• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nerfing the hell out of all the Elder Gods and saying Dovakhin could still be hurt by normal humans
10-B Dragonborn rat 2 go

... 10-B Chosen Undead may win by better "immortality" now

Consensus is basically Dragonborn AP stomps and has ways to bypass the immortality of the CU.

10-B Dragonborn rat 2 go

... 10-B Chosen Undead may win by better "immortality" now

Consensus is basically Dragonborn AP stomps and has ways to bypass the immortality of the CU.
No? The concensus from what ive seen from a lot is the opposite, that theyre equal and the Dovah has no way around the immortality

Naming matchups where the character within Human level~Street level AP/Durability and Human level~Peak Human speed is horribly stomped?

My example is Marcy Wu's opponents: Wu Yong (Water Margin), Wu Qi (Romance of the States in Eastern Zhou Dynasty), Wu Cheng'en (Wu Cheng'en and Journey to the West). The outcome is the same: Marcy Wu stets and hexes even in her base form. Why Marcy Wu has somewhat reasonable connections with three of them?

Last edited:

Ranking for selected female villains
Ranking criteria:
1. How the hosts are interested into them.
2. How iconic they are
3. How effective the villains are

WTueWVo.png

The "top 4" went into a live poll.
And Azula won by 3 votes against GLaDOS.

when bill vs discord comes out I hope discord wins because he’s the lesser of two evils (there will be dire consequences of bill wins)
Sure. It is blood rain vs Gatorade rain.

And I have heard Discord claims he is only chaotic neutral and not chaotic evil back before he reformed in different degrees at different stages.

Are you saying the same towards Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard should this matchup somehow becomes an episode?

Is the conceptual manipulation actually combat applicable.

also I noticed discord does resist some of bills haxes
I feel that Discord wins. First, Bill's chaos is empowering Discord. Second, they have comparable haxes. Third, Discord actually fights against enemies who are comparable to him.
Cue Diabolical Invincible Me

Seriously I can see Discord petrifying Bill Cipher, Bill swearing anything he could before he gets totally petrified, then Discord "fist bumps" onto the stone statue and the statue gets pulverised like Gogeta vs Vegito.

I expect so many references of prior Death Battle episodes.

Cue Elements of Alchemy by Therewolf Media

Gohan: You (pushers for Gohan vs Invincible over Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga or Gohan vs Ultraman Zero) left me no choice...

Who do you think wins between Cole macgraph and Alex Mercer?
IMO Cole MacGrath wins.
AP power gap, ways to exploit Alex's weaknesses, some of Alex's haxes are not sure wincons.
Basically male Lucy vs bootleg base Carnage.

Dragon Ball nerd apply multipliers to Gohan even hypotheticals to get an idea on how strong he is in comparison to Mark
Just did a super quick and lowballed scaling chain for Gohan using all those whacky multipliers and even with lowballing it and ignoring several things (Like skipping certain transformations and just treating universe 7 as being the exact same size as the irl observable universe).

Base Goku is universal, SS3 is 400 times that, Blue is at least 50 times that so 20,000 times universal, Goku used kaiokenx10 on top of that when fighting Hit which is 200,000 times, normal blue Goku is that strong without kaioken during the tournament of power, then he stacks kaiokenx20 on that to get 4,000,000 times universal, and then beast Gohan is superior to that but I'm ignoring any other powers up and multipliers beyond kaiokenx20 blue Goku for the sake of lowballing.

I've seen some people put Mark at solar system level so assuming that's not only legit but that he even scales to the absolute peak of solar system level...

...Gohan would be 67,342,012,816,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than Mark.

If DB makes Bill and Discord relatively close, is turning Bill to stone actually fine? His body was petrified at the end of GF, so Bill really couldnt get around that?

Also Colex talk nice. I did see some doubt that feat at beginning of Infamous 1. An good ol reddit debunk lol

If DB makes Bill and Discord relatively close, is turning Bill to stone actually fine? His body was petrified at the end of GF, so Bill really couldnt get around that?

Also Colex talk nice. I did see some doubt that feat at beginning of Infamous 1. An good ol reddit debunk lol

"I'm now leaning towards Cole winning" Wtf was the point of the post then lol.

I’m not really sure. The reason Bill’s body is petrified is because his body turns to stone in Weirdmaggeddon whenever he leaves his body to enter a mind. When he was destroyed his physical body was just left as a stone statue, so normal Petrification probably wouldn’t work on Bill cause he could just leave his body and maybe make a new one? Though Discord’s form of Petrification might work since it’s a Stone Sleep spell, which both petrified the target and renders them unconscious for thousands of years.

Yeah did we go over the list of specific powers Discord has that would beat Bill?

As in, if youd write a script for fight, theyd be the ones to use.

Being reality warpers by snapping fingers means they both realistically could do a lot of the same things.

Yeah did we go over the list of specific powers Discord has that would beat Bill?

As in, if youd write a script for fight, theyd be the ones to use.

Being reality warpers by snapping fingers means they both realistically could do a lot of the same things.
Honestly they can both do similar things but Discord has a leg up with some extra powers Bill can’t match or counter. Better Mind Manip as he doesn’t need a deal to mess with your mind, reversing Bill’s personality to make him not want to fight Discord, or turn him into some kind of paragon of virtue lol, obviously getting stronger the more chaos there is, his conceptual immortality, and being able to counter Bill in the mindscape with his own powers.

Though tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if it just came down to stats which Discord still takes by a wide margin.

Honestly they can both do similar things but Discord has a leg up with some extra powers Bill can’t match or counter. Better Mind Manip as he doesn’t need a deal to mess with your mind, reversing Bill’s personality to make him not want to fight Discord, or turn him into some kind of paragon of virtue lol, obviously getting stronger the more chaos there is, his conceptual immortality, and being able to counter Bill in the mindscape with his own powers.

Though tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if it just came down to stats which Discord still takes by a wide margin.
Do the db staff believe in 2-C MLP

I mean I don’t know their thoughts personally lol. Last I heard they bought universal for both of them. They might not have even started researching the fight though for all we know
Can discord erase memories of himself? (He has memory manipulation but I’m curious if he could do it to himself)

If bill invades his mind he could pull the same trick, that ford did to Stan.

Can discord erase memories of himself? (He has memory manipulation but I’m curious if he could do it to himself)

If bill invades his mind he could pull the same trick, that ford did to Stan.
He can literally warp his entire multiverse size mind to such a degree that Luna wasn’t able to recognize it despite having been inside of it before. Also he can alter memories as seeing when he changed and erased everyone’s memory of Cosmos so yeah I’d say so. Even if he couldn’t it doesn’t really matter, Bill’s astral form is vulnerable in the mindscape regardless and Discord retains all of his powers inside of his mind, so going into Discord’s head only leaves Bill vulnerable to being destroyed.

He can literally warp his entire multiverse size mind to such a degree that Luna wasn’t able to recognize it despite having been inside of it before. Also he can alter memories as seeing when he changed and erased everyone’s memory of Cosmos so yeah I’d say so. Even if he couldn’t it doesn’t really matter, Bill’s astral form is vulnerable in the mindscape regardless and Discord retains all of his powers inside of his mind, so going into Discord’s head only leaves Bill vulnerable to being destroyed.
Even if discord wins I still think they’re both amazing villains character wise

I've seen some people put Mark at solar system level so assuming that's not only legit but that he even scales to the absolute peak of solar system level...

...Gohan would be 67,342,012,816,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than Mark.
******* hell
it would be worse given the fact solar system mark is not even legit in the slightest
This just giving Invincible the benefit of the doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back