• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally either ***** or gets ******
Also his speed isn’t even fully infinite, it takes time to build up
yeah, that's why I said eventually reach infinite, it takes a while to reach the full effects.

Sakuya just has better time manip (she can also accellerate/slow down/compress time herself) and would start the fight at MFTL+ and Uni, he stands NO chance lol.

If DB can consistently get 1-2 big MUs like Omnilander a year, I think the next few years of DB are gonna be the best we've ever had. That sort of popularity goes a long way in terms of letting them do crazier MUs with bigger budgets.
Yeah Omnilander really helped out DB in the long run given the subscribers are higher and the episodes benefited a lot from the new fans joining on
it gives higher ups and the crew more incentives to use more new franchises

Honestly the way this season looking so far, we're likely getting more new franchises next year
A lot of the episodes introducing new franchises have done incredibly well, so I can honestly see them utilizing more new franchises. And I'm glad they are. I've been kind of stagnant on a lot of the franchise choices the past couple seasons so the chance of getting some I really care about would be awesome. Plus if they can get any more really big episodes (I doubt we'll ever have anything Omnilander tier again, but even half of that viewcount would be good) it'll allow for larger budgets per episodes, or at least larger episode counts per season.

A lot of the episodes introducing new franchises have done incredibly well, so I can honestly see them utilizing more new franchises. And I'm glad they are. I've been kind of stagnant on a lot of the franchise choices the past couple seasons so the chance of getting some I really care about would be awesome. Plus if they can get any more really big episodes (I doubt we'll ever have anything Omnilander tier again, but even half of that viewcount would be good) it'll allow for larger budgets per episodes, or at least larger episode counts per season.
honestly in the long run its needed we're nearing the end or worthwhile Capeshit Mu and we done most of the rivalry Mu on the show

like for outside Omnilander and Thorgeta sitting at number 1&2 in views

Harley/Jinx-2Mil
WandaZ-2.1Mil
TanJon-2.5Mil
MagSuo-2.1Mil
HerKong-2.1Mil
BobaPred-2.1Mil
ExaRaiden-1.9Mil

Second Half

BondWick-1.9Mil
ApocAdam-1.2Mil currently

its amusing to see BondWick nearing Two million views despite the slow starts and not being many preferred Mu for both it still did well

ExcRaiden doing well despite Excalibur being a Who to the DB audience and the episode coming out like two months ago

folks really want that franchise variety

its amusing to see BondWick nearing Two million views despite the slow starts and not being many preferred Mu for both it still did well

ExcRaiden doing well despite Excalibur being a Who to the DB audience and the episode coming out like two months ago

folks really want that franchise variety
I really think it'd be worth just doing buckshots on more unknown matchups honestly. I think people are more willing to click on a matchup that they aren't immediately familiar with than people would expect. A big draw of DB was learning about two new characters before watching them duke it out.

I still have no idea why people thought BondWick was gonna be a ******* flop when it had John Wick attached to it, that's one of the biggest phenoms in the film industry rn, especially among action films, and Bond is an enduring classic, even if its not the best MU people were gonna click on that lol.

Last edited:
My predictions
xeno_trunks_vs_archie_silver_by_randor2000_dfdqxx3-pre.jpg

View Count:2-3Mil Its Dragon Ball vs Sonic both fanbase are active as hell and both are more popular than ever given both had movie that made bank this year and if the Episode does really well i can see it sit at the top 5 in views

ovf2gcq1a2681.jpg

View Count: 1.5-2Mil
LOR is a big-name Franchise and relevant right now and WOW is one of the highest-grossing video game franchises of all time. Mu is popular and it could do decently well if the crew play there cards right I could it do Excalibur vs Raiden numbers

43ed94hffsw71.png

View Count:3Mil (could be higher)
Do i need to spell it out here? two of the most iconic Slashers going at it, Myers having a Movie coming out in October, Episode coming out on Halloween, Ben mentioning BATINTHESUN this season

play Ya cards right and DB we'll be seeing 💰💰💰💰💰

43ed94hffsw71.png

View Count:3Mil (could be higher)
Do i need to spell it out here? two of the most iconic Slashers going at it, Myers having a Movie coming out in October, Episode coming out on Halloween, Ben mentioning BATINTHESUN this season

play Ya cards right and DB we'll be seeing 💰💰💰💰💰
I gotta be honest, my hope for Jason vs Michael is diminished by Brandon releasing a track so close to when the battle could come out.

Why is this MU so popular? Can't Tifa fight someone she actually stands a chance at beating (or absolutely slaughters)?
Yang Xiao Long vs Tifa Lockhart reexamination

Be glad people nowadays prefer Yusuke Urameshi vs Yoh Asakura or Ichigo Kurosaki
and
Reimu Hakurei vs Sailor Mars or Sakura Kinomoto or Madoka Kaname

Also add in Domenico Pucci vs Nami over Domenico Pucci vs Izanami-no-Mikoto really thanks

Yeah but honestly it just seems like it's this Halloween MU this season

There's not many contenders for this season outside Jenny vs Robotboy and Kyle vs Simon
I am fine. But... Usually finales are in 3D model and Jenny vs Robotboy and Kyle vs Simon (if done) usually work best in sprite or hand drawn.

6uiima.jpg

This image will never lose relevancy lmao.
Should we be happy if they settle with billions c and Amitabha size universe then? If they will refuse extradimension or infinite universe or infinite sized universe or even septillion c Touhou Project.

Not that Domenico Pucci needs this to win over Nami or Domenico Pucci could use this to be less stomped by Izanami-no-Mikoto really thanks

There’s also Pucci but that MU is awful
I wouldn't really call it awful, it's still Sakuya's most themathic MU (Also a free W) but the thing that kinda ***** it over is animation potential, I literally can't imagine doing anything interesting with Pucci against Sakuya, he literally can just make himself faster, cut something and throw knives, compare that to Sakuya's abilities which are much richer, she would pretty much carry the entire fight and the whole fight itself would be just them spamming knives, since Pucci just can't get close and slice Sakuya, that sounds like a boring as **** fight

Last edited:
You're saying this like it's a bad thing
Enrico Pucci vs Sakuya Izayoi is bad and is bad not just because Sakuya stomps but animation potential us so bad.
I wouldn't really call it awful, it's still Sakuya's most themathic MU (Also a free W) but the thing that kinda ***** it over is animation potential, I literally can't imagine doing anything interesting with Pucci against Sakuya, he literally can just make himself faster, cut something and throw knives, compare that to Sakuya's abilities which is much richer, she would pretty much carry the entire fight and the whole fight itself would be just them spamming knives, since Pucci just can't get close and slice Sakuya, that sounds like a boring as **** fight
And on top of this, everything we have in Enrico Pucci vs Sakuya Izayoi, we have Diavolo Vs Kurumi Tokisaki and KuruVolo is still more requested.

Btw, Itachi vs Undertaker 2 just dropped, god ******* bless Hypersuda

OMFG we need Itachi vs Undertaker but I doubt Death Battle dared in doing that.

DB saying "normal Trunks vs Silver is a stomp so lets not do it" is actually a good example of bias.

XTrunks vs ASilver does make for more interesting MU, but Trunks was guaranteed out of free W. Hell, they still do a lot of stomps, how come they dont cancel those? With imagination almost all non-joke MUs could be done greatly.

And the sad reason for bias is, that audiences also want stomps looking at how OmniLander performed.

DB saying "normal Trunks vs Silver is a stomp so lets not do it" is actually a good example of bias.

XTrunks vs ASilver does make for more interesting MU, but Trunks was guaranteed out of free W. Hell, they still do a lot of stomps, how come they dont cancel those? With imagination almost all non-joke MUs could be done greatly.

And the sad reason for bias is, that audiences also want stomps looking at how OmniLander performed.
More like they do not care stomps when the matchup makes up for good/funny/interesting/meaningful/significant spites. Omni-Man vs Homelander is a spite everyone loves laughing upon.

Like the verdict for canon Trunks vs canon Silver is "Trunks kills Silver before Silver blinks, or Silver time travels and Trunks cannot even chase after immediately". The animation, if truthful to the verdict, will end quickly and cannot be interesting without sacrificing authenticity or truthful info. Like true Sonic fans do not even hate Silver - just a series of bad decisions by Sega.

Last edited:
Real Cal said they buy uni, but said they dont buy the infinite universe stuff, which means they could only be getting the universe scaling through Dream World shenanigans, through dreams being universal in size.

In Touhou 15 Reimu, Marisa, Reisen, and Sanae all cross the entire Dream World in about 8 minutes to make it to the Lunar Capitol. The Dream World contains the dreams of every living being, youkai, humans, etc from every part of the Touhou verse. Fujiwara has a decent calc on it right here, even the lowest possible end would still beat out DBS' quintillions stuff:

unknown.png
How are these feats not outliers? Other verses have similar feats like this for example (Mario)

How are these feats not outliers? Other verses have similar feats like this for example (Mario)
Probably because no less than 5 separate characters performed this feat. If characters in a verse can repeat a feat at least 5 times, then it probably isn't an outlier. Besides, we already have 3 infinite speed feats, so high end Touhou speeds are fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back