• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ram
vs
Froppy
3rd shackle ram and the Joint Training arc Asui is used

tier 8A, anything higher is restricted
SBA
Speed is equalized
Starting distance is 10m
Battle takes place in the forest of death, chunin exam 2nd round

Last edited:
What are you expecting Tsuyu to do in this fight? She has zero ranged attacks, her only ranged option is restraining, which is impossible due to her Unknown LS vs the Class 25 LS Ram has. Though Ram will just slice her tongue off if she tried that, which would likely be the end of the fight as well.

Tsuyu also uses her tongue a lot in character, so this is very likely to happen. Along with the fact Ram's ranged attacks are invisible and Tsuyu has no way of detecting them.

Even assuming Ram is only baseline 8-A at 100 Tons, Tsuyu is 237.32 Tons. Ram's sharp style of ranged attacks will slice into her body and that gap isn't enough for Tsuyu to one shot or deal body shattering damage. And a tongue is nowhere close to being as durable as the actual body, so I have little doubt Ram can cut it off.

Tsuyu also has incredibly low feats and skills in close combat, she gets absolute crushed by Ram and is never hitting her.

What I said above was also assuming speed was equalized as well, but it's not from what I'm seeing.

Ram is 2x faster than her as well, which is a very massive advantage by itself. (Assuming Ram is baseline Hypersonic at Mach 5, since Tsuyu is Mach 2.58)

Watch a video at half speed and that's basically how Ram will see Tsuyu move. (Yes, I stole this comparison from someone else)

This is a massive stomp without speed equalized.

I feel like Tsuyu stands zero chance even with equal speed, but majority rules and all that.

Back