• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshikage Kira VS Kai Chisaki (Overhaul)

• Starting Distance: 1m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Yoshikage Kira | Base Overhaul

Kira:
Chisaki:
Jotaro (Incon):

b16f9124892dd02062a43a2c82457c19.png
2baf07276aac5a933cfc628f59d53cd038c70c6e.png

Last edited:
So like Chisaki touches the ground and poof, overhaul?
I’m still so confused on how Jo-Jo works with speed equalization

So like Chisaki touches the ground and poof, overhaul?
I’m still so confused on how Jo-Jo works with speed equalization
Been hearing arguments that say Stands' speeds are made equal with speed equal and been hearing arguments that say speed equal does shit to stands since they are an independent summon (and reaction time doesn't get affected if it gets its own independent rating), meaning, Kira gets relativistic reactions and a relativistic stand. So who knows.

Also, unless Overhaul gets extremely upclose to him, Kira merely has to avoid spikes coming up to impale him and whatnot since Overhaul's transmutation hax only works on the things he touches with his hands. SHA is also too weak to affect Overhaul since pushing his ass away via knockback from explosions.

Been hearing arguments that say Stands' speeds are made equal with speed equal and been hearing arguments that say speed equal does shit to stands since they are an independent summon (and reaction time doesn't get affected if it gets its own independent rating), meaning, Kira gets relativistic reactions and a relativistic stand. So who knows.
that shit sucks, lets just ignore that and say their both equalized 💀

Anyways, I think Overhaul slams here, he just in character touches the ground and a shitton of spikes will come after Yoshikage Kira in hopes of just killing him and the starting range is 10 meters which makes it hard for Kira to just get close.
Kira ain't agile as hell, hes no Jotaro and DIO levels of agile which isn't a good luck because you gotta be moving a lot so he doesn't get hit by the spikes in one place. Can Killer Queen punch through the spikes and break it? I don't know but Killer Queen will definitely not be getting damaged because Stand shenanigans.

The only time I can see Kira just winning is if he just runs away from the very beginning while letting Sheer Heart Attack let loose on Overhaul

That ain't it, Tauan. If the distance is too far, Kira can't do shit to Overhaul. Hell, even ten meters is way too far, considering the fact that Overhaul can just touch the ground and turn everything into spikes and Kira insta-dies if one of them even touches him via the vast AP difference.

Only way Kira wins this is if he somehow, by the grace of all the Tier 0’s on the wiki, gets away from Overhaul and his spikes so he can use sheer heart attack to stealth kill him, and even then, Overhaul can just regenerate himself if he isn’t instantly killed or loses his hands at the same time.

that shit sucks, lets just ignore that and say their both equalized
I am with you, because this is giving jojo and extreme advantage and is one of the reasons I don´t like to participate despite loving jojo

For now, Overhaul would win for having superior range and using the spikes, I can only see Kira surviving if he use his stand as a shield, because the spikes would break for the stand invulnerability, the superior force however, would push Kira to the air and in the air he is an easy target

Am glad to be with likeminded folks regarding speed equal and jojo. Kek.

Anyhow... While that is true, Kaz... What is Kira's win-con, then? SHA can't do shit 'sides push Overhaul around and ruin his clothing due to the vast AP difference, KQ's First Bomb is impossible to be use due to the distance and the fact that Overhaul can prevent Kira from advancing by simply causing spikes to rise up from the ground, and most importantly of all... Kira doesn't have the skill and brains that Jotaro/Josuke/etc have. Sure, he has "some" smarts, but... it isn't enough to carry him.

Match is kinda looking unwinnable for Kira, IMO.

Shorten the distance. Prior knowledge doesn't help Kira all that much in not being skewered, and BtD is useless since he needs another person to activate it, need to somehow get the victim reveal Kira's identity to Overhaul in a short length of time, and avoid Overhaul until he blows up... all without any knowledge of it.

Back