• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [CONTINUED]

Agreed, but I think we should start with the bottom and work our way up since it has less to deal with. Here's the list:

Rogue vs Wonder Woman

Bomberman vs Dig-Dug

Pikachu vs Blanka

Goku vs Superman

Tigerzord vs Epyon

Gaara vs Toph

Guts vs Nightmare

Goku vs Superman 2

Yang vs Tifa

Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099

Carnage vs Lucy

Agreed.

Although Tracer VS Scout would be a very close second in that regard, imo. Not because they didn't get the right answer, but because the actual research they did was beyond horrible even by the standard of the time.

So Right, Bad then for Tracer vs Scout then. Here's a rough draft for the bottom so far based on my thoughts:

103. Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099

104. Tigerzord vs Epyon

105. Goku vs Superman 2

106. Carnage vs Lucy

107. Rogue vs Wonder Woman

108. Goku vs Superman

109. Gaara vs Toph

110. Pikachu vs Blanka

111. Guts vs Nightmare

112. Yang vs Tifa

113. Bomberman vs Dig Dug

I put that as Wrong, Decent since they put up some decent calcs and we only have a profile for Rika's Renamon and DB doesn't do widescale scaling for all Pokemon like we do

Plus, general Digimon abilities like Non-Corporality arn't that well known, even among versus debaters.

Actually, is it even combat applicable?

So wait, since our general page gives Renamon no hax and Lucario has all that stat manipulation, were they right?

Can Doomsday vs Hulk be added as being accurate? Reasons made sense with Doomsday being immnue to just being punched to death, his reactive evolution gives him an edge over Hulk's increasing power and his stats are basically higher then Hulk's

Yeah. Lucario bodies Renamon, and just Renamon. Anything above goes in the obvious favor of the fox, but the most popular forms give the easy win to Lucario. High 8-C vs 7-A, after all.

BTW, Natsu vs Ace has lots of things that are wrong.

First, Ace's the fastest of the two.

Second, while Natsu can eat Ace's fire or just Ace, he shouldn't get his energy back since Ace's fire lacks Ethernano just like Edolas' fire which Natsu can't use to refuel himself.

Third, Logia intangibility isn't circunvented by random elements. Lightning doesn't affect Fire Logia.

So even if Natsu can burn Ace just like Akainu did, he would never touch him or outlast him.

They literally did one thing right and not in the right way, because as always they treat LS as AP. But Natsu holds the firepower (no pun intended) advantage. The result would be the same but only once Natsu starts emanating so much heat that Ace starts getting damaged by it instead of an actual combat considering Ace is around 30x faster.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
Can Doomsday vs Hulk be added as being accurate? Reasons made sense with Doomsday being immnue to just being punched to death, his reactive evolution gives him an edge over Hulk's increasing power and his stats are basically higher then Hulk's
We probably couldn't add it due to Hulk having zero win conditions whatsoever.

In fact, I should point out that Hulk's "increasing power" wouldn't even serve as an advantage over Doomsday, seeing as there's a scan somewhere which tells us that Doomsday's own power doubles with every single step he takes.

I am aware of that, yes. The point was that Doomsday's power increases over time, which renders Hulk's own rising power moot.

Lucy VS Carnage isn't accurate. Most of Lucy's good feats (Including those mentioned in the episode) are Lucy going into her melting form, which she usually does as a last resort because it ends up killing her. Not like it matters as Carnage moves at speeds around Mach 1373.5 to Mach 7535.8 (1.52338594292 to 8.35815929282 times faster than the Mach 901.61 speeds of Lucy's vectors). But also keep in mind that this is Melting Lucy, and not her base. Base Lucy's combat speed is merely Subsonic+, which would allow her to easily get blitzed. The only real inconvenience for Carnage is the fact that Lucy's vectors are invisible.

But they aren't always invisible. When vibrating at a super high frequency (Which is what causes the nuclear explosions and is the only way for her to kill Carnage), the outlines of the vectors are clearly visible, which means Carnage can easily avoid them.

Also, the original version of Goku VS Superman is correct. Because they also factored GT Goku into the match, Goku has a big AP and Durability advantage, as well as having more combat experience and intelligence. However, Superman's much faster (To the point where you can argue Goku can't even hit him), is more intelligent in most categories, can resist quite a bit of Goku's attacks, has way more stamina, and has ways to ignore Goku's Durability.

Well, yes. Superman'd eventually win.

Even Seth agreed to that idea

But going by their research the outcome is horribly wrong.

It's right for the wrong reasons, like many others.

We probably couldn't add it due to Hulk having zero win conditions whatsoever.

In fact, I should point out that Hulk's "increasing power" wouldn't even serve as an advantage over Doomsday, seeing as there's a scan somewhere which tells us that Doomsday's own power doubles with every single step he takes.

Fair enough, honestly it makes me question who thought it was a good idea to pit the Hulk against someone who literally has every advantage

So I had to step out for a day, but seeing everything that commented, I'm going to try to answer everyone's questions that came up:

@Unknown Doomsday vs Hulk is in the Right, Good category because of their reasoning

@Howard So now Lucario vs Renamon can go from Wrong, Decent to Right, Decent. I don't think the calcs they did were good enough to put it in the good category

@Calaca So now Natsu vs Ace can be put into Right, Bad

@Unoriginal Huh, this is weird that the first G vs SM would be right. But concerning speed, how far above 4.38 quadrillion c is Supes, because that's the minimum that GT Goku can go

The minimum speed of Green Lanterns are 78 quadrillion c, and Superman can casually keep up with them. Superman also scales to Wonder Woman's feat of blocking the Shattered God's attacks, which would have a minimum speed of 52 quintillion c.

Another issue Goku vs Superman had, IIRC, is that they purposedly lowballed Superman to make things more even. Even if their results on Goku's stats had been correct, that's still an unfair move on Supes, regardless if he still won by far.

The Smashor said:
Goku scales to Beerus who is 3/4ths as fast as a 498 quadrillion c feat.
Beerus wasn't even a thing when the first Goku VS Superman came out.

Heck, that speed feat wasn't even a thing when the second fight came out.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Well, GT Goku is much stronger overall then his Toei Buu Saga self who preformed the quadrillion speed feat.
I wasn't talking about the 4 quadrillion c feat.; I'm fine with that one. I'm talking about Whis's feat of crossing the universe in seconds, which wasn't a thing even when Goku VS Superman 2 came out.

When G VS S 2 came out, the only new things were Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. Dragon Ball Super hadn't come out.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Well, GT Goku is much stronger overall then his Toei Buu Saga self who preformed the quadrillion speed feat.
I wasn't talking about the 4 quadrillion c feat.; I'm fine with that one. I'm talking about Whis's feat of crossing the universe in seconds, which wasn't a thing even when Goku VS Superman 2 came out.
When G VS S 2 came out, the only new things were Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. Dragon Ball Super hadn't come out.
Ah.

Okay, so because of the speed issue with G vs SM 1, that fight shifts from Wrong, Bad to Right, Bad, therefore moving the bottom of the list change, so here's the new bottom bracket:

103. Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099

104. Tigerzord vs Epyon

105. Goku vs Superman 2

106. Carnage vs Lucy

107. Rogue vs Wonder Woman

108. Gaara vs Toph

109. Pikachu vs Blanka

110. Guts vs Nightmare

111. Yang vs Tifa

112. Bomberman vs Dig Dug

Placement of these can be debated, but this is placement for now. I'll rearrange the other categories based on the comments made earlier

Carnage vs Lucy and Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099 MAY be accurate again "thanks" to a massive downplay downgrade here.

Though I still think Carnage still blitzes and since he has his own dura neg attacks that AP downgrade may not be a thing that matters. (And according to Screwattack he still gets nuked.)

I still think it's whack that Deadpool and co got downgraded (like it isn't stupidly consistent as a rating)

Oh well (least they can fight DC streets now)

Carnage should still be able to one-shot, as Lucy's good durability feats are for her vectors and not her physical body. While she could survive a pretty powerful explosion, she wasn't at the epicenter and was even killed by a bullet at the end of the series.

Even with the downgrade (Which I still kind of disagree with), I think my points still stand.

Back