• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debunking Bill Cipher's 2-A tier + Axolotl downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit fell bad for Bill and Axolotl

The supreme threat to the multiverse(considered as such by someone who knows about his entire life and is possibly conected to the verse's supreme being) and literally Alex Hirsch's stand in(and the being who is workshiped as God) are not able to destroy the multiverse

F

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Unless if you want to give everyone with dimensional travel low multiversal range, then it really isn't necessary to list it as such.
Except that most characters with Dimensional Travel actually have Low Multiversal Range with that specific ability.

And on the downgrade itself, I'm neutral.

@Ant So far Medeus is neutral and none of the other staff have given an actual opinion. So probably no.

Funnily i actually suggested something like this back when i first joined this site ( i was being an asshole about it sadly).

that is to say i agree with this.

Js250476 said:
Funnily i actually suggested something like this back when i first joined this site ( i was being an asshole about it sadly).
that is to say i agree with this.
Same here, basically. Ryu and Azzy rejected my thread on that, it would be nice to have them here to evaluate this. I could very well nitpick a number of things here but it would be worthless, again I agree with the downgrade.

is Ricsi aware of this thread? He was the one to downgrade Bill multiple time, but he actually thought that 2-A was ok.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He think the Dimension Rip is 2-A, but I believe it's Low 2-C because of the further context used in this case.
I'd still contact him though. He may bring up more points.

Of coarse, its an all saying that being a threat to something doesnt mean you are stronger than it unless you are shown performing it, and Bill has yet to demonstrate it.

I'd still contact him though. He may bring up more points.

He said "fabric of existence" is 2-A because Time Baby appears to refer to separately from "this dimension", but I don't think it is. I will also point out that the image Time Baby projected isn't the multiverse, rather it looks like a quasar with some other galaxies in the background.

But yeah I'll show this to him.

In comparison Altair can basically do what Bill can supposedly do, but much better. Her possibility for 2A is a bit more believable, albet probably not an acceptable one, either.

Yeah, there has barely even been time for proper counterarguments to pop up, the thread is far from concluded even if you ignore how only one staff has given a non neutral opinion.

@Maverick Because Archie profiles used to be shitty.

@DMB 1 What do you think about what I said regarding Time Baby's projection?

@Andy

Okay. Noted.

@All

I will unsubscribe to this thread. Please send me a message if you need help later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back