• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional abilities for Hedgehog and Tomochika + New key + 2 addition god profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In vol 12, The Great Sage perform a reset over the entire Heavenly record returning the time back when they (Yogiri and other students first summon into that world). Due to some circumstances, she now had access to the battle song system and as such should possess the benefit of battle song system and her own ability from it which include:

Accelerated Development (Via Leveling)
Fear manipulation (Make her less fear)
Empathic Manipulation (Those who acquire the Battle song system will numb their feeling toward death. It also make them less afraid and aggressive)
Soul Absorption (Able to absorb soul to make their soul much stronger)
Information Analysis (Those which possess battle song system can analyses things around them)
Automatic Translation (All language of the word will be auto translate for her and she will able to write and speak the language of the world) - ID vol 12 ch 9
Dimensional storage (She can store items in a subspace via Item Box) - ID LN vol 12 ch 13
Forcefield Creation and Power Nullification (She can create barrier which separate inside and outside and also nullify any abilities within it) - ID LN vol 12 ch 18
Durability Negation (Delivering attacks that penetrate armor is elementary part in Dannoura way) ID vol 12 ch 18
Sealing (If she win in one-on-one, she can seal the opponents power) - ID LN vol 12 ch 18
Perception manipulation (Via Dannoura School Final art, Extreme Arrow Step. The technique is describe as movement which slipped through the gaps in the opponent awareness. It is an attack which coudnt be perceive much less evaded) ID LN vol 12 ch 18

Resistance to soul manipulation, death manipulation and fear manipulation (Resistance that any user of Battle Song System have like Theodesia)

The name for this new key would be Post-Time Reset as this happen after the reset perform by the Great Sage which would make the key before the time reset and Pre-Time Reset. There also alternative to call Part 2 for post reset and Part 1 for before the reset. Either way, the tier for this key will be 9-A as she would be comparable Sage candidates and etc.

For Hedgehog, he should gain new key that is Post-Time Reset or Part 2 whichever people prefer which similar to Tomochika is key after The Great Sage perform reset on the entire Heavenly Record. Is there big change that he need a new key? Basically this version had become more powerful and its capabilities are raised to whole new level. He able to defeat Malna, the administrator of the Heavenly Record easily. Before someone came saying that she don’t fight at all because losing her will to live and her strength is half after Yogiri kill her sister, Rilna. Kouryu, even before knowing her willingness to fight, stated that Hedgehog current strength is capable of giving a run for her money showing that on some level, he able to fight against her. As such the tier for this key will be 2-B

Addition of abilities for Hedgehog include:
Non-physical Interaction (Able to interact and destroy the god’s divine core) - ID vol 12 ch 19
Biological Manipulation and Fusionism (Take control of Demon Faisal by fusing with her and modify her body to become the strongest demon lord in existence) - ID vol 10 ch 16
Inorganic Physiology (Type 2) and Self-sustenance (1 and 2; As non-biological being, he shouldn’t need thing like oxygen and sustenance) - ID vol 12 ch 10
Statistics Amplification and Statistic Reduction (He is capable of manifesting his own domain which is similar to the one that god use. By expanding the domain, god can raise their power while suppress those inside of it) - ID LN vol 7 ch 23 and ID LN vol 12 ch
Limited Power Nullification (When two domain overlap, if their power is equal, they will nullify one another making both powerless) - ID LN vol 7 ch 22

Noted that all this addition ability is not ability exclusive to only the new key but rather abilities that it should have had for his base. In other word, he would have all previous ability on much higher level as he seemingly become stronger. Anyhow, any keys before the new key will be treated as Pre-Time Reset or Part 1 which will then again split into two keys which will be named as the Base and Demon Lord

Two gods profile that I want to add are quite important in the story as well as scaling to many upcoming character. I present two additional profiles that are Fallen Dragon, Kouryu and Malnarilna. Their abilities or the majority god abilities had already been accepted in the past thread such as this.

Last edited:
Where is any links or descriptions for kouryu nep
Gods NEP had been accepted for being NEP nature type 1 and all aspects (during the NEP revision of all verses are made) which main reason why the current gods profile for the verse had them and Yogiri who even further. Well, if it’s too lacking, I could provide some descriptions although it would be just similar to all the descriptions of the current gods as well.

Last edited:
Gods NEP had been accepted for being NEP nature type 1 and all aspects (during the NEP revision of all verses are made) which main reason why the current gods profile for the verse had them and Yogiri who save even further. Well, if it’s too lacking, I could provide some descriptions although it would be just similar to all the descriptions of the current gods as well.
no thats fine, didn't know it was like that for all gods.

Everyhting seems fine so far. But this
It seems a bit limited to users who have the same type of power, so I don't see it as a general use but as a skill for the same verse.

Also in Kouryu's sandbox there are some minor spelling errors, such as in the Immortality, Self Sustance, NEP where there is no spacing between the numbers and there are also some { instead of ( so fix that.

Everyhting seems fine so far. But this

It seems a bit limited to users who have the same type of power, so I don't see it as a general use but as a skill for the same verse.
Thanks for the input. I can see that make sense so I will change that to limited then.
Also in Kouryu's sandbox there are some minor spelling errors, such as in the Immortality, Self Sustance, NEP where there is no spacing between the numbers and there are also some { instead of ( so fix that.
I will try do my best on correcting those errors but there still chance that there will still be errors left so would you mind helping me with that?

This overall seems okay, but I do have one small contention.
The link provided doesn't make it very clear what "penetrating armour" means in this context. The main concern I have is that fighting techniques designed around dealing with armour better or piercing through it aren't necessarily special powers or abilities - techniques of this sort just exist in real life, in fact. The application of this ability implies the durability of the armour is actively being ignored or erased in such a way that the strength of the armour would have no bearing on being able to penetrate through it, and it's not clear from this scan whether that's what is occurring.

Other than that, everything looks fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back