• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically DBZ does have element of "stronger Ki basically bypasses hax of anyone weaker" thing which is pretty strong and kind of absurd thing, but no one in serious VS discussions considers that.

Somehow DB has started to lean on that, so future DBS fights might get funky.

But even still, this usually just means that at best, weaker characters just cant hax their way against DBS, not that DBS could punch above its weight class.

The Fossil Pokemon Battle Royale has been interesting. Last time I checked, it came down to either Aerodactyl or Tyrantrum.
Well verdict wise guess who can fly and can mega evolve

I hope we get a death battle between azur lane and kantai collection. Ship girl battle
I ship them
Good pun

And (un)surprising quite some people on the other side of the planet are making quite a few of their own fan commissioned music works revolving on these two franchises.

Technically DBZ does have element of "stronger Ki basically bypasses hax of anyone weaker" thing which is pretty strong and kind of absurd thing, but no one in serious VS discussions considers that.

But even still, this usually just means that at best, weaker characters just cant hax their way against DBS, not that DBS could punch above its weight class.
Tho even so, it applies to haxes they shown fighting against only, so if they didnt encounter something that element isnt working

Well verdict wise guess who can fly and can mega evolve

Good pun

And (un)surprising quite some people on the other side of the planet are making quite a few of their own fan commissioned music works revolving on these two franchises.
I seen just of azur lane and the very 1st anime of it, was honestly bored with it then, also another one of those series that has fan service and nude scenes in it, especially for characters which twitter will flip badly to obviously

That's honestly quite op. You need some smurf hax to affect them if that's the case

Has funky potential for DBH, given their decent power... shame their popular match ups might not see that matter much.

Well recapping Dragon Ball Ws and Ls with current reps

Gohan vs Ultraman Zero/Invincible
Piccolo vs Magus/Knuckles
Frieza vs Megatron (IDW,G1,UT)
Krillin vs Omi
Some DBH Mu

Ls
Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket
Any Dragon Ball vs Marvel/DC herald
Gogeta vs Omnimon
any Heroes vs Archie Mu

depending where they view opposition
Moro vs Tirek
Hit vs Sakuya

Krillin vs Omi
Some DBH Mu

Ls
Gogeta vs Omnimon
any Heroes vs Archie Mu

Moro vs Tirek
Hit vs Sakuya
Should put Gohan vs Zero in "depending where they view opposition" tbh

That's honestly quite op. You need some smurf hax to affect them if that's the case
That is actually one smart way in making Goku and co powerful yet not too broken - at the cost of making them less haxxed.

Krillin vs Omi
Some DBH Mu

Ls
Gogeta vs Omnimon
any Heroes vs Archie Mu

Moro vs Tirek
Hit vs Sakuya
... which of the 3 categories does Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga fall onto?

Krillin vs Omi
Some DBH Mu

Ls
Gogeta vs Omnimon
any Heroes vs Archie Mu

Moro vs Tirek
Hit vs Sakuya
Pretty sure Sakuya outhaxxes the **** out of Hit.

gByq9ZQ.png

Well how well you are raised by Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden?

Because Simon Belmont may as well fight against Ryu Hayabusa.

Don't know if Seiya vs Goku is requested that much for DB in latin America but it's definetly a huge rivalry there, it's like Superman vs Goku in US.
I remember even seeing one image on the cover of some latin american anime magazine that showcased them fighting, here's the cover of that magazine btw.
48373gokuvsseiya122253ljd5.jpg
I feel this shouldn't surprise me but hey

I honestly wonder what MU get pushed down there in Latin America

Don't know if Seiya vs Goku is requested that much for DB in latin America but it's definetly a huge rivalry there, it's like Superman vs Goku in US.
I remember even seeing one image on the cover of some latin american anime magazine that showcased them fighting, here's the cover of that magazine btw.
48373gokuvsseiya122253ljd5.jpg
add to that the amount of Spanish-language vs. channels that have been talking about this fight.

Pretty sure Sakuya outhaxxes the **** out of Hit.
Sakuya beats him in literally every category but since both characters have one hit kill dura negg attacks it completely comes down to what they buy for speed, and since DBS has one of the highest speed ratings on the show, it depends entirely on what they buy for 2hu.

hence why several consider the MU a coin flip.

(I think it’s a pretty clean Sakuya sweep though because all of 2hus higher end speed feats beat out DBS’ either by being in the septillions range (when lowballed), infinite speed or higher, in Sakuya’s case, since she actually has immeasurable arguments. Not to mention Sakuya having higher AP & superior haxx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back