• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KQ still has to touch him tho
Well yes, that's a lot more likely than Kira touching him, Twellas is right, Kira will never touch Raiden, he gets skill ****** and Raiden would unironically just slice his arm off if he even makes a miniscule motion that implicates he's going to move his arm. KQ though has the benefit of being imperceptible, Raiden can't sense him.
KQ I can see grazing him.

Guys, you know what would be really dumb?

What if Kira puts bomb 1# charge transfering effect into sheer heart attack.If sees that Raiden is no selling SHA of course.

Last edited:
Guys, you know what would be really dumb?

What if Kira puts bomb 1# charge transfering effect into sheer heart attack.If sees that Raiden is no selling SHA of course.
He will blow up his left hand if he does that (since SHA is connected to his left hand) which I don't think he will do

He will blow up his left hand if he does that (since SHA is connected to his left hand) which I don't think he will do
That isn't true, Kira has selective bomb immunity, it's again, on the profile (Don't ask me how it makes any sense, but it is something he can do).
But obviously, he wouldn't do that, trigging SHA with a bomb charge isn't even slightly in character, assuming he even CAN do it, because SHA is after all, apart of himself.
Couldn't Raiden just shoot a RPG or throw Dystopia at Kira? Kira probably couldn't get out of the way of the former.
He could yes, but he'd wouldn't know to.

Last edited:
these upgrades will never come
watch-your-tone-watch-your-tone-mf.gif

That isn't true, Kira has selective bomb immunity, it's again, on the profile (Don't ask me how it makes any sense, but it is something he can do).
But obviously, he wouldn't do that, trigging SHA with a bomb charge isn't even slightly in character, assuming he even CAN do it, because SHA is after all, apart of himself.

He could yes, but he'd wouldn't know to.

how problematic would things be if we gave Kira his bites the dust ability.

though how does it ignore durability again? And it doesn’t really permanently kill anyone if all it does is reset everything again.

Not very problematic, BTD has like ten requirements he needs to get it going. If he got it working and set up optimally it'd be an instant win basically, but he would need to have
Prep time
A 3rd party civilian to rig
And be pushed back into a corner and extremely desperate because it only actually becomes available when he's at his breaking point

BTD kills everyone permanently as long as Kira deactivates it after they explode, which he says himself, it only resets time to make it fated his foe's die all the while removing the fact Hayato or himself had ever been revealed, which was the original plan in that he was going to turn BTD off for a moment after he watched the group explode to make it a permanent thing, but he got drive by'd by Josuke literally 2 seconds before he would've won.

And it ignores durability the same way Bomb 1 does, people just blow the **** up and cease to be.

Back