• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1jf16cw2ryna1.jpg
Mind explaining a few slots? Thanks.

Vegeta
  • Sasuke Uchiha
  • King Dedede
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Sailor Mars
  • (?)
  • Thor

The Witcher
  • (?)
  • Guts
  • Clare
  • (?)
  • (?)
  • (?)

See if Homura Akemi would have a table like this.
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • I-No
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Hunter Zolomon (Zoom)
  • Bernkastel
  • (vacancy)

For more details​

Ballot Banter 14: What they think​

-Novel Pennywise vs Batman Who Laughs: Says there's something fun there, they have talked about Pennywise before, Sam thinks BWL stomps, though Liam thinks it goes either way
-Shredder vs Slade: Liam loves it, Sam thinks it's fun
-Sora vs LeBron James: They've talked about making it a Cast episode
-Blixer vs Flowey: One of the guys is interested, Liam likes Undertale, says they missed the boat at the peak of the popularity
-Monokuma vs Korosensei: It be cool. Liam brings up Junko vs Joker again...
-Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-o vs Lord Drakkon: Liam notes that it's very popular, the second most popular requested Kamen Rider matchup in fact
-Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname: Makes a lot of sense, is very cool, really like it
-Death vs Black Flash: Sam starts saying Castlevania Death is probably the weakest Death in fiction but Liam shuts that down hard. Liam says he doesn't think it's a bad idea, he just has a reflex when he sees a DC speedster that the DC Speedster is going to stomp. Sam says Black Flash probably should show up one day, but probably not against Castlevania Death. Liam mentions a Grim Reaper battle royale, with Castlevania Death, Discworld Death and Grim as the examples he uses.
-Numbuh One vs Captain 3: This time it's Liam that thinks Sam has an L take instead of the viewers for saying he doesn't like Kids Next Door, though Sam does admit that it missed him because he was in that phase where 'Cartoons are for little kids!' Codename Kids Next Door is Liam's favorite Cartoon Network show, so I think that boosted Toiletnator vs Condiment King's chances. Liam would love for Numbuh One to be on the show, and his first suggestion is Kim Possible. Erin likes Numbuh One vs Captain 3, though she says that she doesn't know how Inklings work because they fight with paint, which... literally all you have to do is look at what that paint can do...? The force can break shit, you guys have calculated broccoli growth as a factor, it's not that hard to figure out. Also Sam says the death would have to be gruesome which feels bad. Erin does like Splatoon in Death Battle though.
-Byleth Eizner vs Rean Schwarzer: Basically nothing to say due to lack of familiarity with Rean
-Hibiki Kuze vs Yuma Tsukuma: They basically just talk about how OP SMT is and what their favorite games are
-Gamzee Makara vs Tricky the Clown: John gets it, he likes it.
-Snap White vs Blooregard Q. Kazoo: John says he saw this a lot growing up, they say they're essentially the same character, Sam says it's interesting
-Pathfinder vs Bastion: It's cool
-Father vs Father: Liam literally came up with the idea. He really wants it.
-Sailor Moon vs Kirby: Sam kinda likes it. Liam says it's neat.
-Zero vs Meta Knight: They've talked about it. Liam said he made a really awesome thumbnail 'for whenever we do this', so... soft confirmed.
-Makoto Nijima vs Medaka Kurokami: Liam says it's cool. Liam liked Medaka vs Satsuki Kiryuin before, but now he likes this better.
-Squidward vs Bakugo: ...Now it's Liam's turn to have an L take because he unironically wants this more than any other Bakugo matchup.
Tbh, seeing Hibiki on DB would make me really happy cause I love DS, either him or Tadano would be cool

Any idea what kind of other MU Shiki Eiki had? I know that Shiki Eiki vs Demon King Nobunaga is very awesome to say but i wanna see if her other MU are good too
Since Eiki is a person that judges the dead for their sins and decides their destiny and afterlife I thought of pitting her against the only other character I know that does the same: El Juez Supremo from that shitty creepypasta called El Máximo Juicio since El Juez Supremo also judges the dead.
The creepypasta is right there, use Google translate it to Spanish, or something. It's short so you won't waste a lot of time reading it.

Just went through all the Ballot Banters to make sure I don't pick a matchup that's already been shown. I've narrowed my potential pick down to:
  • Ridley vs Vile (Metroid vs Mega Man X)
  • Perseus vs Gilgamesh
  • Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba (Persona 4 vs Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth)
  • Demitri vs Slayer (Darkstalkers vs Guilty Gear)
  • Luminary vs Flynn (Dragon Quest XI vs Shin Megami Tensei 4)
  • Beelzemon vs Bass. EXE (Digimon Tamers vs Mega Man Battle Network)
  • Inferno Cop vs Axe Cop
Which should I go with?
Ridley vs Vile.

Special Option - "God Mode"
I thought it'd be fun to include an option to pay for an insane upgrade - we set aside the reference tracks and I just focus on making the most badass song possible, giving it the same love and attention I would give to a personal track of my own. I would need complete control over the style of the song. It might not fit the characters as perfectly, but I can promise it will be considered among the best commission tracks based purely off the music.

The "God Mode" option doesn't change any of your previous selections (aside from how close to follow reference songs), so guest vocalists, musicians, track art, and song duration will be the same. It gives me additional budget, however, to do things like hiring the official vocalist from Metal Gear Rising/Devil May Cry (as I did on Blood Stained Strides/Dragon Dance).

TL;DR: This option is for people who want the most badass track possible, prioritizing the music over the matchup.
Enter God Mode? (+$400)*
Yes
No

An example of what God Mode is capable of

I know budget can be a concern (who will not) but budget issue aside which matchups do you believe truly deserves a god mode treatment?

Last edited:
I'd eat a bug as a challenge but I wouldn't eat it as a meal. I won't replace my rice and beans, and the moral busybodies that run the world won't make me replace my rice and beans with the bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back