• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Unironically I actually do understand what Tipper means. I just want to know what this super rule is and why people are mad about it.
basically here's how it went
was about luigi vs tails
some folks wanted a rematch due to how "wrong" it is
some guy mention if they did tails should get his super form some other guy mentions SEGA retcon on it being only Male hedgehogs can only go super
i said simply SEGA can go eat shit in response to that
some folks somehow took offense to that and assumed i was throwing a tantrum over it due to some past shit

Yeah, sorry Tipper, I'm assuming most of us didn't know what happened with the "hedgehog retcon" and it was unrelated to what was said previously in the thread, so most of us were confused.

The rule is stupid, by the way, since Knuckles can go super too

Yeah, sorry Tipper, I'm assuming most of us didn't know what happened with the "hedgehog retcon" and it was unrelated to what was said previously in the thread, so most of us were confused.

The rule is stupid, by the way, since Knuckles can go super too
It’s okay it’s whatever

That definitely isn’t the same thing as a hedgehog super form, kinda reminiscent of what happens in heroes. Seems to be a pseudo super form (lacks most of the visual effects, so it likely ain’t the same.

Didn’t Blaze go Super too? Also when was this retcon?
yep and even do in the IDW comics
The super form of Blaze is called Burning Blaze.

The retcon comes from "a statement". Oh my.

Re Elsa vs Jack Frost

I may have to revisit on Rise of the Guardians because the shadow / fog creation feat is unsupported with a calculation. Maybe with some free time in the future.

On the surface I am afraid maybe even Elsa vs Mr Freeze may be more fitting, especially when both have a castle creation feat supported with my calculations.

This been released early.
So, let's make this a fun one. Any bets on the finisher? I bet Rock Lee will be the Hidden Lotus, Leaf Hot Wind, or let's go crazy here, one of his ultimates from Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja 5.

3:11-3:36

Last edited:
This is still an anime-only feat right?

This may put a tier for anime profiles.

And since Screwattack always composite unless contradictory to main canon or explicitly spelt as non-canon, we can get Screwattack's reasoning.

Still a moment the narutoforum debaters agreed with Screwattack. Reminds me with how we agreed with Screwattack on Gray vs Esdeath.

Surprised it came out this early
The link
Does that basically spoil the winner?

$200 per song, so from here we have had at least 31 (=13+18?) commissioned songs from Brandon Yates during 2020, that after-tax income should be feeding him for a few months.

Last edited:
Finding good PNGs for some of these are hard to impossible (and I don't have the time to just erase everything but the character like I used to), but hey, I wanted to try my hand at it
lY890H3.png

Hell, I'm just gonna make a list of dream matches for me and throw in song names for the fight theme:

-Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza) vs Tokita Ohma (Kengan Ashura)

Song: Asura of Dojima or Like an Asura

-Kei Kurono (Gantz) vs Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)

Song: Cloaked in Black or Ghoul Hunter

-John Wick vs Spike Speagel (Cowboy Bebop)

Song: Assassin's Bounty

-Ippo Makunouchi (Hajime no Ippo) vs Joe Yabuki (Ashita no Joe)

Song: First Step Towards Tomorrow or Unyielding Fighting Spirit

-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space) vs Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)

Song: Science Against Horror

-Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed) vs Agent 47 (Hitman)

Song: Modern Day Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back