings, some of which are even floating in the air.
I don’t know where we are, but it’s obviously not a landscape of Earth.
In addition, right below us, a remarkably colossal building made out of stone is spreading at our feet. This majestic building that overwhelms those who see it, looks sort of like a temple.
“……The Great Library! This is Celaeno in the Pleiades star cluster!”
“Hastur’s domain huh? ……We sure got thrown far.”
I look around, searching for the shape of Liber Legis.
There.
It descends slowly, still carrying the golden sword in its hand.
Soon it gently alights on the roof of the Great Library.
Controlling Shantak in the same way, I landed on one knee atop the Great Library. Even while supporting Demonbane’s weight, there is not a single crack on the roof of the Great Library at all.
“What do you think…… Daijuuji Kurou. And Al Azif?”
“Master Therion!”
We slowly get up and ready the Scimitar of Barzai
Liber Legis responds by raising its golden sword.
“Well…… Don’t you think such kind of bloody battle is fitting for us?”
“Time and Space are in disruption…… Like lost souls, we will wander through all universes, past, present, and future, we will exchange our spells of absolute annihilation while destroying every world we reach, as we violate and commit on each other.”
“Indeed! This is not a mere bloody battle! Right now, just for this moment, we are the center of the World, the Wheel of Fortune turns at our whim!”
Leica Crusade's Route - Chapter 15 said:
An Other with bat-like wings flies in the sky of alien world.
A group of abnormally shaped buildings are lined up like tombstones.
And far, far beyond in the distance, a gigantic building with the appearance of a temple or castle looms over this otherworldly city.
No.
It's not a temple, or a castle----
“The Great Library…… I see. It looks like we’ve been shifted to Celaeno.”
3) When their battle keep escalating, they continue to transcend space-time, causality, dimensions, warping the laws of every universe and ascending to worlds beyond worlds. Furthermore, Leica's route has confirmed they are actually transcending to higher universe, not just shifting to multiple realities. As you can see with the part of Ryuuga/Sandalphon piloting Liber Legis to fight the Demonbane trio (the reason why Sandy can pilot Liber Legis despite not being a magician is he already consumed Etheldreda beforehand), he desire the power to ascend to a even higher domain, a grandeur height where nobody cannot reach his level, and prior that they already transcended space-time to various higher universes in the Outerverse. A reminder to you guys is both Demonbane and Liber Legis are at the weakest in Leica's route, becausse they are forced to step into the Outerverse without any preparation. As for Ryuuga, the guy have potential because he is getting used to the control of Liber Legis but he is bat-shit insane and nowhere near the same level of Master Therion. That doesn's stop them from transcending the space-time of Outerverse though, which is also confirmed in Zanma Taisei's Visual Fanbook as well.

Demonbane leaps through from behind the virtual image.
Liber Legis lands. I set up my third shot.
I pull Cthugha’s trigger.
He releases his arrow of light.
“Subjugateeeee--------!”
I use a Divine-Beast shell again this time.
However----I’m not aiming for Liber Legis.
“Gah……!”
A flash of light surges from my hand.
The arrow of light knocks down the magic gun.
Liber Legis’s arrow shoots at Cthugha, snapping the gun out of Demonbane’s hand.
The Divine-Beast that was knocked from its trajectory burst far away in front of Liber Legis.
Cracks run through the entire Great Library. Light spilling out through the gaps.
“You were aiming for our footing!?”
Exactly.
Thus the remaining half of the Great Library which barely survived, is completely and thoroughly collapsed and exploded by Cthugha’s power.
Unfazed, however, by the disintegrating roof, Liber Legis nocks another arrow.
I, too, raise Ithaqua’s muzzle.
The two battle auras collide.
As though the clash of our fighting spirit has materialized, the space between our two Machinas suddenly warps.
“A spatial-temporal quake! We’re going to get shifted again!”
“Master!”
However, our primary objective remains the same.
All that matters----is to shoot and destroy the enemy!
The demon king’s arrow leaps from its bow as a lightning beast.
The demon slayer’s magic bullet surges from its gun as a dragon of ice.
Just as I’m sure that my attack has pierced my foe, and just as I feel the shock of his attack piercing us, the World crumbles around us once again

Before we come to our senses, Demonbane is floating in deep space.
The sight reflected in our eyes is a rain of light.
Millions and billions of stars are showering. This is a fleet of comets.
A dark red star can be seen far in the distance, burning with an intense yet dimly light, asserting its grandeur existence.
“……We were tossed away just in time again…… urgh……”
“Kuh…… Hah……! How bad……?”
Demonbane’s entire body is half melted.
It looks like we’ve been saved by another space-time quake.
But we’re not much better off.
We’re in a space sector of an unending stream of comets.
If we get caught in their wake as it is, we’ll end up as a shooting star ourselves.
Moreover, it’s not like we’ve escaped Master Therion……
A sudden shadow darkens my sight and vision.
Something has cut off the light from the sun.
It’s an eclipse----the red sun is completely blocked by the shadow of the black moon.
The light that was shone through from the black moon’s circle imitated a ruby-colored ring.
“Wait...... That’s no moon!”
As Al cries out, the surface of the dark sphere begins to crack and bleed.
From the black moon pours utter darkness.
They has fangs.
They has beaks.
They has claws.
They has wings.
They has pincers.
They has hair.
They has scales.
They has shells.
They has horns.
They has spines.
They are----a cloud of beasts, monsters of every imaginable size and shape.
A pack of blasphemous, black beasts that were given birth.
The roar of those beasts echo through the universe, where no sound should exist.
“Wha----!”
“They've already found us!? Shit…… Gaaaaaah!”
The swarm of beasts envelops an immobile Demonbane, tearing into us with their fangs and claws and beaks and horns and spines, all the devices that Nature gave them to slay their prey.
This is the center of a sea of beasts. A miniature garden of life. A cage of rape and plunder.
We are devoured greedily as the fangless sacrifice.
“Don't play the sheep, Daijuuji Kurou. Surely you are the hunter who has come to slay the Beast (I). What sort of hunter gets eaten by their prey?”
I hear Master Therion's mocking laughter coming from somewhere.
You can say whatever the **** you like……. We're on our last legs here, dammit……!
“......Kurou, focus...... This Leviathan (Ghouls Barrier) is the same...... Where there's a spell, there's a nucleus...... And naturally there’s also a way to break it!”
Despite being feasted upon, my consciousness reached all corners of the World.
My consciousness exposed the hidden side of the World.
It rewrote the existing World into a World that I desire.
The Law of Dispelling.
Found you----I move my right hand the moment I thought about it.
Placing its palm against a certain serpent's head, I activate the system.
“----Lemuria Impact!”
This one is the center of the spell!
The infinite heat of the attack sublimates not only the serpent, but the entire cage of beasts surrounding Demonbane.
The World regains its light once again.

The [Illusory Heart Mother]…… No, that’s not it. This entire space is shaking.
The world that had been just able to retain shape distorts and crumbles.
This is……!
“This is bad! It’s a space-time quake! We’re going to get shifted!”
“We’re getting shifted…… where!?”
“Sometime, somewhere!”
“That doesn’t answer my questionnnnn!”
“Brace yourself for impact! If we’re removed from the law of causality, we’ll disappear without a trace!”
“Shit…… Leica-san! Hang on tight!”
“Y, yes!”
And the world’s collapse swallows us----
And Demonbane bounds through space-time.

“I will bestow upon you a power. Power to transcend space-time. Power to transcend causality. I will bestow upon you Liber Legis.”
----Just you wait, Daijuuji Kurou. Al Azif.
I have obtained a pilot…… And now I will show you what despair is!
“Now, allow me to consume you, Ryuuga! Become servant to me, the [Pnakotic Manuscripts]! Become the blood and flesh of Liber Legis!”

A shower of light.
Myriads, hundreds of millions of stars rain down. This is a sea of comets.
Far away, a red sun sluggishly sends off its intense light, proudly asserting its existence.
Surroundedy by a flood of streaming light, Liber Legis drifts in the outer space.
“Gah…… Augh…… Aah……! Hahaha…… I like it…… It’s giving me the shivers……!”
Liber Legis is half-melting from the Cthugha’s intense heat.
Its surface has turned into lustrous glass.
If it had taken that hit directly, without a doubt Ryuuga and this immortal Deus Machina would have evaporated into thin air.
It was the fortune of the space-time quake swallowed Liber Legis and Demonbane again that saved it from ruin.
Both machines transcended space and time again.
“Not yet…… more power…… I still need more power…… more, more, more power……”
He extends his arm.
He reaches out his hand, grasping at the void.
At the tip of his extending hand, countless stars fly, tearing apart the darkness of the cosmos.
As though they are spilling from between his fingers.
“Power…… The power to reach the heights…… Grander heights…… Distant heights…… Where nobody can reach…… The pure sky (domain)……!”
Despite his arm being convulsed, yet he still reaches out, despite trying not to miss single particle, trying not to lose the spilling light.
The stars that appeared so close it felt like you could touch them.
But, no matter how hard you wish or crave for them, the infinite distance prevents them from ever hope being grasped.
No.
“Gaaaaaaaah……!”
The particles of magic power that filled the World become beams that carve their trail in the darkness, and gather in Liber Legis’s hand.
It looks as though comets are being sucked into the palm.
The gathered magic power become an explosively expanding orb of light.
The photosphere paints this blinding world in gold, brighter than the red sun which illuminates this sea of meteors.
In that golden color, Ryuuga sees it.
A gigantic, monstrous crystal of power materializing, uniting.
“This is-----”
Liber Legis’s palm grasps the golden power firmly.
The light emitted by Cthugha has stopped, and before I realized, Demonbane is drifting in outer space.
A cosmos (sky) where the meteors are continuously showering.
This space sector is full of innumerable stardust of various sizes.
Far away, I can see the sun burning red.
“We jumped again, huh…… And this time we’re in the universe.”
“……Yog-Sothoth’s power earlier was strong. Space-time is still unstable. With this, our chances of getting back to our original world are……”
Al speaks in a gloomy voice.
It’s unusual for her to have such a weak, no, desolate expression.
……Without a doubt, we are completely wrecked in the space and time.
Getting back to our original world would be like finding a small island floating in this infinite sea of space-time. But.

“Everything ends here. You cannot escape the Ring of Yog-Sothoth. ……That is how it is.”
Liber Legis raises the weapon of over several hundred meters.
Crap…… The next blow is coming.
Sensing the danger, I try to activate the Shantak, but…… shit! It’s still heavily damaged from earlier!
“Myself, Leica, Daijuuji Kurou, Master Therion, Al Azif, the Pnakotic Manuscripts…… All things in the entire cosmos are trapped in this eternity.”
“There is no escape. Not a single person has ever been able to escape these strange aeons.”
I feel like I can hear the roar of the approaching cross in this supposed soundless universe.
And then there is impact.
Massive damage to the chest. Explosion.
“Gaaaaaaaah!”
“Kuh…… Kurou-chan!”
Leica-san holds onto me, shields me.
Al is hanging on to the cockpit, trying desperately to escape this situation.
All the while, the attacks continue.
“But now that I am aware of that, I have been granted the right to surpass the World. I can escape the prison, and reach the heights of that sky----

Zanma Taisei VFB said:
i.imgur.com/w03aEBA.jpg

時空を超えたデモンベインとリベル・レギスの壮絶な戦い。その幕は、ライカ自身の手で降ろされた。自身の存在が消滅するまで、ライカを殺そうとその手を伸ばすリューガ。それは、最後まで自身の狂気に殉じる、リューガなりの決着のつけ方だった。

An intense battle between Demonbane and Liber Legis that transcended Space and Time. The curtain was lowered by Leica herself. Ryuuga reaching out his hand to kill Leica until his own existence is vanished. That was Ryuga's way of settlle things down, succumbing to his own madness until the very end.
4) The final clash between Lemuria Impact and Hyperborea Zero-Drive in Chapter 15 of Al's Route destroyed and then recreated the Final Universe - a universe that is momentary yet eternal, nothing yet infinite, where the laws of previous universe doesn't applied to this. It served as the final battlefield of Demonbane and Liber Legis to summon the Shining Trapezohedron. Of course all previous universes and battles from previous cycles, including the Hyperdimension is meaningless before it, since this is the true climax where they can finally summon the Sacred Relic.

“Kah…… Kahahahaha…… H…… Hehehehe…… Haahahahaha! Daijuuji Kurou!”
“Haa…… Haa…… Aaaaaaaaaah! Master Therion!”
“Al…… Aziffff!”
“Pnakotic Manuscripts!”
““Lemuria…… aaa!””
““Hyperborea…… aaa!””
“Impact!”
“Zero-Drive!”
--------!?
----Earth, 65 million BC.
The space-time quake engulfed both Machinas in what will later be the Yucatan Peninsula of modern-day Mexico.
From beyond the gap in space-time---a World where the laws of this Universe don’t apply that had been created at that time, it pours a vast amount of energy.
It is Demonbane and Liber Legis’s final battlefield, a Universe that is nothing and yet infinite, momentary and yet eternal. A tiny droplet of its energy spills from the world as it is finally about to be unleashed.
For most of Earth’s life, it is the sickle of Death, for others however, it bestows the golden gift of evolution.
The center of the blast reaches 60,000 degrees Celsius.
It vaporized everything in an instant.
The crater reaches 170 kilometers in width. Its depth pierces the Earth’s mantle.
The power of the explosion is some thousand to ten thousand times greater than that of all the nuclear weapons in the world that simultaneously detonated.
Everything vanishes into the light.
It shatters, dissolves, reborn. And then it creates.
The Final Universe.
A World has no light, where I see nothing and I hear nothing.
A World of silence.
All I can feel are Al’s presence and…… the presence of Liber Legis, unleashing the hatred that distorts the World itself.
The exchange from our ultimate techniques of one-hit absolute annihilation yet again still failed to finish each other off.
And now I am convinced.
Not by a logic but by my actual feeling.
No matter what kind of destructive techniques Liber Legis brings to bear against us, Demonbane will never be defeated.
And at the same time, no matter any kind of destructive techniques we wield against Liber Legis, we will never be able to destroy it for good.
In this battle, both sides lack the finisher against each other. If we truly don’t possess any technique, we will surely continue this battle indefinitely, from future eternity to past eternity.
However----there is one exception.
The ultimate and final weapon of absolute annihilation that can reject Liber Legis’s existence utterly.

TLDR: My suggestion here is since Demonbane and Liber Legis have to transcend space-time, causality and shit to be in a different universe/higher domain, meaning the next universe they are in already operated on higher level than the former universe, some notables examples are the Final Universe in Al's Route and the higher domain thingy from Leica's Route. Aside from the feats potrayed in Kishin Houkou, we also scaled with the Cosmic Fight in Gunshin Kyoushuu since it proved how large the gap between the Outerverse and the Hyperdimension is. However if this is not passed through then i open for "potentially higher" or stuffs like that. Will wait for your opinion about this though.

As for the whole shit with the Stages / Games, this at a glance is fairly good evidence for existence in Demonbane being fictional in nature, yes:
And so is the "All things are no more than a nightmare dreamed by the machine of Chaos." However I do wonder how literally that's meant to taken, seeing as Nyarlathotep says that everything is a setpiece or an actor in a stageplay, and that even she is no exception to that rule, despite being the creator of the Game:
The evidence for them being layered on infinitely doesn't seem terribly good, either. It seems to be this:
Which just looks like it's talking about how Nyarlathotep and the main characters are fated to remain locked in battle for all eternity. No matter how many Games they break, Nyarlathotep will always just make another, which looks like it ties into her comment about she, herself, is now locked inside of an even larger cycle than the one she maintains:
What Nya meant when she said she is not an exception of the Stage is just a metaphor, that in a way, Nya is also a part of the Clockwork Phantom's Opera, which is also... somewhat correct (つまりは僕とて例外ではないってことさ = In other words, i am no exception), still nothing much. Nyarlathotep's status as the Game Keeper is unchanged though, for Clockwork Phantom's Opera is just Stage among many Gameboards that Nyar has created.

When Father Ny and Nya both said that they are now stuck in a larger cycle, it means that Nyarlathotep, as the Force of Evil, will forever be the punching bag of Demonbane - the Force of God. Zanma Taisen confirmed that the battle between Good and Evil are destined to continue for eternity, forrver to the past and forever to the past, i.e the "Mythos" of Demonbane is created endlessly. That is, until Vortex Blaster Demonbane destroyed everything.

Zanma Taisen - Chapter 1 said:
The Cosmos. Where causality circles like the snake that eats its own tail. Where mythos are made from beyond time and world.
The battle between good and evil rages beyond the infinite stars, in the deepest corners of the endless darkness and at the domain unimaginable to human comprehension.
Forever to the future. Forever to the past.
That is battle which can eternal continue, and with strange aeons, even death may die.
≪No! No! I will not accept!≫
A howl echoed the emptiness.
It was a howl (breath) that spewed the karmic flame of anger. It was a howl (scream) that bore the curse of hate-scorched.
A howl that carried its hatred and anger that rejected the equations of the cosmos and accussed the way of the world.
≪I will end. I will end everything. From the hate-scorched sky, with righteous anger in my heart, this hand draw the sword that “slays” evil. It is my prayer. It is my wish. It is this moment that I will uproot the source of evil that plagues the Trichiliocosm!≫

Regarding of the Clockwork Phantom's Stage, just like how Another Blood's universe (Stage) was viewed as fiction by Nyarlathotep, Another Blood's Stage (she was already granted existence and power by Nyarlathotep and became its avatar at this point), also viewed the entire Kishin Hishou universe as a Stage as well, notably in the part where Nya treated the story of Kuzaku vs Another Blood is nothing but an Opera (I forgot to add this part, oopsie. Figured that i will post it and explain it now). And Clockwork Phantom's Automataverse also treated Another Blood's Stage as a part of its stage, so its not a stretch to assume the rest of other Stage created by Nyarlathotep follows this relationship.

――これは存在しない物語である。
登場人物
  紅の少女 :死霊秘法 血液言語版
ヒーロー :■■■ ■■
お母さん :アル・アジフ
道化師(ナレーション):■■■■■■■■■■(友情出演)
観客 :大十字 九郎
【ナレーション】
「紳士淑女の皆様(レディース・アンド・ジェントルメン)、お待たせしました。それでは始めましょう。始まってもいない物語、可能性すらない物語を。お代は見てのお帰りだよ」
         (開幕)
     (舞台、暗いまま)
(舞台中央、『ヒーロー』にスポットライト)

【ヒーロー】
「剣に心を宿し、血に力を授かり、我は生を享けた」

(舞台照明。『ヒーロー』の背後にあるロボットを下から照らす)
【ヒーロー】
「我は騎士。我が剣は我が魂の誇り。馳せる刃金(ハガネ)の迅雷。いざ征かん」

(舞台が点滅して、雷鳴が鳴り響く)
(照明を消す。『ヒーロー』へのスポットライトはそのままで)

【ヒーロー】
「我は英雄。神の血を引く高貴なる出自。血に課せられた天命に従い、偉業を成し遂げる者なり」
【ナレーション】
「機織(はたおり)には糸巻きを。鍵には錠前を。では英雄には? 英雄には何が必要?」
(『ヒーロー』へのスポットライトを消す)

(今度は『道化師(トリックスター)』にスポットライト)

(道化師、大げさな身振りで叫ぶ)
【ナレーション】
「そうだ! 『敵』だ! 英雄には『敵』が必要なのだ!」
(舞台明るくなる。背景は廃墟に変わっている)

【ナレーション】
「さあ、悪いドラゴンを! 醜い魔女を! 恐ろしい魔王を寄越せ!」

【ヒーロー】
「寄越せ!」
         (暗転)
  (人を剣で斬る音が静寂の中に響く)
(スポットライト。血まみれの剣を片手に立ち尽くす『ヒーロー』)

(その足元、血の海の中に『お母さん(グレートマザー)』が倒れている)

(スポットライトの中に『道化師(トリックスター)』が入っていく)
【ナレーション】
「女の子は何で出来てるの? 女の子は何で出来てるの?」

(『道化師(トリックスター)』、ポケットから砂糖の瓶を取り出し、
『お母さん(グレートマザー)』に振りかける)
【ナレーション】
「砂糖」

(砂糖を投げ捨て、ポケットを探す)

(なかなか見つからず、焦ってあちこちのポケットを探す)

(胡椒の瓶を見つけ、満面の笑みを浮かべながら取り出す)
【ナレーション】
「スパイス」

(胡椒を『お母さん(グレートマザー)』に振りかける)

【お母さん】
「はっくしょんっ!」
【ナレーション】
「そして……」

(大きな匣(ハ)が舞台天井から降りてきて、『お母さん(グレートマザー)』を中に閉じ込める)

(『道化師(トリックスター)』、シルクハットの周囲を興味深げに歩き回る)

(『ヒーロー』から剣を取り上げる)
(『道化師(トリックスター)』、匣を剣で一刀両断する)

(真っ二つになった匣がバラバラに崩れる)
(中には『お母さん((グレートマザー))』はいない)

(かわりに『紅の少女(シャドウ)』が大仰な身振りで中から現れる)
【紅の少女】
「素敵なものの何もかも」
(舞台明るくなる。背景は夢の世界に)

(万国旗や鳩が舞台のあちこちから飛び出す)
【紅の少女】
「そういうもので出来てるのぉ。――そうでしょう、探偵さん?」

----This is a nonexistent story.
Characters:
The Girl In Red: Necronomicon Blood Language Manuscript
The Hero: ■■■ ■■
The Mother: Al Azif
The Jester (Narration): ■■■■■■■■■■
The Audience: Daijuuji Kurou
[Narration]: “Ladies and Gentlemen, sorry to keep you all waiting. Well then let us begin. A story that doesn’t even have a beginning, a story that doesn’t have a possibility. If everyone enjoys the show then please pay for it when you are leaving.”
(Opening)
(The Stage is still dark as ever)
(At the center of the Stage, is the Spotlight on the [Hero])
[Hero]: “With my heart on my sword, and with the power dwells in my blood, I was born.”
(The Stage is illuminated. Shining the robot behind the [Hero] from below)
[Hero]: “I am the Knight. My sword is the pride of my very soul. The dashing thunderbolt for my blade of steel. Engarde.”
(The Stage flickers, thunder reverberates)
(The light turns off. Continues the spotlight on the [Hero] without change)
[Hero]: “I am the Hero. My lineage descended from the gods. I am the one who wilts accomplish great feat conforming to Heaven’s decree that has been imposed in my vein.”
[Narration]: “A thread spool is needed for weaving. A key is needed for a lock. Then what about the Heroes? What does it need to be a Hero?”
(Turn off the spotlight on the [Hero])
(This time is the spotlight on the [Trickster (Jester)])
(The Jester lets out a shout in an exaggerated manner)
[Narration]: “That’s right! It is the [Enemy]! What a Hero needs is an Enemy!”
(The Stage lit up brightly. The background scene has changed into ruins)
[Narration]: “Come, forward the Evil Dragons! The Witches! And the Demon Kings to him!”
[Hero]: “Bring it on!”
(A blackout)
(The sound of someone being slayed by a sword is resounding in silence)
(Spotlight. The [Hero] is standing still with a blood-stained sword in one hand)
(Under his feet is the [Great Mother (Mother)] lying in a pool of blood)
(The [Trickster (Jester)] joins in within the spotlight)
[Narration]: “What are little girls made of? What are little girls made from?”
(The [Trickster (Jester)] takes out a jar of sugar from its pocket and then sprinkles on the [Great Motther (Mother)])
[Narration]: “Sugar.”
(Throw away the sugar and search for another pocket)
(Can’t find it by no means, hurriedly search in every pocket)
(Found a jar of pepper and took it out as it smiled satisfyingly)
[Narration]: “Spice.”
(Sprinkling the pepper on [Great Mother (Mother)]
[Mother]: “Achoo!”
[Narration]: “And……”
(A large box came down from the Stage ceiling and imprisoned [Great Mother (Mother)] inside)
(The [Trickster (Jester)] walks around the circumference of the top hat with interest)
(Takes out the sword from the [Hero])
(The [Trickster (Jester)] sliced the box in two with the sword)
(The box that has turned into halves is crumbling apart)
(There is no [Great Mother (Mother)] among them)
(Instead is the [Girl In Red (Shadow)] emerges from inside with an overblown gesture)
[The Girl In Red]: “And everything nice.”
(The Stage lights up. The background is now a dream world)
(Flags of all countries and doves fly out of the Stage)
“And that’s what I was made of. ----Am I right, Mr. Detective?”

Screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors begin overflowing from Demonbane Two-Sword----then they fill up even til’ the horizon in a blink of an eye, sinking the entire world into the sea of machines (parts).
Driving in accordance with the otherworldly logic out of the reach of mankind’s wisdom, they continue to infinitely multiply, yet they’re all in gear altogether in perfect symmetry.
This gargantuan and otherworldly machine----which is vast enough to encompass the whole world, is wrapping itself with screws/gears/springs/pipes/frames/wires/armors, and attempting to incorporate even Demonbane Two-Sword into its own engine.
Wires overran the inner of the machine, pipes and frames pierced through, screws tied with armors to another, gears and springs assembled together in order to connect both internal and external’s movements.

“All things are merely a Game (jest). Daijuuji Kuzaku-kun----you too, are nothing but a tiny part of a great system (machine) called [Fate].”

The disorder that’s in harmony, the otherworldly rhythm echoing repeatedly, deafening my ears----or----my soul.
An automatized cosmos.
Everything has transformed into mechanical parts for the sake of moving this senseless machine of Chaos.
Screws. Gears. Springs. Even I am the same as them.
Just like Another Blood, I am nothing but a small part that set up the scheme of Evil God.

All things are no more than a nightmare dreamed by the machine of Chaos---- (Note: Original Japanese is "seen")

Okay, for the "Games beyond Games, Stages beyond Stages", it's not just simply as Nyarlathotep will create more Games. As you know, EVERY Stage is governed by an avatar of Nyarlathotep and shared the same characteristics as Chaos. Not to mention , a lesser avatar of Nyarlathotep treated the Infinite Spiral as a mere dream and its avatar defeat was nothing but foams on the water, both Another Blood and Clockwork Phantom are nyarlathotep's avatars and possess similar essence to Nyarlathotep itself. Their Stages operate on a larger scale than the previous Stage of Infinite Spiral, which supports the qualitative difference in superiority between every Stage created and managed by multiple avatars of Nyarlathotep.

Aside from Nya's statement in Kishin Hishou, Project D2 directly confirmed that there are countless [Games], Kuzaku and Another Blood/Kureha (who have already ascended to the level of the Elder Gods) continue to challenge numerous [Games] prepared by the [Game Keeper] like their parents. Obviously, these Games are governed by unworldly laws, and they are undoubtedly superior to the previous Games, as Kuzaku and Another Blood are now on an Elder God level. A reminder, the first Game aka Klein Bottle already encompasses many essential structures in the Demonbane-verse and yet it was nothing compared to the Game/Stage of Kishin Hishou, which in turn was nothing compared to the Stage of Clockwork Phantom. So we can conclude that the more [Games] being created by Nyarlathotep, the bigger Demonbane's cosmology becomes. As long as the battle between the two forces continues without end.

Al Azif's Route - Chapter 15 (True End) said:
“Yet for the Faceless I am with Thousand Forms, that event was just merely a dream. If the World is but ephemeral, then I am a foam on the water as well.”

Kishin Hishou said:
“How about retiring yourself from all of these Game making antic then. Have you realized what the heck are we yet?”
“We are the sword. The sword that smites Evil. The blade whose might judge even God. Thus we will bring this whole Game Board down and cut it to pieces along with the wretched strings you attached.”
What lies beyond Game (Board) is also another Game (Board). What lies beyond the Stage is also another Stage. There shall be no escape for you.”
“Escape? What dumbass shit you just said……?”
“I’m going to beat the bloody crap out of every ************* thing of the Game (Board) beyond Game (Board), as well as Stage beyond Stage, do you copy!”

STORMBRINGER

The Turbulence Era. The Era of Tempest (Great War). The escalating War of Magic. The lurking Evil Magic Organization. The opposing Mankind Fefender’s Agency. The conflict between “Starry Wisdom” and Hadou Enterprise. The battle of Daijuuji Kuzaku and Demonbane Two-Sword.
The failure of Evil God’s summoning. The runaway divine power that goes haywire. The torn world. The Game of Chaos. The Knight and his Sword That Smites Evil traverse across time and space to pursuit the Game Keeper (Toys Manipulator). The confrontation with Another Blood (Blood-Colored Rose). The worst trap set up by Evil God. I ask the heavens, has the sword been broken? The answer is definitely not.
“How’s that, Chaos! This is the one and only…… Demonbane Two-Sword (The Twin Sword That Smites Evil)!”
The Sword That Smites Evil is yet to be broken. The unyielding fighting spirit. The arms of parents and child. The two Kuzaku accept their another self. Defeating the scheme of Evil God, becoming the innocent wings and soar towards tomorrow.
----However the battle between Good and Evil will continue. Forever to the future. Forever to the past.

TRAVELER

The raging storm didn’t just stop at ravaging Arkham City alone. Europe. Russia. Arabia. Africa. South America. Australia. Asia…… The torn world cast itself in its lone battle against Evil. However, there was a Storm Knight who was traveling across time and space. And that is Demonbane Two-Sword with the two Daijuuji Kuzakus.
“So this is…… The World of Vjedogonia.”
“……Wrong. What are you talking about to begin with?”
“I’m just a passing by Demonbane!”
“I am completely clueless over here.”
“Man. Why the stern face all the time, Sir Knight?”
The two Daijuuji Kuzaku----one is the young boy knight who bears the nickname “Two-Sword Two-Gun”. One is the maiden in red who is addressed as “Another Blood”. The two of them once denied and ruined each other. But the knight soon learned love and accepted his own evil. The maiden overcame her own evil and accepted the love. The two finally acknowledged each other and chose the path to fight side by side.
“Stop fooling around already and focus with all of your might, Blood-Colored Rose. We are already under the mechanics of the Game.”
“I know I know. Jeez, you are still a stubborn head as always.”
The world that has been torn apart----over there is the fairy land dominated by otherworldly laws (rules) and the Game Board that has been prepared by Evil God. Daijuuji Kuzaku along with his Demonbane have challenged numerous Games. At one time they entered the underground labyrinth and fought against an Evil Dragon, at one time the machine transformed into a pirate ship and fought with a ghost ship. Nevertheless, the Game set up by Chaos still continues. The battle of the Twin Sword That Smites Evil is keep moving.
“Now, Game Keeper (The One Who Toys With)…… What would be the next Game then?”

BING BONG BANG BONG. ♪

MAILSTROM

The torn space-time. The rules that governed the world. The Game of Chaos. The Players who challenged the Game----Game Keeper (The One Who Toys With)…… Chaos laughs while looking down at everything.
What is the meaning behind this Evil Game that dragged the entire world into? What kind of plot that the Evil God scheming? Yet, if one looked back at this state of affairs, one surely will end up sneering at. A puny human and his attempt to comprehend God, the finest material for a great comedy.
However, Chaos…… The one with a bizarre scent of Man, is the Evil God obeying Providence with surprising commitment, might be the one provide the answer on a momentary whim. The corner of the maw twisted by cosmic hostility curled up and it laughed satisfactorily----
“Oh dear…… I’m just your humble manager of the middle floor after all. In anyhow my purpose is still the same no matter what.”
Behind those three burning eyes harboring a slim desire----
Serving God----regardless of what kind of God will be.”

Another thing i want to point out here, saying each avatar is comparable in terms of strength is incorrect and doesn't make any sense to begin with, Why? Simple, when Kuzaku, Another Blood and Two-Sword ascended to Godhood, they already kicked the ass of Clockwork Phantom. And there are Stages that beyond the Clockwork Phantom's Opera. If each avatar is equal then what's the point of creating multiple Stages that same shit as before?

Kishin Hishou said:
“Coming from the sky of hatred!”
“With righteous anger burning in our hearts!”
““We draw forth the sword that smites evil!””
“Thou art, the innocent blade----”
“Thou art, the innocent wings----”
““Demonbane!””
By using the Evil God as a host, we reconstruct our existence.
Infinite super existence becomes a tiny mass of steel.
Infinite super energy becomes fickle electricity.
Infinite super madness becomes infinitesimal courage.
It degrades/minimizes/distorts the totality of the cosmic truth far beyond the comprehension of humanity’s wisdom.
And then----
“Ooh……!”
“……Amazing.”
““Kuzaku……!””
“Demonbane……!”
“Demonbane……!”
“Demonbaneeeeeeeee!”
“Father!”
“Mother!”
“……!? Damn right!”
“Totally understood!”
“How’s that feeeeeel!? Chaos!”
“This is the one and onlyyyyy……!”
“Demonbane Two-Sword (The Twin Sword That Smites Evil)!”

Last but not least, another edvidence that supports the superiority of Stages beyond Stages, is from this very part from Al's Route - Chapter 13. In the Infinite Spiral's cosmology, whenever a cycle/world is no longer useful to Nya or finished its role, all of them will become the corpses and foundation for the next worlds/cycles. Of course, with the later will always crueler, nastier than the former. Basically the same thing with Stages, if this Stage is defeated, then Nyarlathotep will create a far superior, and way more ****** up Stage to battle the Daijuuji family again.

Al Azif's Route - Chapter 13 said:
“It comes, it comes, it comes! The moment I have longed for comes!”
“How many times have I drowned the World in a sea of blood piled with corpses!?”
“How many times have I planted a new World in the rotten remains of the old!?”
“Aah, surely the next World would be more loathsome!”
“Aah, surely the next, next World would be even more vile!”
“Aah, surely the next, next, next World would be far crueler than ever before!”
“I have repeated this forever to the future and forever to the past! Thousands, ten of thousands, and hundreds of millions of times! And finally, finally, finally----It comes!”

For the Cycle/Samsara thingy, i will let my friend @ZwartD to answer this.
Okay, i hope that i have cleared your doubts about the Chaos, Outerverse and Stages. Please take your time to digest my comment.

Last edited:
Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk home with a coffee, I will start working on the cosmology page!

interesting... if this verse can really rise again, Remember I've also played the game ( Even though it was a long time ago )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back