• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane Mythos Ultimate Revision - Return of the Strongest Mecha of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time this is done, one of the most iconic verses in all of powerscaling history just vanished and it felt like it wasn't coming back. Wish I still had all my stuff from before to try to contribute in some way but I agree for whatever it's worth.

What is the staff consensus here so far, and what do we currently need to do here?

What is the staff consensus here so far, and what do we currently need to do here?
Celestial peagus is the only one who agreed, ultima had some issues but didn't respond when mugen responded back to ultima issues. So far more staff vote is needed but the staff who commented either didn't want to read the whole cosmology or abstained from voting

Celestial peagus is the only one who agreed, ultima had some issues but didn't respond when mugen responded back to ultima issues. So far more staff vote is needed but the staff who commented either didn't want to read the whole cosmology or abstained from voting
He is, currently Ultima is chatting with me in Discord. But then again, like i said, time zone.

Here is a TLDR proposal for Demonbane’s tiering as well as its world hierarchy:

The human universe: 2-A
The multiverse: High 1-B
The hyperdimension: Low 1-A
The cycle: At least Low 1-A
The Rings of Yog-Sothoth, Garden of Nyarlathotep: At least Low 1-A
The unknown realm where Nyar stands: 1-A
The Ouroboros Rondo: 1-A
The Outerverse: At least several layers above 1-A and can potentially be 1-A+
The Infinite Spiral: Several layers above 1-A, is referred to as a “True Cosmos.”
Layered-Stages: 1-A+
Sea of Ether: 1-A+
Sea of Chaos/Chaos: High 1-A
The Lotus Throne: At least High 1-A

Okay, i guess i'm done. This is the first time i make a revision for such a big franchise, hopefully i can get advice and support from you guys. Now, let us begin the discussion!
After reading through my main issue is the High 1-B multiverse stuff. Afaik an Aleph-1 set of universes is considered Low 1-C. You would need to prove an Aleph-♾️ universe set to get to High 1-B.

Though even with that I believe Azathoth and the Lotus Throne probably still qualify for 1-A and 1-A+ respectively.

After reading through my main issue is the High 1-B multiverse stuff. Afaik an Aleph-1 set of universes is considered Low 1-C. You would need to prove an Aleph-♾️ universe set to get to High 1-B.

Though even with that I believe Azathoth and the Lotus Throne probably still qualify for 1-A and 1-A+ respectively.
aleph infinity universes is like 1A+ iirc

Aleph Infinity dimension are 1-A+, but Aleph universes is just Low 1-C and goes from there.

You would need to get a Large Cardinal number of Aleph universe for 1-A+ going by Ultima's previous comments.

Aleph Infinity dimension are 1-A+, but Aleph universes is just Low 1-C and goes from there.

You would need to get a Large Cardinal number of Aleph universe for 1-A+ going by Ultima's previous comments.
What is Aleph universes?

whats up with creating new words?

What is Aleph universes?
Aleph is a mathematical term for infinity. An Aleph-Set is a larger infinity that we base Tier 1-A and higher on.

whats up with creating new words?
Well, they aren't new words. I'm just saying that an infinite recursive set of universes is Low 1-C. For them to be High 1-B you would have to prove every universe is qualitatively superior to the other, rather than just everything containing a universe.

Aleph universes is not a thing, what you mean is aleph-0 or aleph-1

And for low 1-C, you need aleph-1 amount of universes.

I didn't intend to alter your argument. Rather, I found your phrasing peculiar and unclear, prompting me to inquire about its intended meaning.

I know an aleph 1 number of universes is Low 1C, but I was under the assmption that an aleph omega amount of universes was still 1A+ (aleph omega, aleph infinity, not really that important). But I'll concede if I'm wrong

I got you.

But yeah solid thread. If you're fine with it the changes I would have would be the following:
The human universe: 2-A
The multiverse: Low 1-C
The hyperdimension: Low 1-C
The cycle: At least 1-C
The Rings of Yog-Sothoth, Garden of Nyarlathotep: At least 1-C
The unknown realm where Nyar stands: At least High 1-C
The Ouroboros Rondo: At least High 1-C
The Outerverse: 1-A
The Infinite Spiral: 1-A
Layered-Stages: At least 1-A
Sea of Ether: 1-A+
Sea of Chaos/Chaos: High 1-A
The Lotus Throne: At least High 1-A
If you're fine with the above you have my sign off.

An Aleph-1 amount of Universes is Low 1-C, an Aleph-Infinity amount of Universes is High 1-B, Aelph-Infinity^Aleph-Infinity is Low 1-A, do that again and you will reach 1-A, and so on, and so forth.

I never knew aleph infinity amount of universes is high 1-B, I know that an Aleph-0 amount of dimensions is high 1-B, aleph-1 is low 1-A, aleph-2 is 1-A

Ya, well in the end the Tiering System is based on size first and most. If a Multiverse has enough Universes it could even theoretically be Tier 0 even without dimensions, but obviously no verse actually does that.

I never knew aleph infinity amount of universes is high 1-B, I know that an Aleph-0 amount of dimensions is high 1-B, aleph-1 is low 1-A, aleph-2 is 1-A
It's pretty rare but it could happen. Plenty of franchises can reach Low 1-C through Aleph-1 universes due to their recursive nature.

Wait, there is misunderstanding, I know that alpeh-1 universes are pretty common, I just never knew that aleph-omega of universes can get anywhere in high 1-B

Wait, there is misunderstanding, I know that alpeh-1 universes are pretty common, I just never knew that aleph-omega of universes can get anywhere in high 1-B
And to clarify, it is 1-A+ in our standards @Qawsedf234

Aleph-ω is a size of immense magnitude, where an aleph-ω quantity of pizzas is equivalent to an aleph-ω quantity of dimensions. To account for this, we establish Aleph-ω as the supremum of all Aleph-n values, where n belongs to the set of natural numbers. As a result, the vast disparity between dimensions becomes inconsequential, rendering any changes in cardinality unimportant.

Last edited:
Just want to clarify, the Mainstream Multiverse is currently undergoing some check up, so the proposed tier might not be correct for the time being.

Though, waiting for Ultima in the end is a pain in the ass, I will consider closing the thread because I'm starting to feel exhausted already..

Just want to clarify, the Mainstream Multiverse is currently undergoing some check up, so the proposed tier might not be correct for the time being.
Imo the only tiers that change are the ones between Multiverse and Outerverse. The lower and upper portions aren't changed imo.

CRTs like this will take a while, probably a month at minimum. Just bump every week or something and ultima will eventually get to it.
Here's the thing, I have added Ultima in Discord, the guy is pretty much online in the right time, but 80% time whenever I tagged him, he didn't respond. Or worse, he always said "yeah I will reply now" or "wait for me a couple hours". Guess what, nothing happened.

Every-single-*******-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back