• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright back on topic in regards to S10

Im really curious on the rest of the lineup if it's that strong

I don't think they're going to bring in any other MUs from the poll that weren't CipherCord or Cole/Alex. Otherwise it would look like they're ignoring the poll entirely by picking other MUs from it to do.

Alright hear me out: Columbo vs Walter White?
364661-20;1506511090y.jpg

Rex is too good of a character to be wasted on Eren
Why Rex Salazar vs Eren Yeager in the first place?
Both are pit against more matching opponents.

Not to say Rex touches and Eren dies.

Message from Tsukuyomi-141 (Bureaucrat of Death Battle Wiki)

Both in concern to here on the wiki and on our Discord server, please refrain from discussing about the matchup announced at MAGFest 2023 in public threads/channels until it is announced on an official social media platform of Death Battle's. This is because replays are not available for the MAGFest stream and thus is not considered public.

Thank you.

My comment: Yeah stop discussing The Dovahkiin vs Chosen Undead without using a spoiler tab until the announcement goes "public" (aka free for everyone on YouTube and Twitter and any other social media) thanks.

Last edited:
The First Flame being space-time itself, not just the sun. Ovens and the rest of the dark souls folks are apparently close to doing a revision to upgrade the verse based on this
Yo really?

I was planning my own CRT for this but I'd like to know how to get in on this

Dark Souls Low 2-C seemed like a no-brainer with all the shit we are told about the first flame

Also we getting back MHS+?

Yo really?

I was planning my own CRT for this but I'd like to know how to get in on this

Dark Souls Low 2-C seemed like a no-brainer with all the shit we are told about the first flame

Also we getting back MHS+?
Yeah, talk to sir ovens about it, hes the one who is gonna be making the crt

As for MHS I'm working on that, theres spells in DS2 and 3 that can viably bring that rating back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back