• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mad about the winner
Gonna downvote the ep and subscribe just to unsubcribe.
db is clearly biased.
Amazon must've given them money to rig the fight. The lich king didn't get defeated by some random human cutting his finger off how the hell would he lose to that jobber. The lich king literally just teleports naxxramus on top of him gg ez. The researchers are so stupid why are they bringing up random Twitter posts now? Guess silver loses to trunks because a Twitter post said so now lmao. Clowns you are wiz and broomstick.
Light isn't lightspeed because we said so. But uh James bond and Danny phantom are lightspeed from dodging light based attacks though fr. 🤡
warcucks stay mad

warcucks stay mad
This was one of my most wanted matchups and they got the stats all wrong on purpose. Just wait for one of your favorite verses to get downplayed so they can play favorites and you'd understand.
how much you wanna bet that they didn't even bring up that he can summon Valkarys, zombies, and his soul stealing? Things sauron can't just do and would get overwhelmed by? How instakill one-shot he did while nerfed?

Last edited:
I was surprised with the statistics for Sauron, especially after what people were saying here. They didn't even acknowledge Universal Sauron at ALL lol
Tbf that was always going to be a relatively extreme high end. Although I'm not a fan of the blog's outright dismissal of it (at least quote the right/appropriate damn book), it was always a potential thing, not a gurantee.

Kinda bummed they just handwaved Arthas' planet level stuff as too vague to use when he has canonically fought and stomped Illidan, who had performed three Planet level feats by the time of their fight [one of which was literally blowing up a planet], and was directly stated to be 10x stronger than him

Damn, it sucks that the community is actually attacking the staff over Deku vs Asta happening. I get preferring Deku vs Got but it's not the end of the world.

And they do bring characters back, as unlikely as it may seem for Deku

I'm only going to address this the one time since people have been really weird and toxic towards the staff.

1) Most thematic of Deku's options. People asked for it as a popular alt during the time we were discussing S9 matchups. We did it because people asked. Despite what people say, it was asked for. People were bemoaning Gon as an inevitability and most didn't seem to actually want it. Well I stand corrected apparently.

2) Matchups are decided way way WAY in advance. We knew MHA was nearing its final arc but wasn't sure how long it was going to take. It could have been a 4th Great Ninja War situation for all we knew where it wasn't going to conclude until 2025 at the earliest. (Still unsure if there was even going to be a post-series timeskip or not). No sense in waiting around. Hindsight is 20/20 but it's fine. Cool fight regardless.

3) BC being in its final arc was announced fairly recently. Again, we're not psychics. Certainly not while we were making it.

4) The "most" requested isn't what always happens. SpongeBob VS Super Friends Aquaman shoulda made that clear.

5) No comment. Just gotta wait until the full episode. idk why you thought we'd answer that lol
@DJTiki

I do have a few questions. Even if it is unlikely they'll come back, is there a chance Deku vs Gon or Asta vs Meliodas can still happen in the future?

Also, I'm surprised y'all didn't know a lot of people wanted Deku vs Gon prior.

Last edited:
Actually, it is a long road to make profiles. As of now, we still don't have Bucky O'Hare's profile. The main series Bucky O'Hare is hard to find, but there is a NES game and an arcade game for the series. Arcade games typically have visible object breaking feats.

Okay, I managed to catch the episode. I'll probably type up something longer tomorrow, but the fight felt short while being incredibly raw the whole way through. Sauron's shadow eclipsing Arthas? Raw. The mountain erupting? Raw. Sauron turning into a wolf before choking Arthas like a bitch? Raw. The two eyes facing each other before Sauron shatters Frostmourne? Raw. The Frozen Throne literally melting as Sauron sits on it while fire rains from the sky? Raw as hell. If this fight were a steak it'd be a live cow.

Oh and how could I forget. "I'll tear out your heart" "You will find nothing there" is a contender for the best two lines in a DB literally ever.

I think... I finally got my 10/10 this season...

btw this means drizzt stomps the shit out of illidan with speedblitz and duraneg, just as i always believed he should lol

Okay, I managed to catch the episode. I'll probably type up something longer tomorrow, but the fight felt short while being incredibly raw the whole way through. Sauron's shadow eclipsing Arthas? Raw. The mountain erupting? Raw. Sauron turning into a wolf before choking Arthas like a bitch? Raw. The two eyes facing each other before Sauron shatters Frostmourne? Raw. The Frozen Throne literally melting as Sauron sits on it while fire rains from the sky? Raw as hell. If this fight were a steak it'd be a live cow.

Oh and how could I forget. "I'll tear out your heart" "You will find nothing there" is a contender for the best two lines in a DB literally ever.

btw this means drizzt stomps the shit out of illidan with speedblitz and duraneg, just as i always believed he should lol
Silvunks was my 10/10, glad you finally have yours

wrow hypersonic+ against a guy who dodged a beam of light in literally his first book and has only gotten better since (not even including other, later speed amps, like bracers of blinding strike and the hunter state, which more than doubles his combat speed), im sooooo scared

Very good sandbox though.
Hypersonic+ flight speed yeah, his combat speed and reactions are relativitic+ im just waiting for the calcs to be evaluated lol

Honestly let me watch it tomorrow and I’ll type my full essay that on the episode. Shit might be better than I thought

I was mostly referring to what DB used, which was mach 30. That being said, idk what Drizzt scales to in later books but I think high-end D&D speeds generally surpass rela+, even without Drizzt's speed amps.

Don't use that profile lmao, it's outdated as hell. I've been planning a reread of the books to fix this profile, but his relativistic feat from the Crystal Shard is nowhere to be found, and he's missing a lot of shit in general (like BFR/dimensional travel, that was showcased in the literal first book printed).

IMO, he needs multiple keys since he has very clearly gotten stronger over time. I think Demogorgon miiiiiiight've been a bit above his paygrade in the first few books lol

Last edited:
I'm not really sure about how to feel.

On one hand Asta VS Deku doesn't seen like a bad MU thematically, especially after reading the connections and it does still introduce a new verse.

On the other hand Deku and Asta had more requested legacy opponents such as Gon and Melidoas and as mention before MHA's current major arc hasn't finish yet meaning the result may potentially end up outdated very soon if it display some crazy shit.

Also, don't use Melidoas because he its a "pedo" its really funny when they had no problem with characters like James Bond or Homelander.

We have another Sauron:

I've made sprite art for Popeye vs Mario
image.png

Ok so to clarify this since people are spreading around what I said out of context, and I wasn’t choosing my words carefully enough

We didn’t do Meliodas simply because we wanted to do Deku VS Asta. I just personally also find Meliodas uncomfortable. It’s not really the same as other characters who are bad people in the context of their story, the creepy stuff in SDS is presented as being normal and okay, and is injected into various aspects of the story.

Regardless, it’s a moot point because it wasn’t really a consideration anyway. Please stop spreading what I said like it’s the “official reason”, it’s not. We don’t have to have some in-depth justification for everything we do 24/7, sometimes matches just happen cuz we like ‘em.

Ok so to clarify this since people are spreading around what I said out of context, and I wasn’t choosing my words carefully enough

We didn’t do Meliodas simply because we wanted to do Deku VS Asta. I just personally also find Meliodas uncomfortable. It’s not really the same as other characters who are bad people in the context of their story, the creepy stuff in SDS is presented as being normal and okay, and is injected into various aspects of the story.

Regardless, it’s a moot point because it wasn’t really a consideration anyway. Please stop spreading what I said like it’s the “official reason”, it’s not. We don’t have to have some in-depth justification for everything we do 24/7, sometimes matches just happen cuz we like ‘em.
Alright that's better
its far understandable

That still a strange argument to make. Are you telling me that Astro Boy (robot design to be a kid) getting fuel by putting it up to his ass didn't make him uncomfortable? Or what about Ryūko Matoi who its always show to be nearly naked when fighting, someone who last time i check was a minor? Or worse what about Star Butterfly who literally genocide all magical species while the show treat such act as a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back