• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we got confirmation that even current views are good, I kinda wanted to ignore one thing but might as well say it.

Gogeta vs Vegito performed really badly compared to past finales.

It doesnt quite matter as the season had OmniLander but poor GogetaVegito.
It's to be expected when it's a matchup that's executed really poorly in the actual episode.
The MU has been done to death before

How many Gogeta vs Vegito fan animations already exist before this one?
Answer a ton

Not to mention fight wise outside a cool track it didn't do anything that better ones didn't do

Overall it shouldn't have been a finale from the start
Random episode sure but as a Finale

Sorry but this is a higher ups **** up on this one

Then again same higher-ups are also responsible for Korra vs Storm happening

Since we got confirmation that even current views are good, I kinda wanted to ignore one thing but might as well say it.

It's to be expected when it's a matchup that's executed really poorly in the actual episode.

Answer a ton

Not to mention fight wise outside a cool track it didn't do anything that better ones didn't do

Random episode sure but Finale

Sorry but this is a higher ups ****** up on this

Answer a ton

Random episode sure but Finale

Sorry but this is a higher ups ****** up on this
I agree.

Season 9 had the worst performing finale and premiere, but it's still the most successful season overall since Season 6.

Bored so doing a view estimation.
dekmaad-314713ee-51c7-4b02-8f2c-41612f29a9b5.jpg

View Range: 1.7-2Mil Range

Reasoning: Both Characters franchises are dead and irrelevant, it best chance to net big numbers were around S2-S4 maybe S5 but now eh not get those numbers doesn't help video games Mu don't do very well. That being said it should do decently well given how requested this MU is and it being this long of a legacy Mu if the fight comes out good i could see it net these numbers

Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead
the-last-dragonborn-vs-the-chosen-undead-the-elder-scrolls-v0-wa71hmzuzgk81.png

View Range: 1.7-2mil maybe higher

Reasoning: i could be wrong but both franchises are still a bit more relveant enough to net good numbers and as mentioned if the fight is good it could get higher

Bill vs Discord
df0rbzq-35097696-50b1-4883-a6fd-13068f2e6de8.png

View Range:2-3Mil

Reasoning: Both characters series fanbases are still active these days, Bill is one of the more popular Disney Villains and Discord is a fan favorite in the MLP fanbase and when it was announced MLP fan twitter mentioned it
that being said it should be in the season top 10 in terms of views and maybe 3mil a bit too high given Spongebob whos far bigger episode is only at 2.3mil but 2mil should be good for both
Man Dragonborn gonna have a field day with ashen one

OmniLander hard carries lol

ThorVegeta did pretty well too.

S7 & S8 relatively didnt do as well per ep.
idk s9 only had two (and soon to be above) three episodes above 2Mil
s8 had 6 episodes above 2mil
same with s7 with a few more
overall consistency in performance i could get given every s9 episode outside the main two are at least in the 2mil range
Even if it had been that it still would've been executed poorly if they still the same animation team since that fight had really boring choreography and barely any impact whatsoever.
Should've been Goku vs Goku
it would've been more pointless cause Super Era Goku has multiple transformations above ssjb
the only appeal of it is SSJ4 vs SSJB and it would fall flat given Super goku as mentioned has way too many transformations for it to work

Let me guess cause no one buys what our site says regarding both our characters
People put both the Dragonborn and the Chosen undead at universal to multiversal (and theres actually an upcming CRT to upgrade the CU to Universal) and that their arsenals basically hard counter each other, just that the Dragonborn has no real way around the Undead Curse so the CU will just eventually win

People put both the Dragonborn and the Chosen undead at universal to multiversal (and theres actually an upcming CRT to upgrade the CU to Universal) and that their arsenals basically hard counter each other, just that the Dragonborn has no real way around the Undead Curse so the CU will just eventually win
Alright

well it looks like the elder scrolls verse is screwed when ashen one wins because there will be no one to protect the ES world after Dragonborn dies. I’m looking at the aftermath of this fight and the consequences.

Anyway... I will leave this for those interested.

You may have to wait a mini eternity (a few months) for uploads but the animation quality, spritework and even the storyboarding are always top notch. Easily among the best 2D animators on YT, it feels like a natural progression from the SMBZ days while maintaining the core spirit of Vs fights.

Well they knew they had fewer good animators so they wanted better banters to make up for it.

Is
Is it the channels official discord?
It's really tough to get into iirc, + you need to be a member on YT :/
Yes.

And charged ~$2 a month to become a Champion member, which gives access to there

Shin Megami Tensei (& Persona), Nasuverse, DC, 07th Expansion, Kingdom Hearts
Extra: SCP Foundation

Are they the new synonyms for slaughterhouses?

Okay so this concludes Brandon Yates commissioned music work volume 5.

Now having set my budget for bills, savings and investment plans set, I shall see if I can make one really big commission project. (Better if anyone would sponsor me - contact me at Brandon Yates Discord - or just DM at Discord really)

I think it’s hilarious the most recent Ballot Banter just confirmed that Chowder could be ******* hyperversal if he appeared on DB which is funny as ****. Liam casually saying the verse has infinite spatial dimensions and it was confirmed in the funniest way with NO EXPLANATION is so funny to me
Wait what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back