• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Powerpuff Girls villains...

Mojo Jojo when
Specifically, Mojo Jojo vs Gorilla Grodd when
After they make this Death Battle
master_albert_vs_miles_dread_fight_escalation_by_imaginaryhyperbola_dfcp2gy-250t.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to google 90s indie comics, one of the search results was Hellblazer for some reason.
Got it.
... Dunno why "Hellblazer" is included by whom. I cannot search him for such keywords.
I mean Google and sports organisations are secretly blackmailed / legally requested to show on search / play specifically different music nowadays and certainly "a certain party" opposes.

Does this site have any indie comic book characters?

Last edited:

Is that all of them?

I mean if Saul vs Miles won, it won lol, I am not the one making the trailer, if you really wanna do Griffith vs Ryo instead, do that
Or just do for both.

Adding:
So about the song from yesterday, anyone got any MUs that could fit with this song for a fanmade trailer?

I plan to probably use only up to the 0:48 mark of the audio

Use only 0:23 to 0:48 is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back