• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually with the acceleration, he's probably going to get to a speed where he's able to run her over
even then you can argue dura neg in base or c moon
So he gets to a speed to harm a tier 7/6 character?...

Whitesnake is a short range stand, as far as i saw him, he never pulled any disc hax in a fight h2h, also wasnt C-Moon having a limited range as well?

Its weird having 3 different number for the same feat
I kinda want to defend them and point out that research is always subject to reevaluation and reinterpretation, but they're also just ***** at scaling Dragon Ball in general, so literally the most I can do is point out that there are more valid things to criticize about their Dragon Ball research. Fights are raw though, so it's not like I care either way.

So he gets to a speed to harm a tier 7/6 character?...

Whitesnake is a short range stand, as far as i saw him, he never pulled any disc hax in a fight h2h, also wasnt C-Moon having a limited range as well?
With MiH's activated, KE applies on stuff Pucci will throw. Whitesnake pulled out Jolyne's disc when he fought her after donutting Anasui. C-Moon's gravity hax has a 3km range although surface inversions and bloodflow reversals need contact. Both Whitesnake and C-Moon are autonomous and can move and operate independent from Pucci.

So... as someone who ain't too familar with archie comics mind if someone could elaborate to me what kind of hax and abilities archie/composite Silver brings to the table in this fight as my knowledge of sonicverse ain't to par with DBZ, I know he got the psychokinesis but how far does he extend from that?

EDIT: what's Chronos Control?

Last edited:
Guys, I've finally gotten my hands on the Berserk manga, and holy shit have I been missing out. I really didn't expect the whole thing to live up to its hype, but it really ******* did. To coincide with this, I also recently got my hands on the Evil Dead comics, and holy shit does this MU need to happen right ******* now.

guts_vs_ash_williams_by_kiss_and_kancer_deuuz36-fullview.jpg

These two are literally the same character, while also being completely separate individuals. Their plots oddly mirror each other with the whole demon theme. Their angst around having SERIOUS survivor's guilt and the need to distance themselves from others is bizarrely similar. They even have the same ******* aesthetic of having medieval prosthetic arms! It is actually uncanny how alike they are.

At the same time, one's a dark humored, dead serious, loner-type hero, while the other is loud, brash, and never takes anything seriously. If they ever met, I think they'd immediately dislike each other because of how outwardly different the two are. Their banter would be excellent, because them getting into a fight in-character isn't that big a stretch. The choreography could be plenty creative too, just based on how each character fights in their series. Also, this is by far Guts' most fair match-up, mostly based on the fact that I don't know what tier Ash could even be put at.

(Separate tangent, but their respective demons even possess the people they try not to get attached to, thus further hammering in how they can never get close to anyone, otherwise they'll get them killed. Jesus Christ, make this match happen!)

Guys, I've finally gotten my hands on the Berserk manga, and holy shit have I been missing out. I really didn't expect the whole thing to live up to its hype, but it really ******* did. To coincide with this, I also recently got my hands on the Evil Dead comics, and holy shit does this MU need to happen right ******* now.

guts_vs_ash_williams_by_kiss_and_kancer_deuuz36-fullview.jpg

These two are literally the same character, while also being completely separate individuals. Their plots oddly mirror each other with the whole demon theme. Their angst around having SERIOUS survivor's guilt and the need to distance themselves from others is bizarrely similar. They even have the same ******* aesthetic of having medieval prosthetic arms! It is actually uncanny how alike they are.

At the same time, one's a dark humored, dead serious, loner-type hero, while the other is loud, brash, and never takes anything seriously. If they ever met, I think they'd immediately dislike each other because of how outwardly different the two are. Their banter would be excellent, because them getting into a fight in-character isn't that big a stretch. The choreography could be plenty creative too, just based on how each character fights in their series. Also, this is by far Guts' most fair match-up, mostly based on the fact that I don't know what tier Ash could even be put at.

(Separate tangent, but their respective demons even possess the people they try not to get attached to, thus further hammering in how they can never get close to anyone, otherwise they'll get them killed. Jesus Christ, make this match happen!)
Is this even a debate? What does Ash Williams do to Guts? Like... While the Kandarian Dagger can "kill" normal humans also aside from being super effective against Deadite like pulverising them by touch, does normal humans touch by the blade and get pulverised?

Another example where close connection lists may mean nothing.

Prediction of the fight escalation

Made by SonallykingKataang @ DBW

Preview title for Xeno Trunks

Preview title for Archie Silver

Last edited:
Is this even a debate? What does Ash Williams do to Guts? Like... While the Kandarian Dagger can "kill" normal humans also aside from being super effective against Deadite like pulverising them by touch, does normal humans touch by the blade and get pulverised?

Another example where close connection lists may mean nothing.
Of course this is a debate. In the comic I just read with Ash, he literally dodges a weapon that shoots electricity. I doubt this is the last speed feat I'll find, so he could likely match Guts in speed. He also survived a spell that completely froze several zombies completely solid, as well as a forest with an explosion above the treetops (albeit with the help of a picnic table for cover). The Evil Dead franchise is pretty wacky, there's sure to be some weird feats out there.

This isn't even mentioning Ash having the Necronomicon as a weapon.

That Mayweather vs Ryan’s World image is funny, but people really just be using it on every single MU.
I think that image is ******* hilarious but they're literally using it for every ******* matchup, even ones that are debatable or have arguments on every side. The only one it completely fit for was Omni-Man vs Homelander LOL. Using it on Archie Silver vs Xeno Trunks should be an admission of idiocy.

Ash vs Guts is a fine MU for both but I prefer something more grizzly for Guts like Clare or maybe Dimitri

Ash on the other hand Herbert or The lollipop chainsaw gal
Herbert has so few relations beyond zombies(?), and doesn't really stand out personality wise with Ash. Although I bet a fight would between him and Ash would be awesome, considering all the monsters Herbert can make.

The lollipop girl is too obscure at this point I feel. Ash will probably fight a returning Frank I feel. I just think Guts is so bizarrely thematic that it could work. Plus, shouldn't Clare fight Geralt; mutant monster slayers and all that? Or is there someone I'm forgetting who fights Geralt?

Herbert has so few relations beyond zombies(?), and doesn't really stand out personality wise with Ash. Although I bet a fight would between him and Ash would be awesome, considering all the monsters Herbert can make.

The lollipop girl is too obscure at this point I feel. Ash will probably fight a returning Frank I feel. I just think Guts is so bizarrely thematic that it could work. Plus, shouldn't Clare fight Geralt; mutant monster slayers and all that? Or is there someone I'm forgetting who fights Geralt?
Herbert did have a few crossover comics with Ash iirc

Geralt has other MU

For Lycoris Recoil, Takina's wall breaking feat has been calculated again and again and the newest proposal is

and the feat is downgraded to 239,747.96196 J. Maybe someone could evaluate this.
Will check with a functional PC. Oh yeah so John Wick is stronger and James Bond still outhaxes. How does Chizuru and Takina vs Loid and Yor fare tho.

How long before the previews go up?
Xtrunks: Sep 26 1 am SGT for RT First members, likely Sep 27 1 am SGT for the public
Asilver: Sep 27 1 am SGT for RT First members (?) (1 day earlier than usual) and likely 1 day later for the public

Yeah I agree. Honesty someone should make a CRT to allow YouTuber profiles again or something cause when they were here there were some really fun matches
Can such profiles be built on JBW or FCOC wiki? VBW are strict on having real life people as profiles and things can go undesirable from such discussions.

Also, the blurring of fiction and reality with online video websites makes determining whether a feat is fiction or not difficult.

Again, fiction lores played by real life actors is a different thing. So is other forms of literature with theatre dramas and musicals which is a fiction lore of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back