• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it ain't
anyways
xguv8cjhxg481.jpg

cole-vs-alex-tn-for-contest-v0-djampqrpknx91.jpg
bill-cipher-gravity-falls-vs-discord-my-little-pony-v0-dh9kpiy1sb1a1.png

4 new series
two 3D fights
one 2D fight so far
S10 looking strong so far
Ain't it 5?

What works then, because Dovahkiin has a huge arsenal of hax?
Basically he would need to null the Undead Curse, otherwise the CU just keeps coming back
And worst case scenario, Dovah just continues to kill him until CU turns Hollow and doesn't respawn anymore.
Wouldnt work either, Hollows still respawn and the CU is explicitly unaffected by the mental effects of constant Hollowfication

Basically he would need to null the Undead Curse, otherwise the CU just keeps coming back

Wouldnt work either, Hollows still respawn and the CU is explicitly unaffected by the mental effects of constant Hollowfication
Hi Weekly!May I ask when will Arthas get his profile? I would love to pit him against Vader

In that case, Dragonrend takes care of it. The dragon language warps reality and the three words of Dragonrend are Mortal, Finite and Temporary. CU gets his existence rewritten to become mortal. TES dragons are also immortal, respawning and don't have an issue with getting their souls eaten, just like CU. Similar results can be obtained using Mehrunes Razor but I doubt the DB team will dive that deep into Elder Scrolls lore.

In that case, Dragonrend takes care of it. The dragon language warps reality and the three words of Dragonrend are Mortal, Finite and Temporary. CU gets his existence rewritten to become mortal. TES dragons are also immortal, respawning and don't have an issue with getting their souls eaten, just like CU. Similar results can be obtained using Mehrunes Razor but I doubt the DB team will dive that deep into Elder Scrolls lore.
Problem with that is Dragonrend is designed specifically to work on dragons and nothing else

20230107_003022.png

Juiz vs Ozpin (Undead Unluck vs RWBY)

Connections for Juiz vs Ozpin: both are immoral using something gifted to humanity/given immortality by one of the gods (Luna and the God of Light) and they both loved/love a immoral who tried/killed them in a falling out (Victor and Salem). Both run secret organizations and know the truth about the world and both never opened about themselves, their true motives or the truth of the world untill they were"forced". Both of them have the goal of collecting relics made by one of the gods to save the world from the gods"

Thoughts on these voice choices? Both have voiced the characters in fan works before (Levitation as Bill on Crossover Coliseum and Titanium in a few rap battles of Discord)

Levitation sounds good as Bill, a bit off in tone, but to be expected. His delivery on Bill's death scene is a bit weak though.

Titanium's a Spongebob situation where his impression is 'close enough'. Mannerisms and tone are fine though, so I don't mind if they pick him.

Last edited:
Therewolf just accepted my comm, we are winning gamers

As per tradition, I will also make a blog for this MU as well. Luckily its a much less complex match than Marisa vs Yuffie so this one should be much simpler.
Mind sharing what MU gets accepted from Aaron upon you?

Also I find it almost a curse I get far better commission acceptance rate from Brandon Yates than from Therewolf Media. Or anyone is just in a similar situation except from perhaps Kirbonic Pikmin? Or so many people just are struggling to save money for cheaper choices like TehGM for music and Sun.MP2 for sprite animation or... Just use other free of charge methods.

Why wouldn't a bucket covering his head hinder him? CU won't be able to see
From the Chosen Undead's profile:

"can fight unhindered when their vision is completely obstructed by headpieces such as the Symbol of Avarice, Golem Helm, Gough's Helm, and Bloated Head"

Symbol of Avarice and Bloated Head are literally the full heads of enemies worn as helmets, Golem Helm is a bit metal tube without eyeholes because the Iron Golem it was taken from didnt have eyes, and Gough's Helm explicitly has the eyeholes obstructed so the wearer cant see while wearing it

From the Chosen Undead's profile:

"can fight unhindered when their vision is completely obstructed by headpieces such as the Symbol of Avarice, Golem Helm, Gough's Helm, and Bloated Head"

Symbol of Avarice and Bloated Head are literally the full heads of enemies worn as helmets, Golem Helm is a bit metal tube without eyeholes because the Iron Golem it was taken from didnt have eyes, and Gough's Helm explicitly has the eyeholes obstructed so the wearer cant see while wearing it
Yeah but none of those are buckets, kinda an nlf to assume CU can see with a bucket on their head just because they can fight while wearing vision obscuring helmets 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back