• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [CONTINUED]

While the Marvel downgrade is unfortunate, Carnage is still much faster than her at base and even if she nukes him, he can regen from molecules, he'll come back and kill her eventually, so it's still Wrong, Bad

Just want to note that Starscream scales to Megatron in the G1 cartoon, and we all know what the guy was able to resist

He does? From what I remember, he gets jobbered by pretty much everybody and is way down the Transformers totem pole

Okay, but is our IDW page representing G1? If so, then while Starscream hits harder, RD travels faster, but he can react to her, so it'll either be Starscream hits her once and he wins or RD eventually after wearing him down

I am pretty sure is able to Damage Megatron fairly easy with his Null blaster, + being able to take a beating from him

Sorvoe551 said:
Okay, but is our IDW page representing G1? If so, then while Starscream hits harder, RD travels faster, but he can react to her, so it'll either be Starscream hits her once and he wins or RD eventually after wearing him dow
Nope, that feat was not out when they made that DB. And how he hits hard? 6-C with 6-A dura vs 6-B, he does not hit harder, but he can take a beating

Sorry, I was reading Megatron's profile and scaling. I see my mistake. Now I see that it was right, she's much faster than him, so he can't touch her. Even if he hit her with the Null-Ray, that device doesn't affect organic material, only electronics. While DB's math was not really that good, they certainly tried, so I can move it from Iffy to the upper end of Right, Bad

Spoilers
Kiryu VS Dragonzord is definitely at the bottom, as they have downplayed Dragonzord in speed. MFTL+ was simply faster than MechaG's FTL.

Oh, that just reminded me.

As for the Mario VS Sonic episodes, the 2011 version goes into the Wrong, Bad category and the 2018 version goes into the Right, Bad category.

I'm still focusing on the Wrong, Bad category, but I'll post it again:

103. Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099

104. Tigerzord vs Epyon

105. Goku vs Superman 2

106. Carnage vs Lucy

107. Rogue vs Wonder Woman

108. Gaara vs Toph

109. Pikachu vs Blanka

110. Guts vs Nightmare

111. Yang vs Tifa

112. Bomberman vs Dig Dug

It was Ressurection F Goku, SSB just premiered, which I think put his speed above Supes and gave him 3-A power

Time for the Marvel VS DC matches!

Rogue VS Wonder Woman: Wrong, Bad (Wonder Woman one-shots and blitzes before Rogue can even hope to absorb her powers)

Batman VS Spider-Man: Right, Bad (Spider-Man one-shots and blitzes, but both were heavily downplayed)

Batman VS Captain America: Wrong, Bad (Cap blitzes and his shield is capable of nullifying almost any attempts of Batman trying to kill him. Once again, both were heavily downplayed)

Iron Man VS Lex Luthor: I don't really know (Lex has a massive speed advantage, but Tony's regen and Energy Absorption could keep him in the game, and even potentially give him the win)

Batman Beyond VS Spider-Man 2099: Wrong, Bad (Future Spidey one-shots and blitzes)

Thor VS Wonder Woman: Right, Bad (Although it has some of the most accurate depictions of both) (Diana blitzes, and Thor doesn't really have any counters to that)

English Sub had SSG Goku at 3-C in the movies. Also, I heard Superman's speed might be downgraded back to Billions of c due to FanofRPGs claiming Wonder Woman's feat is an outlier. And Antvasima agreed with him.

Tony vs Lex is one of the most accurate cases, being speed the only factor that'd give Lex the victory. They covered Tony's arsenal pretty well I think, especially with the argument that Lex's arsenal is perfect against kryptonians but okay to anything else, which I find to be true.

On top of that, his suit has been defeated for Superman so it's not that cool.

I would say that Starscream vs Rapidash is wrong because Starscream can hurt Megatron and can affect non eletronical things

Iron Man was Right, Good since they clearly showed "Base" Iron Man couldn't do anything to Lex and Luthor acting in character allowed Tony to bring out his better suits and equalize the playing field

As for Bat vs Cap, I put it as Wrong, Decent because while I know Cap's stats are better, the idea that Batman mastering every martial art and having stealth that can get past some of the best DC has to offer, there's a chance Batman could pull out a win. DB does state that Cap is physically superior, but Batman is smarter and a better tactician, so that's what would give him the win

Dante Demon Killah said:
But they scaled Vergil to Dante in that fight
They didn't bring up the Sparda Devil Trigger or Dante's 2 incarnation (and Majin), did they? I mean, those were the high ends for him back then and usually what was considered Dante's ultimate power outside the site. Vergil was mostly compared to base Dante, from what I got.

If you ask me, it's accurate in the sense that prior to 5 Vergil's power hadn't increased so drastically (and Dante was actually downgraded for a while after the release of 5 before looking into the lore led to the big upgrade). I'd say correct result for the time, but outdated nowadays.

Quick thing, Jason linked to a thread earlier that had Street-level Marvel characters downgraded, so now Cap is 9-A like Bats. So now, maybe that fight can go from Wrong, Decent to the bottom of Right, Good

@JS250476, I don't remember that feat; but the only other feat that came close was the reality blitzing missiles one; but that was calculated via "Hiding and Outlier" since it's more so just an interdimensional travel feat for the missiles. And people on NarutoForums and OBD considered it an Infinite speed feat; which only further emphasises the outlier. The Green Lanterns feats were only like Millions of C.

Back