• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian Tales can also be counted as the successor of Dungeon Link, since many characters, including Protagonists like Erina and Lilith and the 4 demon gods actively appear in the canon story of Guardian tales, albeit after a long timeskip from prior events. (Including Kaden's silhouette in the future companion slot).
Sadly, Dungeon Link is gone forever and the information that remains of it is limited.

Guardian Tales can also be counted as the successor of Dungeon Link, since many characters, including Protagonists like Erina and Lilith and the 4 demon gods actively appear in the canon story of Guardian tales, albeit after a long timeskip from prior events. (Including Kaden's silhouette in the future companion slot).
Sadly, Dungeon Link is gone forever and the information that remains of it is limited.
yes, unfortunately there is not much information about dungeon tale... other than some things they managed to get on the GT discord server lol.

but well... the last things gave quite a lot of content to the knight, among them a dragon capable of destroying part of a mountain.

a.k.a "dumbface"
BvYYOub.jpg

yes, unfortunately there is not much information about dungeon tale... other than some things they managed to get on the GT discord server lol.

but well... the last things gave quite a lot of content to the knight, among them a dragon capable of destroying part of a mountain.
Was there any info about Dungeon Link's final boss? Cause as far as rpgs go there tends to be a massive power spike in the final boss fight.

Was there any info about Dungeon Link's final boss? Cause as far as rpgs go there tends to be a massive power spike in the final boss fight.
I don't remember anything very relevant other than that sacred magic is very broken at that time.

that and you could say that DL has a crossover scale with adventure time lol

I hope they use his CW design since he looks stupid in the comics
iu

this mf looks stupid as ****
Maybe the CW design at head start, then changes into the Reverse Flash outfit for Jim using other Forces, then the straight out Flash outfit for entering True Flash mode.

Shovel Knight and Mitsuru Kirijo from the top of my head
Mitsuru Kirijo technically has P3 and P4 Arena so 2 games actually.

But Shovel Knight essentially yeah. If you discount the prequels and sequels and side stories.

Shovel Knight had only Plague Knight DLC released at the time, Specter's campaign was month later.

Based Scrooge win, back then too many used the BS "creates storm feat" which didnt even happen.

On that ep, anyone know how to convert RPM to standard energies? Im curious how strong DB's calced Scrooge feat actually is.

I think city or so last i checked, is rwby at that level?

Yes

Oh yeah, I remember getting in trouble because I was playing that game and there was an unpauseable cutscene and my father was bitching at me to do something dumb fast. That made me delete the game lol
So many reasons to delete a game and you surprise me with that lol.

I recommend you replay it now though.. there is a next world coming out this month.

So many reasons to delete a game and you surprise me with that lol.

I recommend you replay it now though.. there is a next world coming out this month.
I won't play that game again until I can pause the cutscenes. I don't want to miss the cutscenes just because my mum wants to order me to do something random.

Also, the only gacha game I am loyal to is Pixel Gun 3D. I don't need no anime girls png NFT things when I have virtual guns.

I won't play that game again until I can pause the cutscenes. I don't want to miss the cutscenes just because my mum wants to order me to do something random.

Also, the only gacha game I am loyal to is Pixel Gun 3D. I don't need no anime girls png NFT things when I have virtual guns.
oh that's okay... although with how few scenes there are I don't see them doing that.

pixel gun is also a fun game, although I'm more of a soul knight guy lol.

Bored so doing a view estimation.
dekmaad-314713ee-51c7-4b02-8f2c-41612f29a9b5.jpg

View Range: 1.7-2Mil Range

Reasoning: Both Characters franchises are dead and irrelevant, it best chance to net big numbers were around S2-S4 maybe S5 but now eh not get those numbers doesn't help video games Mu don't do very well. That being said it should do decently well given how requested this MU is and it being this long of a legacy Mu if the fight comes out good i could see it net these numbers

Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead
the-last-dragonborn-vs-the-chosen-undead-the-elder-scrolls-v0-wa71hmzuzgk81.png

View Range: 1.7-2mil maybe higher

Reasoning: i could be wrong but both franchises are still a bit more relveant enough to net good numbers and as mentioned if the fight is good it could get higher

Bill vs Discord
df0rbzq-35097696-50b1-4883-a6fd-13068f2e6de8.png

View Range:2-3Mil

Reasoning: Both characters series fanbases are still active these days, Bill is one of the more popular Disney Villains and Discord is a fan favorite in the MLP fanbase and when it was announced MLP fan twitter mentioned it
that being said it should be in the season top 10 in terms of views and maybe 3mil a bit too high given Spongebob whos far bigger episode is only at 2.3mil but 2mil should be good for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back