• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
km24p4y9b9o91.jpg
Has anyone ever actually said that? 'They don't have a million powers to spam so the matchup sucks'?

Metal Bat is Yang's best match-up
Eeeeh he is mid tier, the connections are there but the stat gap is too much to make it really viable
How do people watch this show for a decade and think that death battle picks these match-ups based on fairness
Not that this is based on fairness alone.

Then
"Raven VS Twilight Sparkle was done instead of Raven VS Scarlet Witch or Phoenix because Scarlet Witch and Phoenix were said to be able to easily beat Raven, although Ben Singer was hesitant to bring in another pony in Death Battle initially. Raven VS Twilight turned out to be surprisingly close, according to a Death Battle Cast."

Okay keyword: alone.

So they will focus more on other factors when considering possibilities in doing Yang vs Metal Bat.

The Touhou Sweep continues!!!! Awesome animation too, really nice to see Touhou on these high quality sprite animation series :)

This matchup is slightly devestating to me, a friend of mine who passed away a month ago had Rock Lee as his favorite Naruto character and Meiling as his favorite Touhou character, he would've loved to see this...

We're now 2 for 3 on great Touhou OMMs/Mini Rumbles, hell yeah. Hope to see more in the future.

@Kirbonic_Pikmin
I think you mean 3/4. Sakuya vs Dio, Marisa vs Vegeta, and Meiling vs Rock Lee. Alice vs Sasori was the one shitty one there. Not the worst record, though Alice v Sasori being a spite match against Alice & Touhou that doesn't represent her well hurt a lot, a mid episode would be one thing but an aggressively disrespectful/boring one is really bad.

Also HOLY shit, Kiryu vs Ryo being on some of the animation team's radar is interesting... Didn't think they'd consider it for sprite fights though? I figured it'd be a 3D shoe in.

We're now 2 for 3 on great Touhou OMMs/Mini Rumbles, hell yeah. Hope to see more in the future.
Funnily enough, it's the second Naruto vs Touhou one
This matchup is slightly devestating to me, a friend of mine who passed away a month ago had Rock Lee as his favorite Naruto character and Meiling as his favorite Touhou character, he would've loved to see this...
Sorry for your loss

Do you mean.... Jojo vs Persona?....

I think the only ones worth actual DBs are Joker v Giorno and Kira v Adachi to my knowledge. Everything else is a massive, horrific stomp on the Persona character's end and usually extremely low on actual connections lol.
I dont know, some of the ones I know have alright enough connections

Do you mean.... Jojo vs Persona?....

I think the only ones worth actual DBs are Joker v Giorno and Kira v Adachi to my knowledge. Everything else is a massive, horrific stomp on the Persona character's end and usually extremely low on actual connections lol.
Massive stomp is one thing, few and weak close connections is another.

Which is why I believe DBX has a value - for massively stompy matchups to have a chance of debut.

Meanwhile I hear Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba (Persona vs Digimon) becoming a thing.

looks like this IS going to be the thumbmail they're going with

Good to see Dwayne Johnson.
Mixed in feeling for not seeing Oscar Issac.

Apocalypse has better versatility afaik and potential Celestial scaling (durability wise), so I’ll go with him
Yeah, considering he got multiversal amps and shit. Did they ever mention celestial stuff in his preview? Black Adam doesn't have such an amp afaik

If they are purely going with based, I'm betting Black Adam because DB puts DC heralds much higher than Marvel heralds in the Uni range.

Yeah, considering he got multiversal amps and shit. Did they ever mention celestial stuff in his preview? Black Adam doesn't have such an amp afaik

If they are purely going with based, I'm betting Black Adam because DB puts DC heralds much higher than Marvel heralds in the Uni range.
inb4 Iron Man and Doctor Doom (and to some extent Thor) tells us how busted Marvel skyfathers are... Just for us to have Zatanna and the Flashes and Prof Zoom to suggest that DC skyfathers are also very busted so things can go either way.

Like is Dwayne Johnson more consistent in fighting other skyfathers than Oscar Issac?

Or avatar Spectre is the "golden tree feat" for Black Adam? (While the OG golden tree feat and the fight with avatar TOBA is for Marvel)

(G1 bloggers are posting their results within 12 hours anyway)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back