• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deidara VS Yoshikage Kira

• Fight Location: Takayama (Japan)
  • Starting Distance: 5m
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Equalized speed
  • Yoshikage Kira
Deidara:
Yoshikage Kira:
Inconclusive: 7 (@ZillerBucko, @Peppersalt43, @FluffyCreatureZ, @Vizer04, @TyranoDoom30, @Nierre, @Oleggator)

deee1a492fd762b61bb0727f0cef00bb.png
KY55YZY.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I mean he could use sheer heart attack maybe but deidra would more then likely be in the sky so idk honestly kira doesn't stand much of a chance unless he can find a way to activate bites the dust

Yeah I mean he could use sheer heart attack maybe but deidra would more then likely be in the sky so idk honestly kira doesn't stand much of a chance unless he can find a way to activate bites the dust
This is kira, not kosaku Kira. Bites the dust and stray cat won't exist here unfortunately
Sheer heart attack wasn't able to kill Jotaro so it definitely doesn't have to potency to deal with deidara durability, so Kira's only hope is to actually somehow get close enough to turn him into a bomb. The only possible way I see this happening is if maybe Kira tricked him into thinking he was a normal guy somehow like he tried to do against josuke, but both are bloodlusted so that wouldn't work
so in my eyes the fight is kinda one sided

on second thought I didn't realize that anybody who touches a charged object would have their durability negated too
but speed is equalized so it's not like he can really throw a charged rock and have it actually work
so my opinion is unchanged

I think deidara stomps, he is the one who will keep hundreds of meters or some kilometers way in distance while spamming several bombs to attack Kira while Kira doenst have range to affect Deidara

Maybe if stray cat was allowed and this was non blood lusted it could possibly be a closer match
Also what does fra mean (I’m new to this)

Well if it’s 5 meters then I guess Kira wins since Deidara can’t see killer queen
but if his first move is to run away then it ends with the same result
So is that what people consider to be an inconclusive?

it's pretty close but I may just go with Kira due to his higher intelligence maybe allowing him to get into range and + not being able to see stands giving him a slight advantage?

it's pretty close but I may just go with Kira due to his higher intelligence maybe allowing him to get into range and + not being able to see stands giving him a slight advantage?
Deidara is also a Genius when it comes to making bombs.

Back