• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, just finding out your cosmology affects immesurable speed and... that's kinda dope. I always thought it was a maxed out stat who everyone who had it was simply tied. Lol.

Still, the dimensional superiority pretty much cinches it, Silver is essentially unreachable and can one shot with anything. Would hax even be a factor?
It can, unless you have higher dimensional existence (which Silver doesn’t have, he can only affect characters with it), haxx could still bypass a character who’s stronger through dimensional tiering depending on what it is. Silver or his Super Form just happened to counter or resist basically everything Trunks had at his disposal.

But yeah when it comes to immeasurable, cosmology size / dimensional tiering does make a difference. An immeasurable speed character that’s 5D would under most circumstances be slower than a 8D immeasurable character.

I stopped caring about it a few weeks afterwards, but Silverbros being sore winner's and Trunksfans being sore losers keeps dragging it back into discussion. I've thrown it into the vault, in the end it doesn't affect any of our irl lives
The next Goku vs Superman of the community huh, well least the episodes still a banger 😔

@XXBenShapiroXx @Kirbonic_Pikmin: Ah, my bad. So you essentially need the proper Higher Dimensional Existence ability to have that "unreachability"? Got confused there. But I think I've seen discussed around that in Tier 1 having greater dimensions actually made you untouchable to lower D, I think it was people discussing if Anos could fight Yogiri or something.

Oh hey the better Fusion won

BillDiscord will be an interesting debate stats-wise. Both being Cosmic is kinda based on statements (though Discord’s are obviously more solid), so if Cosmic Bill is used Discord should be given the same treatment. Speed-wise Discord has the most blatant Immeasurable feat I’ve ever seen so I’m curious how Bill will compete with him in that regard.

@XXBenShapiroXx @Kirbonic_Pikmin: Ah, my bad. So you essentially need the proper Higher Dimensional Existence ability to have that "unreachability"? Got confused there. But I think I've seen discussed around that in Tier 1 having greater dimensions actually made you untouchable to lower D, I think it was people discussing if Anos could fight Yogiri or something.
Yeah, Trunks can still interact with Silver, as we saw Trunks dominates in H2H. If Silver was like a concept then this would be different.

I mean eh I would think of the poll like smash ballot. There where Def some fights that performed well even if they didn't win. I would def expect some of them to show up eventually.
I recall DJ saying that any MUs on the ballot were in serious contention for S11 so I’m very excited for the possibilities on that front.

holdikg out hope for KyleSimon and KratosAsura.

Give it up for the better and cooler fusion always liked him, Vegito boys
sample_1087f3d1f8de3d99c05c6aa48f5352bf.png

I wonder when they finna use a 2hu character for death battle
really boils down to which MU they see be a good starting point to with them
I mean personally I want Kyle Vs Simon.

Given how much of a success the poll was I also can't imagine them not making it a regular thing.

It would actually be cool if people made fan bit polls, like they do with fan seasons and thumbnails.
cool

BillDiscord will be an interesting debate stats-wise. Both being Cosmic is kinda based on statements (though Discord’s are obviously more solid), so if Cosmic Bill is used Discord should be given the same treatment. Speed-wise Discord has the most blatant Immeasurable feat I’ve ever seen so I’m curious how Bill will compete with him in that regard.
The answer: He probably won’t. I can’t wait for Bill to lose his shit at Discord’s cocky and playful personality, like “How am I losing to this?!”

Love how it went from this to this from after the episode aired. :p

-Silver's stronger than you guys are letting on, he ain't out of his depth against Trunks despite how OP he is
to
-Silver solo's all of DBS/DBH/Xeno and any DB continuity no diff
To be fair, there was a LOT of misinformation going around before the episode came out. The main reason I felt Trunks had a good chance was because of some abilities on his profile that were later found to be false, like probability manipulation and resistance negation.

now that we’ve had time away from the debate to look at things more closely and the profiles are being more evaluated, people are realizing it’s a bit less close than initially believed.

Yeah I can elaborate. When it comes to higher dimensional stuff there’s a few ways things can go.

higher dimensional existence is when you yourself exist on a higher level of dimensionality. Not just residing in a higher dimensional plane, not just being able to affect or destroy higher dimensional constructs, no, you yourself need to demonstrably be shown to be higher dimensional in nature.

a good example for this would be Archie Knuckles. In his Chaos Form, upon death, he “ascends” into the Chaos Force and becomes one with it. He literally ascends into a higher dimensional energy construct and becomes one with it, and would thus be higher dimensional. Meaning he wouldn’t be able to be affected by attacks and haxx by most regular means, he’d be effective untouchable to most characters.

However, you can be a character that ISNT higher dimensional themselves, but can still INTERACT with characters with higher dimensional existence or higher dimensional constructs. This is where Silver sits, as Chaos Magic can effect higher dimensional entities and can also warp/destroy higher dimensional constructs. Meaning his AP/durability would be 5D/6D, but he himself wouldn’t be a higher dimensional entity, just his power can effect things on that level.

Did that clarify for you?

Not to mention Discord’s chaos empowerment, mind control/manipulation which Bill is weak to, probability/causality negation which makes any precognition Bill have worthless, and the fact that Mabel was able to harm Bill with said spray paint, which proves that Bill is vulnerable to conventional means of harm in his 3-dimensional form, so the fact that 11 dimensional beings fear him implies that he must first reach their multiverse/spatial dimension first to become as such, something he has never been shown to achieve in the show.

I wonder when they finna use a 2hu character for death battle
If I can drum up enough attention for Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic, it could happen!

As is it’s just a matter of when they pull someone. Sakuya, Marisa, Reimu, Remilia/Flandre, and Cirno are probably the most likely starting picks. Though Cirno should come later. All these characters have matchups against characters from somewhat popular to very popular franchises that could help introduce them well.

I day it's still close when ur not going in the dimensional Tiering route

And both are among the strongest combatants this season
Well I mean, if you ignore dimensional tiering of course the fight will be closer, it’s just hard to ignore in a fight like this

Trunks definitely gave a solid fight though, and yeah, he’s one of the most powerful characters on the show as of now.

The answer: He probably won’t. I can’t wait for Bill to lose his shit at Discord’s cocky and playful personality, like “How am I losing to this?!”
The question is not if Discord can beat Bill, it’s “how long will it take the draconequus to stop playing with his food and turn Bill into a dorito to end yet another fight in vore”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back