• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [CONTINUED]

Yeah, considering all the ways DD has died (and therefore became immune to) Hulk didn't really have anything in his arsenal to kill him

Either way, he's been beaten physically so many times, his resistance is through the roof. Even a more powerful Superman couldn't beat him to death in their big rematch.

Also, DB's theory on Hulk's exponential strength having to do with his healing factor made sense to me. It seemed like the most in-depth research they've ever done besides with the vibro-blade stuff with Raiden vs Wolverine

Hulk has regenerated from being completely vaporized before; though that does take a while. But Hulk actually resists poison, so that shouldn't have been used to put Hulk down for good. Also, it is possible to permanently kill Doomsday if his body was completely vaporized, it's just really difficult to.

Sorvoe551 said:
Either way, he's been beaten physically so many times, his resistance is through the roof. Even a more powerful Superman couldn't beat him to death in their big rematch.
Also, DB's theory on Hulk's exponential strength having to do with his healing factor made sense to me. It seemed like the most in-depth research they've ever done besides with the vibro-blade stuff with Raiden vs Wolverine
Except as i stated, Raiden can't through Logan's skeleton.

Raiden is used to chopping up opponents at their joints since he gets money for specific body parts (especially left arms). His systems also scan for structural weaknesses in his opponents, so he can find a way to slice him apart.

Also, didn't Ultimate Wolverine have his head ripped off by Ultimate Hulk because his joints and muscles weren't adamantium? The same thing can be applied here (in the animation, Raiden did aim right for the nape of the neck to decapitate him, so it seems possible)

I still believe the HF Blade can molecularly destabalize adamantium like Antarctic vibranium, but I'd have to go back and look through all the comics to see if Wolvie's skeleton has resisted stuff like that more than just the one time you showed

Antarctic vibranium atomizes metals yeah atomizes not destroys molecules, HF Blade weakens molecular bonds with every slash. That's Ultimates Wolverine, Wolverine has tanked a sword that can cut through molecules.

@Huesito Ragna wasn't Low 2-C at that time IIRC. But I don't see how could Sol's haxwall bypass Ragna's bigger haxwall from the first game.

The Mega Man Battle Royale should be up there. While was there a bit of downplay with Classic and X and EXE's speed was... highballed is a word for it. I'd say it's at least top 20.

The Smashor said:
The Mega Man Battle Royale should be up there. While was there a bit of downplay with Classic and X and EXE's speed was... highballed is a word for it. I'd say it's at least top 20.
Agreed, we all agreed with the results from the get go. The animation was great as well. Even if Rock and X were downplayed somewhat it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Zero vs Metal Sonic, while it was accurate, was so for the wrong reasons (Remember, Metal Overlord was 4-A at the time. Far above Zero.) Also, the flawless logic of being able to use two timestops at the same time to timestop another person's timestop.

The Smashor said:
Zero vs Metal Sonic, while it was accurate, was so for the wrong reasons (Remember, Metal Overlord was 4-A at the time. Far above Zero.) Also, the flawless logic of being able to use two timestops at the same time to timestop another person's timestop.
I think the reasoning was that Dark Hold activated before Chaos Control. Something along the lines that Metal has to charge a bit while Zero's is instant, it's not overriding as much as preventing Metal from using his move. Though can't say if it's a good argument or not. I am kinda surprised Metal doesn't resist time stops.

Though, IIRC Metal did not have a 4-A key by the time the match was made, there even was a VS thread against Zero and a win for Zero, I could be mistaken, but the 4-A tier came a little after and the matchup removed because Metal stomped then (why it was removed again, though? I don't keep much with Sonic so I genuinely don't know).

Zero does have a calc that puts him like hundreds of Quadrillions of time '''FTL''' so he could speed blitz Metal Sonic horribly with his hax.

Sure, The Megaman Royale is somewhere in the top 20, but, shouldn't Rogue v Wonder Woman be in the bottom 10? I thought we were doing top and bottom 10 before anything else.

X era Zero's best feat is escaping Black Holes isn't it? I don't recall any crazy speed feats in the Zero series, etither. Then again, I royally suck when it comes at raw stats.

@Cal, the Mega Man X version is 420c; but he's got a much better speed feat in the Mega Man Zero series.

Edit: Here's the feat. And oh wait, Dark Elf is only trillions of C and was thinking of .EXE's feat.

Back