• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should these even count when it comes to Conan (If DB composites him)? If it does, then how strong does he gets in terms of stats? What are the hax he has? What the **** is his Green Door?
yeah they will likely count as Marvel and Darkhorse actually tie pretty close and are direct adaptations of his og stories for the most part, with added filler in between, and Conan is canonically in the marvel universe (i mean literally too, as he was a member of the savage avengers and the Hyborian Age is a canon time period in Marvel) basically 95% of Conan mythology comes from those comics while the last 1% is the books and movies,

For stats, you can scale him to atleast Marvel street tiers if not slightly higher as he scales to Venom, Wolverine and the likes, as well as fighting multiple Frost Giants, gods, demi gods and giant monsters.

For hax he doesn't really like magic, but he i think he's had a few magical weapons and items over the decades, but depending on how you interpret it, he has a pretty strong RPL, as it's directly stated and a plot point that every time he cheats death his blood grows stronger and stronger

As for the green door, i was making a reference to Hulk's green door, as when Conan dies he can climb the mountain in the afterlife and fights Crom before Crom kicks him out, bringing him back to life (irl only a few seconds pass when he did this)

0ZeeHKy.png

Massive stomp, but pretty damn thematic.

Does Rouge have any character outside of Sly for MUs? I don’t care for the character but it could be neat to have her in a fight

yeah they will likely count as Marvel and Darkhorse actually tie pretty close and are direct adaptations of his og stories for the most part, with added filler in between, and Conan is canonically in the marvel universe (i mean literally too, as he was a member of the savage avengers and the Hyborian Age is a canon time period in Marvel) basically 95% of Conan mythology comes from those comics while the last 1% is the books and movies,

For stats, you can scale him to atleast Marvel street tiers if not slightly higher as he scales to Venom, Wolverine and the likes, as well as fighting multiple Frost Giants, gods, demi gods and giant monsters.

For hax he doesn't really like magic, but he i think he's had a few magical weapons and items over the decades, but depending on how you interpret it, he has a pretty strong RPL, as it's directly stated and a plot point that every time he cheats death his blood grows stronger and stronger

As for the green door, i was making a reference to Hulk's green door, as when Conan dies he can climb the mountain in the afterlife and fights Crom before Crom kicks him out, bringing him back to life (irl only a few seconds pass when he did this)
It seems that Comic Conan and Movie Conan should be in separated profiles.

Not to be mean or anything but Goku is overrated tbh
I wouldn't say he is overrated. I would say he is the measuring rule for comparing characters with the rest of fiction. If your character can beat Goku, they are strong compared to the rest of fiction and they would rightfully be overpowered. If they can't beat Goku, they are overrated fodders.

Goku is the standard for strength.

I wouldn't say he is overrated. I would say he is the measuring rule for comparing characters with the rest of fiction. If your character can beat Goku, they are strong compared to the rest of fiction and they would rightfully be overpowered. If they can't beat Goku, they are overrated fodders.

Goku is the standard for strength.
I agree he should be used as a punching bag/test subject/reference

Anyone with good passive hax clears the whole verse tbh

I like Goku and tend to overrate his multipliers myself, but he's nothing too special, especially using VSBW's standards.
Goku's just a guy with good stats but he doesn't really have a gimmick that goes further than "number get bigger". UI is cool I guess, but being able to move instinctively will only get you so far against people who can do Literally Anything Else. Reminding myself of how pre-infinite speed Reimu inconned a spite match here just because "passives lol", really funny in hindsight tbh

Everytime I come here I always see this MU being mentioned lol
Sounds like a curse, you may need to find a good exorcist.

Anyone with good passive hax clears the whole verse tbh

I like Goku and tend to overrate his multipliers myself, but he's nothing too special, especially using VSBW's standards.
If he was not special you wouldn't have randomass characters getting clout just because powerscalers say they beat Goku.

Rimuru, Anos, Featherine, Ren Fuji and those weird extradimensional & overpowered SCPs wouldn't be as famous as they are here in the west if it weren't for people saying they beat Goku.

我很无聊,也很饿,伙计们

If he was not special you wouldn't have randomass characters getting clout just because powerscalers say they beat Goku.

Rimuru, Anos, Featherine, Ren Fuji and those weird extradimensional & overpowered SCPs wouldn't be as famous as they are here in the west if it weren't for people saying they beat Goku.
That actually makes sense from a logical point of view your looking at the Worf effect deidalius

That was mostly perpetuated by sweaty DBZ fans who were convinced it was the strongest series in fiction, so I mean...

Like I said, I like Dragon Ball. Especially so with the Kid Goku era. Though in actual debates, haxlords fold him like paper usually.

Besides, I used to see, "can they solo the Narutoverse" be used more commonly as a benchmark in Vsdebating back in the day tbh

我很无聊,也很饿,伙计们
I don't know Chinese but in case you are insulting. I wish the same to your mother.

That actually makes sense from a logical point of view your looking at the Worf effect deidalius
I see, I heard that trope before. You made me remember the name of the trope. I wonder why people bring up so many characters with low popularity in order to say they beat Goku.

Is Goku the strongest popular/relevant character?

I don't know Chinese but in case you are insulting. I wish the same to your mother.

I see, I heard that trope before. You made me remember the name of the trope. I wonder why people bring up so many characters with low popularity in order to say they beat Goku.

Is Goku the strongest popular/relevant character?
The Chinese I was using translates to “I’m bored and hungry guys”

Use deepl or Google translate if you want to find out what I was saying in Chinese

That was mostly perpetuated by sweaty DBZ fans who were convinced it was the strongest series in fiction, so I mean...

Like I said, I like Dragon Ball. Especially so with the Kid Goku era. Though in actual debates, haxlords fold him like paper usually.

Besides, I used to see, "can they solo the Narutoverse" be used more commonly as a benchmark in Vsdebating back in the day tbh
That reminded me of the days were Cartoon Fight Club put Dragon Ball against everything that breathes and the Dragon Ball characters always won. It made me so salty back when I was a teen to see that dragon ball characters always defeated my favorite characters.

That reminded me of the days were Cartoon Fight Club put Dragon Ball against everything that breathes and the Dragon Ball characters always won. It made me so salty back when I was a teen to see that dragon ball characters always defeated my favorite characters.
卡通格斗俱乐部是一种廉价的模仿(死亡。战斗)

dragon ball is annoying to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back