• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Yoshikage Kira (JJBA: Diamond is Unbreakable) VS Raiden (Metal Gear RIsing)
Suggestion by: Unknownnah in the
Yoshikage Kira VS Thread
  • First key of Yoshikage Kira is used and he has his standard equipment.
  • Fourth key of Raiden is used (MGRR Custom Cyborg Body) and starts off in base.
  • Speed UNEQUALIZED
  • Fight takes place in Chunin Exams Arena
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
Yoshikage Kira:
Raiden:
Inconclusive:
unknown.png
unknown.png

So Raiden needs to instantly go into ripper mode and blade mode to even keep up with killer queen.

assuming he does that, he still cant see the invisible bomb ghost and gets blown up, since he cant even touch or harm it.

So, Raiden goes Ripper Mode and Blade Mode at the start, being exactly equal to KQ.

However, having an invisible kick ass bomb ghost is slightly better than a dura neg sword, so Kira probably nukes Raiden before he can smack Kira once.

So Ig Kira slams (Until the EMP shit goes through which will be idk how long)

So, Raiden goes Ripper Mode and Blade Mode at the start, being exactly equal to KQ.

However, having an invisible kick ass bomb ghost is slightly better than a dura neg sword, so Kira probably nukes Raiden before he can smack Kira once.

So Ig Kira slams (Until the EMP shit goes through which will be idk how long)
Does he start with ripper mode and blade mode immediately?

what will prior knowledge do for him? raiden uses a SWORD in this key. if he knows he'll die if he tries to get close wtf is he supposed to do??

inside a wide open arena? yeah i dont think so.

Killer queen would eat those without damage.

forgot about SHA. yeah that makes it also problematic. he cant do shit against that.
AP gap makes SHA useless tho. Raiden probably would not feel the damage lol

How? The grenades are still gonna stun him. The rockets can harm those with dura than kira so even KQ blocks them the shockwaves are gonna harm or even kill him
Killer queen cant be damaged by raiden, at all. Killer queen is gonna act like a shield for him. he's done this for his own bombs, he can do it with an RPG shot.
they kinda blow immediately tho
You mean once they hit the ground? yeah uh, it's called hitting it in the air. he has the reactions for that.

Killer queen cant be damaged by raiden, at all. Killer queen is gonna act like a shield for him. he's done this for his own bombs, he can do it with an RPG shot.

You mean once they hit the ground? yeah uh, it's called hitting it in the air. he has the reactions for that.
Im not saying KQ will be damaged (cause it wont), what I'm saying is that the shockwaves are gonna affect Kira himself regardless if his stand blocks it. Also show where KQ defends him from bombs cause they are not super close too him as far as i remember

SHA doesn't have duraneg, only Bomb 1 and 3 have duraneg. Bomb 2 just kinda blows up in your face and you die. It's useless against Raiden tho given he's like a billion times above what it dishes out even at best.

Kira must touch Raiden physically, or have Raiden touch something he had already touched for duraneg bomb to initiate.

Pretty new here, so forgive my ignorance: wouldn't Raiden be much slower than Kira, even while taking advantage of his speed amps? Killer Queen was able to put up somewhat of a fight against Crazy Diamond, which was able to react to Red Hot Chili Pepper (which is stated to be the speed of light). From my research Blade Mode + Ripper seems to be lower/mid relativistic.

That on top of the disadvantage of not being able to see/harm Killer Queen leads me to believe this is just a win for Kira.

Pretty new here, so forgive my ignorance: wouldn't Raiden be much slower than Kira, even while taking advantage of his speed amps? Killer Queen was able to put up somewhat of a fight against Crazy Diamond, which was able to react to Red Hot Chili Pepper (which is stated to be the speed of light). From my research Blade Mode + Ripper seems to be lower/mid relativistic.
Kira is only Relativistic on his profile. CD will get downgraded soon enough

I've seen as much, but wouldn't he still be on the higher end of relativistic? Is Red Hot Chili Pepper not regarded as Speed of Light anymore?
RHCP is SOL yes, but CD reacting to him is calculated at Relativistic minimum. When that CRT will come idk, but as stated at the bottom of Kira's profile, he scales to at least 0.18 c
Killer Queen is shown in the same general ballpark as Crazy Diamond though is shown and stated to be ultimately slower, something which implicates a degree of low relativistic speed at face value (0.18c), yet it's important to note that Crazy Diamond itself likely surpassed the speed at which it fought against Red Hot Chili Pepper by the time he fought Kira and Killer Queen by an unquantifiable amount, and as such, it's highly likely that the Crazy Diamond that Kira had fought was quite a bit beyond the relativistic Crazy Diamond earlier in the part, hence the possibly higher to account for that possibility.

RHCP is SOL yes, but CD reacting to him is calculated at Relativistic minimum. When that CRT will come idk, but as stated at the bottom of Kira's profile, he scales to at least 0.18 c
Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't notice it at all.

I'm assuming Raiden would start out a fight as he is shown to in every cutscene, which, according to my memory, is sword-fighting. Even without the speed advantage, I still think Kira is likely to land a touch on Raiden with Killer Queen (pretty hard to fight something you can't see) and win the fight.

SHA doesn't have duraneg, only Bomb 1 and 3 have duraneg. Bomb 2 just kinda blows up in your face and you die. It's useless against Raiden tho given he's like a billion times above what it dishes out even at best.

Kira must touch Raiden physically, or have Raiden touch something he had already touched for duraneg bomb to initiate.
wait, so Kira himself has to touch Raiden? If that's the case, Raiden just wins via attrition, Kira is NEVER laying a hand on him due to the massive skill gap, Killer Queen is never gonna hurt Raiden with his attacks, so Kira eventually gasses out/dies of fatigue/hunger/thirst and Raiden just wins

wait, so Kira himself has to touch Raiden? If that's the case, Raiden just wins via attrition, Kira is NEVER laying a hand on him due to the massive skill gap, Killer Queen is never gonna hurt Raiden with his attacks, so Kira eventually gasses out/dies of fatigue/hunger/thirst and Raiden just wins
combine that with range his gonna eventually win

he can launch object that are bombs which should share the same affect

Ye, but I figure Raiden would've enough experience with all of the bullshit of the MGS world to just simply figure that he should avoid the projectiles just in case there is some wacky thing attached to it... Even then, at most, Kira's #1 would likely just destroy Raiden's sword and would clue Raiden in the fact that Kira has some wacky ability that dura-negs.

Ye, but I figure Raiden would've enough experience with all of the bullshit of the MGS world to just simply figure that he should avoid the projectiles just in case there is some wacky thing attached to it... Even then, at most, Kira's #1 would likely just destroy Raiden's sword and would clue Raiden in the fact that Kira has some wacky ability that dura-negs.
Doesn't Bomb #1 transfer the explosion to whoever touches the object? He did that to a random pervert in his final fight with Jojo

Obviously not, he or the Stand can do it, in fact Kira only ever did it himself once, maybe twice, in the context of the story. All this is detailed extensively on the profile.

Doesn't Bomb #1 transfer the explosion to whoever touches the object? He did that to a random pervert in his final fight with Jojo
Bomb #1 has the ability to transfer the "charge/priming" of an object to whatever that object comes into contact with.
Examples include
Trying to turn Koichi's jacket into a bomb so whoever touches it explodes
Turning the doorknob into a bomb, evaporating Shigechi
Turning a coin into a bomb, destroying a Harvest
Turning panties into a bomb, vaporizing that one dude you just mentioned
Turning Okuyasu into a bomb, destroying Hayato
etc

Back