• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, why Mokou vs Sol was considered bad MU?
They don't really have that much in common but I wouldn't really say it's worst for Mokou (Ikki vs Mokou is like far worse), ar least it has some connections, even if they're pretty weak: two people who were normal at first but after doing something (Sol getting modified by That Man and Mokou drinking the Hourai elixir) they would turn into antisocial immortal red-clad people with cold personalities, who are actually good on the inside and they're also experts on magic (Sol being a magic physicist and Mokou mastering sorcery).

Epic Gohan W:cool:
zay5avmopuda1.jpg

They don't really have that much in common but I wouldn't really say it's worst for Mokou (Ikki vs Mokou is like far worse), ar least it has some connections, even if they're pretty weak: two people who were normal at first but after doing something (Sol getting modified by That Man and Mokou drinking the Hourai elixir) they would turn into antisocial immortal red-clad people with cold personalities, who are actually good on the inside and they're also experts on magic (Sol being a magic physicist and Mokou mastering sorcery).
I feel that's enough to make the MU way better, i also don't find her against Ikki is that good (suck on you, @Jasonsith lel) so yeah, Sol vs Mokou is the best MU for her

Syndrome's wisdom comes to play again.
I'll give them heroics. I'll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone has ever seen! And when I'm old and I've had my fun, I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be super! And when everyone's super... no one will be.

Mokou vs Sol sounds fun in general
  • Fine with Mokou vs Sol
  • Feels unwell with Mokou vs Phoenix Ikki
Conflict spotted. resolve, thanks.
... Okay people may eat and vomit on anything they feels like or not like.

Maybe Lois & Clark Superman is better than we thought.

Been re-listening and **** it, Strongest Alive is actually competing with Hedge of Tomorrow as best song of S9.

Also my trash taste felt like checking Black Clover. It alright. I also checked Akame ga Kill while back after Esdeath made me go "literal who".

How often do you check out new verses due to DB?

Pucci believes in Jesus, Sakuya doesn’t(I don’t know I haven’t seen stuff from Touhou), therefore he GODstomps
You are shockingly accurate.
image.png

Wats the comment section looking like
Most people disagree actually, even non-VS people know Sakuya's time hax are busted. Surprised to see a handful of people bring up uni+/infinite speed Sakuya though.

Also OP's a **** addicted troll, go figure :v
standard for the touhou reddit community tbh

I’m pretty sure HA Dio still dies, but I’m not really into Sakuya vs Dio as a much up myself.
I would definitely be interested to see how they scale both. Anywhere from City Level-Multiversal and FTL-Immeasurable is on the table for Dio, and we all know the strong opinions on the range of scaling of Touhou characters.

Yeah she'll get another MU if she appears for sure. Though I do hope they don't go with Sakuya vs Hit personally...

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested to see how they scale both. Anywhere from City Level-Multiversal and FTL-Immeasurable is on the table for Dio, and we all know the strong opinions on the range of scaling of Touhou characters.

Yeah she'll get another MU if she appears for sure. Though I do hope they don't go with Sakuya vs Hit personally...

Back when I was young, naive and innocent, I literally knew nothing about either of these characters when this OMM came out (I believe it's the most viewed one and will usually be the first one that comes up in your search results).

I generally think High Multi & Infinite speed is solid for most Touhou’s, with there being very solid Tier 1 (specifically for 1C) arguments, and Sakuya particularly having the strongest immeasurable arguments in the series.

I’ve warmed up to Sakuya vs Hit solely because we all know the animation for the fight would come out batshit insane, but it’s probably the weakest/worst Sakuya MU in terms of connections/thematics or offering much in terms of ability trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back