• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, hear me out: Pegasus Koga vs Ultraman Zero
images

Back when I was young, naive and innocent, I literally knew nothing about either of these characters when this OMM came out (I believe it's the most viewed one and will usually be the first one that comes up in your search results).

Same honestly lol. I remember seeing the animation and not knowing either characters but thinking it was raw as hell and one of the cooler OMMs.

If only I knew how drastically my opinion would shift on both franchises in completely different ways.

I generally think High Multi & Infinite speed is solid for most Touhou’s, with there being very solid Tier 1 (specifically for 1C) arguments, and Sakuya particularly having the strongest immeasurable arguments in the series.

I’ve warmed up to Sakuya vs Hit solely because we all know the animation for the fight would come out batshit insane, but it’s probably the weakest/worst Sakuya MU in terms of connections/thematics or offering much in terms of ability trading.
Yeah...
Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi has very shallow and very few close connections...

But who else can Hit and Sakuya Izayoi fight against, while not breaking the matchup for her opponents of choice?

I still can't fogive OMM on what they did with Sasori vs Alice, good lord in the name of Allah.....
Be glad this is OMM and not Death Battle

"No research" "60 seconds" "One Minute Melee"

Even within the frameworks of OMM it still sucks pretty bad tho. Doesn’t do anything with Alice, misrepresents her character and treats her like shit, was a spite fight by an animator who hated 2hu and it’s fans lmao, just a bad time all around.
Oh yeah, now that I think about it, what other OMM could be classified in this way?

personally... I think mob vs tatsumaki is one of them tbh.

@WeeklyBattles, so I wanted to ask you: you said out of all the TF mercs, Pyro has the best chance against his OW MU, that being Mei. Is there any advantage or wincon he has, even if it's only slight? All this time I thought Pyro had no chance.

Oh yeah, now that I think about it, what other OMM could be classified in this way?

personally... I think mob vs tatsumaki is one of them tbh.
Iirc Mario vs Sonic had the creator literally post “**** SONIC” when the animation was released, Cell vs Mereum is infamous, I think I’ve heard ppl say Trunks vs Silver was one.

@WeeklyBattles, so I wanted to ask you: you said out of all the TF mercs, Pyro has the best chance against his OW MU, that being Mei. Is there any advantage or wincon he has, even if it's only slight? All this time I thought Pyro had no chance.
At the moment Mei is one of the few members of the main cast who doesnt really scale to any of the High 8-C feats, so she's stuck on the 9-B end of the cast and her weapon doesnt deal direct 'damage' like bullets do, it just freezes people. Pyro would have basically ever advantage over her other than intelligence

At the moment Mei is one of the few members of the main cast who doesnt really scale to any of the High 8-C feats, so she's stuck on the 9-B end of the cast and her weapon doesnt deal direct 'damage' like bullets do, it just freezes people. Pyro would have basically ever advantage over her other than intelligence
damn, rip

Generally TF characters are beaten hard by Overwatch counterparts.

Mei (Overwatch) is listed as 9-A here. Can Pyro breach that?

(In the past I have heard of arguments Spy actually putting a fight against Sombra (Overwatch) but even that disappeared for a while)

Disclaimer: Never super knowledgeable in Overwatch and Team Fortress

Ngl, I still like Maruki Pucci and Zoom Pucci
I prefer Enrico Pucci VS Titus I (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure VS Ruina: Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins) because they all have time acceleration.
Mei is getting knocked down to 9-B
Really. Other Overwatch characters would become 8-C but Mei is downgraded to 9-B.

I've heard shit with the pandemic messed up their scheduling, but take that with a grain of salt because it's just hearsay
Well... Even The Owl House and Amphibia is supposedly affected by the pandemic which causes their incomplete story.

Lmfao I'm in a server with this guy, he doesn't think touhou is past mountain level and doesn't believe thier creation feats scale, I got him to believe tenshis shaking heaven was higher though after this
Isn't Mountain level Touhou from a mountain vaporization statement or something?

... In other words, a feat that's actually a lot higher than mountain level because it's complete vaporization??

Lmfao I'm in a server with this guy, he doesn't think touhou is past mountain level and doesn't believe thier creation feats scale, I got him to believe tenshis shaking heaven was higher though after this
Insane lmao. Mountain level Touhou is something from the dark ages where Marisa throwing around planets was viewed as an outlier back in the early days of scaling the series lmao.

Isn't Mountain level Touhou from a mountain vaporization statement or something?

... In other words, a feat that's actually a lot higher than mountain level because it's complete vaporization??
yes, it’s from Marisa’s Mini Hakkero being stated by its creator to be able to vaporize a mountain lmao.

YES

FNAFBROS LETS GOOO
honestly I’m all for Junko vs Springtrap now. The fact that there’s a genuine high chance Springtrap takes it off of ridiculous haxx from the novels makes me want it even more. Seems like there’s potential really fun animation potential too.

Premiering tomorrow

PEAK IS ON THE WAY. THIS IS THE MOST EXCITED IVE BEEN FOR A THEREWOLF TRACK THAT WASNT ONE OF MY OWN COMMS, THIS IS GONNA GO CRAZY.

What ever happened to One Minute Melee? Last episode I remember was of Season 6 Madara vs Aizen.
Just copy-pasting what I posted on Reddit a few months back when someone asked:

Most I remembered was that they revealed plans to do a Dragonball special season. When that got negative feedback, they scrapped it. Then they announced a game. Given Hyun and I think some of the animators are a part of it - its been pretty much placing OMM in development hell for a good 3 years now. But their Twitter seems to show the game is still in process I think. Add in that plenty of the animators iirc were already pretty freelance on top of the lack of updates (despite claims for years now that Mini Rumble and other shows weren't replacing OMM), and its pretty much trapped in development hell for the foreseeable future if its even going to continue and not just outright ended

springtrap vs junko...honestly if that shit gets real.

I want to see what the memes will be if sprintrap wins.
Likely a lot of ultimate despair themed memes plus waves of SFW + NSFW pics of Afton X Enoshima shipping

While official execution will include Springtrap performing the ultimate executions upon Junko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back