• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sakuya_izayoi_vs_hitman_hit_by_arniamgx_dfddyy0-pre.jpg
Really interested to see if this really will be the first Touhou episode. If Piccolo vs Magus is super likely for next season, I think they could definitely also pull Sakuya v Hit as the 2nd Dragon Ball matchup in Season 10.

Unless the crew takes Touhou's lowest stats possible, Sakuya's lowballed, non infinite or immeasurable speed can be calced to 22.5 Septillion x FTL off of Dream World travel. That should mogg whatever DBS numbers they give, and her haxx would let her take it from there, you don't even need to give Touhou Infinite Uni or Multi at that point.

Really interested to see if this really will be the first Touhou episode. If Piccolo vs Magus is super likely for next season, I think they could definitely also pull Sakuya v Hit as the 2nd Dragon Ball matchup in Season 10.

Unless the crew takes Touhou's lowest stats possible, Sakuya's lowballed, non infinite or immeasurable speed can be calced to 22.5 Septillion x FTL off of Dream World travel. That should mogg whatever DBS numbers they give, and her haxx would let her take it from there, you don't even need to give Touhou Infinite Uni or Multi at that point.
We know Dragon Ball is getting an episode next season and given S7 and S9 gave us two DB episodes a season I could them do it again

Septillion feat boils down to reliable they buy it if real cal was here I would ask him where do they buy them in speed

We know Uni is solid for them anything beyond is a no

We know Dragon Ball is getting an episode next season and given S7 and S9 gave us two DB episodes a season I could them do it again

Septillion feat boils down to reliable they buy it if real cal was here I would ask him where do they buy them in speed

We know Uni is solid for them anything beyond is a no
Real Cal said they buy uni, but said they dont buy the infinite universe stuff, which means they could only be getting the universe scaling through Dream World shenanigans, through dreams being universal in size.

In Touhou 15 Reimu, Marisa, Reisen, and Sanae all cross the entire Dream World in about 8 minutes to make it to the Lunar Capitol. The Dream World contains the dreams of every living being, youkai, humans, etc from every part of the Touhou verse. Fujiwara has a decent calc on it right here, even the lowest possible end would still beat out DBS' quintillions stuff:

unknown.png

hold up, there's nothing to indicate Piccolo vs Magus is "super likely" to show up, or any other Dragonball fight next season.

also another blow to you Fire Emblem fans, Ben and Chad said in their supplementary champion cast, that they don't know anything about the FE universe so if those 2 don't have much interest in the verse, I don't see that verse coming in anytime soon.

I still find their supposed buying of uni stats... weird. From what I recall, they accept Hell busting (not a real feat), dream scaling, and Heaven busting... but they also don't accept anything being infinite in size, so where the **** are they getting universal sizes from??????????? There is legitimately no other confirmation of these things being universal aside from Amitabha's size for Heaven and dreams being called realities on a few occasions (which I don't think they'd accept as enough evidence).

I still find it interesting that they gave Adam a yellow lantern ring, meaning thy could hav given Jinx her lantern rings and just didnt
You mean Harley? For the reason why Adam has a yellow lantern ring, I feel that it is because Adam's ring won't change the result much, unlike HarleyJinx.

Touhou Lost Word picture is used again and it is still a fanon game despite ZUN team's approval.

I still find their supposed buying of uni stats... weird. From what I recall, they accept Hell busting (not a real feat), dream scaling, and Heaven busting... but they also don't accept anything being infinite in size, so where the **** are they getting universal sizes from??????????? There is legitimately no other confirmation of these things being universal aside from Amitabha's size for Heaven and dreams being called realities on a few occasions (which I don't think they'd accept as enough evidence).
Hal already said he doesn't believe they'd use Amitabha's size either, so that's another thing off the table.

hold up, there's nothing to indicate Piccolo vs Magus is "super likely" to show up, or any Dragonball fight next season.
I think a Dragonball fight being in the next season of Death Battle is pretty likely lol. The last time we didn't have a Dragonball episode in a season was what, Season 4? I think we're pretty guaranteed to get at least one DB fight a season until the heat death of the universe or they run out of matchups.

I think Piccolo, Gohan, Hit, and Freiza are the most likely to get an episode right now, which is why I think Sakuya v Hit and Piccolo v Magus are likely.

Touhou Lost Word picture is used again and it is still a fanon game despite ZUN team's approval.
I mean, Lost Word has a good artstyle even if the game isn't... good. So I don't mind that. Most thumbnails tend to use fanart.

Then.... where are they getting universal size from.....
unknown.png
IDK.jpg

It HAS to be something with either Senkais or Dream World scaling, literally my only assumption.

The good old TFS Reference.... I need to rewatch DBZA for old times' sake.

I think a Dragonball fight being in the next season of Death Battle is pretty likely lol. The last time we didn't have a Dragonball episode in a season was what, Season 4? I think we're pretty guaranteed to get at least one DB fight a season until the heat death of the universe or they run out of matchups.

I think Piccolo, Gohan, Hit, and Freiza are the most likely to get an episode right now, which is why I think Sakuya v Hit and Piccolo v Magus are likely.
Even in Season 4 we get Android 18.
Season 6 is the season we do not have a Dragon Ball representative in an episode.

Like 18 vs Carol mogs majority of female vs female episodes S5 onwards in views

Roshi is in the top 5 in views of S5

Beerus episode was the third most viewed of S7 before Toei came in and Broly sitting nicely at number 1

Black episode is at 2 in views in S8
and Vegeta return episode mogs majority of S9 episodes not named Omnilander in views

Trunks vs Silver is bound to do good numbers

Dragon ball episode is due next season

Like 18 vs Carol mogs majority of female vs female episodes S5 onwards in views

Roshi is in the top 5 in views of S5

Beerus episode was the third most viewed of S7 before Toei came in and Broly sitting nicely at number 1

Black episode is at 2 most in views S8 and Vegeta return episode mogs majority of S9 episodes not named Omnilander in views

I don’t know why, I feel like if Touhou ever makes it onto DB the Touhou vs fanbase might go through a rough patch
And it’s been a long time coming
Even if their stats and scaling perfectly align with me (and let's be real that'll never ******* happen), I'll probably find some lore tidbit in the analysis they got wrong that I'll bitch about, so you aren't wrong.

I don’t know why, I feel like if Touhou ever makes it onto DB the Touhou vs fanbase might go through a rough patch
And it’s been a long time coming
WE ALREADY HAVE A ROUGH ENOUGH TIME AS IS, WE CAN'T GET ANYONE TO LOOK AT OUR THREADS TO PASS STATS IN THE FIRST PLACE PLEASE WE CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE TROLLING.

Having Touhou stats ****** up on the most public Vs platform imaginable would be absolutely nightmarish I'd never recover.

Touhou have couple of crossover pic with Dragon Ball funny enough
There's a lot of them actually. I know there's this super popular hispanic one of Remilia and Goku fighting iirc. A lot of art & animations of Touhou characters recreating DB scenes as well. Touhou & DB as communities are someone tied together both in the East and in Hispanic countries I've noticed.

Aint Touhou stats all over the place in the net excluding DB and VSBW
Yeah, they probably have the most variance of any fictional verse out there. I've seen honest arguments for wall level, and honest arguments for outerversal. Presumably because it presents itself as mostly slice of life without many high-stakes situations while also bringing up high end scientific or theological concepts. There's a very big discrepancy between Touhou's presentation and lore, which is what I think contributes to the massive variance in stats.

WE ALREADY HAVE A ROUGH ENOUGH TIME AS IS, WE CAN'T GET ANYONE TO LOOK AT OUR THREADS TO PASS STATS IN THE FIRST PLACE PLEASE WE CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE TROLLING.

Having Touhou stats ****** up on the most public Vs platform imaginable would be absolutely nightmarish I'd never recover.
I'm fine if the general consensus is that Touhou is universal and MFTL+, definitely not a bad place for a verse to be. I can only imagine the suffering Sonic fans go through in this regard, though.

Aint Touhou stats all over the place in the net excluding DB and VSBW
idk I don't really check, in my experience most people know its a powerful verse but haven't really checked into it beyond that. When I did my Marisa v Yuffie commission I saw a handful of people going "oh god what do you have against Yuffie" who's like, a multi-galaxy level character.

I know SpaceBattles has Touhou at like, mountain level but SpaceBattles has EVERYWHERE incredibly low, I see people consider Archie to barely be above the games on there, like barely above Planet level.

Check this shit out, just came out a couple days ago:

I can only imagine the suffering Sonic fans go through in this regard, though.
I swear I didn't read this before mentioning Archie on SpaceBattles, that was completely coincidental.

But yeah Sonic downplay is insane, honestly. I still regularly see people who think Game is a sub planet/moon-planet level verse at best, and a lot of recent Archie Sonic downplay (a combo of him losing on DB, Crossover Colosseum having him only at MOON LEVEL, and general Sonic downplay on Reddit) and its been ongoing for as long as I've been on the internet honestly. I think people still debate if Sonic is even light speed in some circles.

Yeah, they probably have the most variance of any fictional verse out there. I've seen honest arguments for wall level, and honest arguments for outerversal. Presumably because it presents itself as mostly slice of life without many high-stakes situations while also bringing up high end scientific or theological concepts. There's a very big discrepancy between Touhou's presentation and lore, which is what I think contributes to the massive variance in stats.

I'm fine if the general consensus is that Touhou is universal and MFTL+, definitely not a bad place for a verse to be. I can only imagine the suffering Sonic fans go through in this regard, though.
I generally notice more people leaning on the end of it being a stronger verse than most, though. At least most people with a surface level knowledge of versus seem to think so at least.

Check this shit out, just came out a couple days ago:

I swear I didn't read this before mentioning Archie on SpaceBattles, that was completely coincidental.

But yeah Sonic downplay is insane, honestly. I still regularly see people who think Game is a sub planet/moon-planet level verse at best, and a lot of recent Archie Sonic downplay (a combo of him losing on DB, Crossover Colosseum having him only at MOON LEVEL, and general Sonic downplay on Reddit) and its been ongoing for as long as I've been on the internet honestly. I think people still debate if Sonic is even light speed in some circles.
DB Sub Reddit buy Uni Super Forms and above from what i seen but yeah funny u mention the light speed shit given a buddy of mine on twitter had ot make a thread detailing why Sonic is FTL

Youtube,Smash Bracket server,several DB servers,DB community buy Uni Super forms honestly 2019-current most buy Uni Super Forms at least from what i've seen

DB Sub Reddit buy Uni Super Forms and above from what i seen but yeah funny u mention the light speed shit given a buddy of mine on twitter had ot make a thread detailing why Sonic is FTL

Youtube,Smash Bracket server,several DB servers,DB community buy Uni Super forms honestly 2019-current most buy Uni Super Forms at least from what i've seen
Eh, there's still a group of ppl who think Uni Super Forms are bunk, there was a big thread on the DB reddit about it just last week lol.

Also the Smash Bracket server is so funny to me because everyone there acknowledges the show's stats are hilariously bad but just watches along regardless. I don't think they had Game Sonic at FTL in his episode did they?

Uni Super Forms are generally becoming more accepted nowadays at least, thankfully.

All i can say Sakuya is probably the first Touhou Rep and here main options are either an L or W depending
Hit/Homura
I still say Sakuya could very well beat Hit, especially if she's given the speed edge which she absolutely could based on what we've talked abt so far. She outhaxxes to a miserable point and likely resists Hit's timestop in the first place, meaning his only advantage would be an AP gap if they only have Touhou at baseline uni, which would be mitigated by the severe outhaxxing.

Ultimately it just depends on what they use for 2hu speed. She has more than a few calcs/numbers that could put her above Hit for sure. I wouldn't count that one as a Hit W until we learn that much at least.

Eh, there's still a group of ppl who think Uni Super Forms are bunk, there was a big thread on the DB reddit about it just last week lol.

Also the Smash Bracket server is so funny to me because everyone there acknowledges the show's stats are hilariously bad but just watches along regardless. I don't think they had Game Sonic at FTL in his episode did they?

Uni Super Forms are generally becoming more accepted nowadays at least, thankfully.

I still say Sakuya could very well beat Hit, especially if she's given the speed edge which she absolutely could based on what we've talked abt so far. She outhaxxes to a miserable point and likely resists Hit's timestop in the first place, meaning his only advantage would be an AP gap if they only have Touhou at baseline uni, which would be mitigated by the severe outhaxxing.

Ultimately it just depends on what they use for 2hu speed. She has more than a few calcs/numbers that could put her above Hit for sure. I wouldn't count that one as a Hit W until we learn that much at least.ap
which is why i said Depending Hit vs Sakuya boils down to Speed and lesser degree AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back