• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon-ball-z-trunks-anime-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Betting/Rooting for the goat of vs shows

Nah AkuKhan was unpopular with the community casuals been wanting that shit for years

I say Lich just has much clout with Sauron unlike most of Akuma alternative
Yeah, dunno if Voldy is that requested for Sauron.

Hell, wasnt it Palpatine vs Voldemort that was big for casuals years ago?

"Theuser789 don't be annoying challenge, IMPOSSIBLE!!"

Ignoring mr true sonic fanboy being cringe, are there any specfic versions of characters anyone would like to see in DB? Since they've already used the archie version, I would love to see fleetway Sonic get used
Fleetway Sonic would be cool. Kasen Ibaraki against him is one of my favorite vs matchups period.
So any roots and bets for Archie Silver vs Xeno Trunks?
I am rooting for both but betting on Trunks unless proven otherwise.
Rooting for Silver, betting on Trunks because of Keyblade.

Death Battle Casts for the month of October will be called "Skeloctober Skelabration", so the entire month will be Halloween themed.

What skeleton match-ups would you guys suggest?
Oh they have to do one with Sans. Please do Springtrap too LOL

"Theuser789 don't be annoying challenge, IMPOSSIBLE!!"

Ignoring mr true sonic fanboy being cringe, are there any specfic versions of characters anyone would like to see in DB? Since they've already used the archie version, I would love to see fleetway Sonic get used
I mean, are there any other versions that are even viable? Paramount, and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back