• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how good it is the matchup of Zilla vs Ultraman Powered

Zilla_VS_Ultraman_Powered_%28NV%29.png

Be serious: Godzilla vs Ultraman is somehow a big thing back as they debut. Also, Ultraman is notable for saving Earth from giant monsters. And this cursed version is somehow among the more requested Ultraman matchups and Godzilla matchups.
With the massive scaling that happened in Ultra Galaxy Fight, Powered massive stomp Zilla no cap
And excuse you, Powered isn't cursed

Found a matchup for Kick Buttowski

Kick Buttowski (Kick Buttowski Suburban Daredevil) vs "Super" Dave Osborne (Super Dave)

Survived a big fall, then survive being dragged and mowed by an ambulance...
Not even Yoshikage Kira could survive ***** like that... It takes someone as strong as Heihachi Mishima or Geese Howard to pull that off.

So wait, are the tracks that Brandon has been posting ones from November or before?
Volume 5 - ~50 - 60 applications applied at late March to early April 2022, works released from December 2022 to mid March 2023
Volume 6 - ~50 - 60 applications applied at late December 2022 to early January 2023, count the expected release date yourself.

After volume 6 onwards it would be 20 applications per months with a 4 month production time (words by Brandon Yates himself)

Volume 5 - ~50 - 60 applications applied at late March to early April 2022, works released from December 2022 to mid March 2023
Volume 6 - ~50 - 60 applications applied at late December 2022 to early January 2023, count the expected release date yourself.

After volume 6 onwards it would be 20 applications per months with a 4 month production time (words by Brandon Yates himself)
Gotcha

Have you guys seen the recent South Park episode? Apparently in the last moments in the episode, Stan uses some sort of reality warping/plot manipulation using ChatGPT.

Does Hunter Zolomon vs Homura count as that?
Maybe, but I was thinking of characters that create way more danmaku than Homura.
The matchups that come to my mind are Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki and Sakuya Izayoi vs Enrico Pucci though I am not sure if a fight with Pucci or Fleetway Sonic would include slow motion moments while they avoid danmaku since they're speedsters that don't use the Hollywood slowmo trope.

Maybe, but I was thinking of characters that create way more danmaku than Homura.
The matchups that come to my mind are Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki and Sakuya Izayoi vs Enrico Pucci though I am not sure if a fight with Pucci or Fleetway Sonic would include slow motion moments while they avoid danmaku since they're speedsters that don't use the Hollywood slowmo trope.
Pucci doesn't slow down time lmao, that's the opposite of what he does

EDIT: I'm a dumbass lmao I didn't read the last part 💀

STC Sonic actually did, sorta.

He basically ran so fast everything was snail time for him, but he didn't control it and had to bore himself to return to normal speed.

Man really doesn't care who sees his tabs. I lowkey respect it
I don't care a lot, but if I was watching something weird I'd close the tab before taking a screenshot. But sometimes I put weird stuff there on purpose though I have stopped doing that since either people ignore it or people don't laugh when I put hentai on my tabs intentionally as a joke for the 230945342nd time.

Coming from the games I can see why Bowser looks weird without a gigantic head, but they probably want it scaled down to some believable extent.
I was saying it because I think the back of his model looks off because the back of his turtle shell should be more visible.

It would be cool on this idea alone - oh this MAY actually improve the fight choreography for STC Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki.

This may also improve Sakuya Izayoi vs Enrico Pucci but poor Pucci is too much a one trick pony in comparison...

Speaking of one trick pony: how is Enrico Pucci vs Hit?

P.S. Is Hit vs Cygnus Hyouga gaining any steam?

Like how people love it actually.

Hope the real product does not disappoint.

Last edited:
Are the Saint Seiya threads nuked at Death Battle Discord? Pals this looks dirty and appears as a big disrespect against all Saint Seiya fans and peeps at Death Battle Discord in general.

Are the Saint Seiya threads nuked at Death Battle Discord? Pals this looks dirty and appears as a big disrespect against all Saint Seiya fans and peeps at Death Battle Discord in general.
not really Saint Seiya just doesn't have much of a fanabse there

It would be cool on this idea alone - oh this MAY actually improve the fight choreography for STC Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki.

This may also improve Sakuya Izayoi vs Enrico Pucci but poor Pucci is too much a one trick pony in comparison...
Use the non-canon Pucci's from the video games then. Composite Pucci, Death Battle does that all the time with DC/Marvel characters.

I am still salty that the Death Battle Discord banned me. I didn't even do anything yet, I just raided a server a week previous to that one, and was very toxic in other servers, that's not a big deal IMO.
I wonder if they have unban applications,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back