• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from reddit
z47ffsmgbtla1.png

I feel this shouldn't surprise me but hey

I honestly wonder what MU get pushed down there in Latin America
I'm in a Spanish speaking Death Battle server and they mostly push for the match ups we push for along with with matchups for characters that originate from Spanish speaking media (Such as El Chapulín colorado, Spanish-speaking YouTubers and etc)

Context

Warning cursed ship
More like random ship

Yeah and they work on a vs battle show too
I can imagine Vegeta / Mewtwo / Ryuko Matoi / Laharl hugging Shadow, Majin Buu / Yuyuko Saigyouji / Yuuma Toutetsu / Rimuru Tempest hugging Kirby, Kafka Palazzo / Flandre Scarlet hugging Marx, Rosalina / Merlina the Wizard / Dimentio hugging Magolor...

Basically any matchup with a notable but not too drastic size difference will fit this bl-urse.

Now anyone actually want Gohan vs Ultraman Zero... over say Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga or Mark Grayson or Supergirl...

Last edited:
For in depth answer it's simple

Invincible is far too weak,is the literal definition of a flying brink and doesn't offer worth of note outside great saiyaman interaction which only works at the start of the fight not after.

He doesn't have anything interesting to progress the fight or force Gohan to take it up a notch and the moment the latter does its all she wrote

Stomps are hardly new but Gohan vs Invincible is one without many other factors to compensate being a stomp it's a Saiyan Saga being at best vs a Multi level character who dominates in every category
It's diet Bardock vs Omni Man but without the good shit

SuperBoy/SuperGirl is just diet Goku vs Superman but family edition

When it comes to it you have to ask real hard what does it do that Goku vs Superman as of now can't do?

nothing

Connor has TKK to standout but that's it
SuperGirl is worse cause she's just Clark with **** she doesn't do anything really unique and relys on one off shit like the red lantern which doesn't add anything other puking blood it be no different than Black Adam using the yellow Lantern ring cool moment but does nothing special
Its Batgwen 2.0

plus it's just another dragon ball L against capeshit mainly DC at least DB is 2-1 against Marvel, DC is 3-0 against Dragon Ball and due to how Goku vs Superman 2 turned out ( and to my utter hatred of it's existent) and Thawne yeeting black into the sun I don't want Gohan be subjected to the slaughter let alone like father like son bullshit

Ultraman Zero works better because of the following

New franchise on the show
Actual unique MU
Cool interactions especially given the great Saiyaman is inspired by the likes of the Super Sentai genre allowing it to be used to its fullest
Animation potential is fun Zero has various transformations and abilities to play off Gohan own and more
Arguable Dragon Ball W Zero could put up a fight and has some argument to win but it's closer than the rest of Gohan options

Would Kenshiro vs Violence Jack be a good match up? (Probably a massive stomp, but still)
Similarly massive a stomp to Travis Touchdown vs Scott Pilgrim or Jack Cayman

Dunno how Renzaburō Taki (Wicked City) fit with Kenshiro or Violence Jack

They are compared with each other at least back then in Asia

Last edited:
In his base he's probably be weaker but his finale is a... interesting and would probably get him a ton of bullshit.
9cffae6960765b8f44baf22ff2d2b5da.jpg
69d433fd475fc63ee74f63c14e17f6c8.jpg
Can this guy who looks like Devilman or Demitri do anything as crazy or even crazier?

Because stirring a citywide storm is something base Raoh and pre-Musou Tensei Kenshiro and a really suppressed Kaioh can do.

If DB were to bring back Master Chief, they would probably pit him against Doomslayer for a stomp rematch. In my opinion, I feel like he should fight Commander Shepard from Mass Effect.
On the other hand Commander Shepard is pit against Star-lord.

Hold it can Doom Slayer fight against Star-lord now? Or DS just crushes?

Can this guy who looks like Devilman or Demitri do anything as crazy or even crazier?

Because stirring a citywide storm is something base Raoh and pre-Musou Tensei Kenshiro and a really suppressed Kaioh can do.
Oh Jasonsith, you silly billy, he doesn't look devilman, he is Devilman.
043a28a285c4305cdfbcad41220b2377.jpg

Also
438b93d3207f3f541f3d00f31e32de9a.jpg

Another MU I had in mind was Max from Camp Camp vs Cricket Green from Big City Greens.

Both are mischievous 10 year old boys, who have moved into new areas and making new friendships, with the many contrasts from their personality to the shows they are from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back