• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of unilikely and AoT, is there a statement anywhere about the creation of the realm/world of the paths? Maybe by Ymir, etc. Because it could lead to some hilarious 4-A scaling
If this is a realm / world of paths as separate universes... Eren Yeager and Armin Arlert would be "at least two universe possibly infinite universes" level with a wall level weak spot.

Speaking of unilikely and AoT, is there a statement anywhere about the creation of the realm/world of the paths? Maybe by Ymir, etc. Because it could lead to some hilarious 4-A scaling
Well its stated to transcend physical space and the Founding Titan is the culmination of all existing Paths as a living Coordinate through which all Paths connect so...

Well its stated to transcend physical space and the Founding Titan is the culmination of all existing Paths as a living Coordinate through which all Paths connect so...
Yeah, but that doesn't do anyone any good tier wise. I'm looking for ways to scale anyone to it :p. Statement on creation, sustainment, anything.

Nice, so she and Founding Titan Eren would be cosmic tiers in outliers.
Wouldnt really be an outlier, Eren and Ymir are the god tiers of the verse and both he and everyone else in the cast outright say that he could just instantly kill them whenever he wanted to, he just chose to leave them alive to try to stop him and they only beat him by cutting off his connection to ymir and then killing his human body in the Founding Titan

Wouldnt really be an outlier, Eren and Ymir are the god tiers of the verse and both he and everyone else in the cast outright say that he could just instantly kill them whenever he wanted to, he just chose to leave them alive to try to stop him and they only beat him by cutting off his connection to ymir and then killing his human body in the Founding Titan
Has a thread(s) ever been made on this topic? I think reading the opinions on why they don't/do scale would be interesting.

Stats aside...... close connections / themes?

What Rex Salazar has Max Steel and Star Force Mega Man and Blue Beetle.
And Eren Yeager struggles to choose to fight against Ken Kaneki and Wander and Billy Butcher

Media blogs

Yeah, talk to sir ovens about it, hes the one who is gonna be making the crt

As for MHS I'm working on that, theres spells in DS2 and 3 that can viably bring that rating back
I mean Lightning Storm's literal description references calling down lightning bolts
And I don't think I need to get into Divine Pillars of Light
cool match
What are their connections?
Also it'd be a Giga stomp

Media blogs

Sick
sadly yes...my man shinichi gonna die bad
Yeah, I'm split on this, one hand its a stomp but on the other Eren doesn't vibe with me as much
Don't forget Lelouch
If you really wanna push for MUs also Shinji

What are their connections?
Also it'd be a Giga stomp
Both the Tarnished and Nahobino races were both heralded as gods before a fall from grace that banished them for apparent paradise and centuries later the protagonist versions of these races just bop into the scene and, at first no one really cares, but their journey essentially is a rise to godhood and kill God cuz he's a ****
taken from here

all he has from what I remember is having migi attack your internal organs. Aside from that all he has is weapon creation and enhanced senses
You have heard very, very little of what he can actually do lol. Off the top of my head he has sub-molecular biological manip and destruction via inserting his cells into other beings, reactive evolution, info analysis potent enough to understand the majority of all human knowledge in a few hours with access to the internet as well as identifying weak points of enemies just by sensing them from hundreds of meters away

Media blogs

Who can foresee Thomas the Tank Engine (back in Death Race) is the precursor towards this matchup (or The Dovahkiin vs Ashen One).

Oh we have at least Small City level+ Thomas (Skyrim mod) btw.

You have heard very, very little of what he can actually do lol. Off the top of my head he has sub-molecular biological manip and destruction via inserting his cells into other beings, reactive evolution, info analysis potent enough to understand the majority of all human knowledge in a few hours with access to the internet as well as identifying weak points of enemies just by sensing them from hundreds of meters away
Are these something Ken Kaneki cannot do but better?

Legit any form of Ken before the dragon transformation Shinichi has a very good chance of beating just from how BS Migi is
Key term: before the dragon transformation

Attack on Titan characters can't win shit
Can Eren Yeager not even win against Billy Butcher? (Wait Billy Butcher with Compound V can match Homelander who is "stated to be able to survive all weapons known to human including Tsar Bomba" and has hypersonic speed and that is not even considering light speed heat vision attack so...)

Can Eren Yeager not even win against Billy Butcher? (Wait Billy Butcher with Compound V can match Homelander who is "stated to be able to survive all weapons known to human including Tsar Bomba" and has hypersonic speed so...)
Eren absolutely stomps Billy, bayverse prime, and lelouch

Can Eren Yeager not even win against Billy Butcher? (Wait Billy Butcher with Compound V can match Homelander who is "stated to be able to survive all weapons known to human including Tsar Bomba" and has hypersonic speed and that is not even considering light speed heat vision attack so...)
Its not like Eren can even out last Billy if you make him small city level (For some reason, its not like Eren's final form is even that strong since it got one shot by Armin) since his power last for 24 hours and is leagues faster than him.

Not really? Trying to have eren kill himself just turns him into a titan
Cool, Lelouch with his KMF still solo the rumbling
I know parasyte, its just a long time since I seen it. Also is it really info analysis when its just Migi being really smart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back