• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (10) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Well, in the cartoon, The Mask has defeated immortal being by BFR them before.

Like In S2E28; The Mask threw a "Black hole" and BFR Bub from the battle. (Bub is the Devil, btw.)

So I don't think it's out of character for The Mask to use BFR (Toonforce style).

That's a point in his favour, but I'm still not sure it can even be considered here. If you're just dropping DP into a hole forever, then that's not really killing him, you're just kinda leaving the fight, and they've said as much on the cast and the like. Even then, it's still unlikely to kill him cause death curse, and I see DP using one of his wincons first before that happens.

Thanks for looking through the cartoon for all this in the first place btw.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Or DP is just as inconsistent so the Mask being given esoteric methods is fair game.

But yeah. The Mask could do it.
That's not really what I'm saying. If the Mask has a single reliable way of killing DP, he wins. That's the trouble, I haven't seen anything that suggests he has that single reliable way yet. DP is just way too crazy to kill. DP has experience fighting and manipulating people who treat him like a punching bag, and has an adavantage against someone with an exploitable weakness such as Mask having the mask itself removed. That's why I'm asking if Mask has ever transmuted/transformed somebody before, because just one instance of that so enough to give him the win.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Simple answer:

1. Wiz and Boomstick make up new rules to allow victory by BFR alone.

2. The Mask just needs to be faster than Deadpool to do so.
2.1. Since this is "The Mask", W&B can use Mask in Lobo vs The Mask or just Joker-Mask.
2.2. When W&B think The Mask is faster, stronger and tougher than Deadpool, they just need to think of one way The Mask can incapacitate Deadpool.
They have experiences brushing off worse verdicts to achieve their targeted wank/downplay.

Someone may have already said this; I'm too lazy to check. But I'm fully expecting this to end in Mask and DP taking over the show from Wiz and Boomstick in the middle of the fight. Thus setting up the season finale:

Wiz vs Boomstick

Taskmaster vs Deathstroke is a pretty good fight. DS should take it tho, he scales to the top-tier DC street level stuff while Taskmaster doesn't get that high. Tasky is faster, but DS isn't totally outclassed, and his strength and arsenal are enough to edge him out against Tasky's skills.

On that note, Taskmaster is legit one of the coolest villains in Marvel. Happy he's getting more recognition.

Kinda but both are villains more often than not. Taskmaster is a sympathetic villain sometimes, but mostly he just does work for cash and doesn't have a definitive side, so he more often that not gets hired by the bad guys. Same with Deathstroke to differing degrees.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Someone may have already said this; I'm too lazy to check. But I'm fully expecting this to end in Mask and DP taking over the show from Wiz and Boomstick in the middle of the fight. Thus setting up the season finale:
Wiz vs Boomstick
They said Death Battle Season 7 has begun actual production weeks ago.

Since they also proclaim Wiz vs Boomstick as the SERIES finale, unless they find a new brand to replace Death Battle, Wiz vs Boomstick (hence the Death Battlke series) is not ending anytime soon.

Since Torrian Crawford is involved in the Season 6 finale (as announced in the previous Death Battle Cast shows), it would be an action-packed 3D model episode. Galactus vs Unicro is highly requested sure, but Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath will be more likely (though I may agree Alex vs Cole is generally more a season premiere material).

Question, I know Screw Attack already did a Death Battle with Yu Yu Hakusho character, but can someone please tell me which Sensui translation holds more candle?

4993926-4565634727-348423
YusuketellSensuiblowupearth
The first translation is implying Sensui is a planet buster which Yusuke confirms by telling him to blow up the planet.

4071051-2986775-sensui feat power restraint 1 001
4458465-yuske vs sensui a class vol 16 (74)Sensuihatescivilian

The second translation is implying Sensui is a civilian wiper which Yusuke confirms by telling him to blow up the world.

Just to let you guys know, I did some talking with Strunton and Ultraguy in the death battle community server about Carnage vs Lucy. Turns out, they actually believe that Carnage was mach 6000, so perhaps Deadpool won't just be mach 2

It was because it apparently wasn't a blitz and Carnage would have a tough time killing Lucy as well as Lucy being much more powerful. I still disagree with them personally, but they offered a much better explanation

It depends on if they include Mask vs Lobo or not to me imo. Just going by the main series comics, DP should take stats comfortably, especially since they are likely to use mcb for DP. Even if he may not have the time gun since that timeline and it's actions were reset, the chitauri gun should still do the trick.

Well there's also the cartoon series and that one possibly nuclear bomb from the comics where he could get city level stats and the cartoon giving him MHS+ speeds or maybe sub-rel

TheMonsterKing56 said:
It depends on if they include Mask vs Lobo or not to me imo. Just going by the main series comics, DP should take stats comfortably, especially since they are likely to use mcb for DP. Even if he may not have the time gun since that timeline and it's actions were reset, the chitauri gun should still do the trick.
In the cartoon, Mask at one point travelled from space to stop a meteor back to Earth in less than a second. In that same scene he tanks the meteor hitting him head-on, which was stated to be capable of life-wiping like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs. That should be comfortably above DP even with full street level stats. It's supported in the comics, but annoyingly Mask's best individual feats in the comics come from the Lobo crossover, like the previously mentioned bomb and him racing around the Earth in seconds. What's this about a Chitari gun? Haven't heard about something like that.

Kingo the Sixth said:
TheMonsterKing56 said:
In the cartoon, Mask at one point travelled from space to stop a meteor back to Earth in less than a second. In that same scene he tanks the meteor hitting him head-on, which was stated to be capable of life-wiping like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs. That should be comfortably above DP even with full street level stats. It's supported in the comics, but annoyingly Mask's best individual feats in the comics come from the Lobo crossover, like the previously mentioned bomb and him racing around the Earth in seconds.
What's this about a Chitari gun? Haven't heard about something like that.
yes sirri bob.

In the cartoon, Mask at one point travelled from space to stop a meteor back to Earth in less than a second. In that same scene he tanks the meteor hitting him head-on, which was stated to be capable of life-wiping like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs. That should be comfortably above DP even with full street level stats. It's supported in the comics, but annoyingly Mask's best individual feats in the comics come from the Lobo crossover, like the previously mentioned bomb and him racing around the Earth in seconds. What's this about a Chitari gun? Haven't heard about something like that.

That isn't supported in the main series comics at all. If they do include Mask vs Lobo then Mask will win yeah, I'm just not sure if they would. The chitauri gun is something Deadpool has which can disintegrate people on a molecular level.

Foxthefox1000 said:
I said cartoons. DB tend to go for composites and it's practically confirmed they're counting all feats.

Comic only has that one bomb but it could just be a matter of perspective that makes it seem so big. I dunno. People have posted it above, though.
They don't do composite. They have said this multiple times in their casts. They include non canon feats if they are supported by the main canon in any way, which this is not.

TheMonsterKing56 said:
In the cartoon, Mask at one point travelled from space to stop a meteor back to Earth in less than a second. In that same scene he tanks the meteor hitting him head-on, which was stated to be capable of life-wiping like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs. That should be comfortably above DP even with full street level stats. It's supported in the comics, but annoyingly Mask's best individual feats in the comics come from the Lobo crossover, like the previously mentioned bomb and him racing around the Earth in seconds.
What's this about a Chitari gun? Haven't heard about something like that.
That isn't supported in the main series comics at all. If they do include Mask vs Lobo then Mask will win yeah, I'm just not sure if they would. The chitauri gun is something Deadpool has which can disintegrate people on a molecular level.
Oh, Deadpool doesn't have a molecular disintegrator. I looked into both sources people were citing, but it isn't at all implied to disintegrate people and we outright see a corpse, so yeah. Not sure if this is something else.

I think it would be weird to not include the crossover for feats. They mentioned it in Lobo vs Ghost Rider, and Mask has plenty of individual feats in the comic outside of Lobo scaling. He creates huge explosions and is crazy quick. As far as I'm aware there's nothing in it that contradicts Mask canon either.

Back