• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

Looking at feats, while Apoc looks far bigger jobber than Adam normally, if you use wacky scaling DB uses then technically their stats are really close and Apoc's other shenanigans hax could help a lot more.

Unless you just give Flash scaling aka immeasurable speed to Adam, which they probably will.

On Apoc's regen, whats the best regen speed to major injury ratio? Apparently, he has been in coma or in extended period of not being able to fight back, so if thats true I can see that as a reason for DB to make Adam win.

"Raven VS Twilight Sparkle was done instead of Raven VS Scarlet Witch or Phoenix because Scarlet Witch and Phoenix were said to be able to easily beat Raven, although Ben Singer was hesitant to bring in another pony in Death Battle initially. Raven VS Twilight turned out to be surprisingly close, according to a Death Battle Cast."
Interesting of them to say considering how awful that episode’s research is lol

Looking at feats, while Apoc looks far bigger jobber than Adam normally, if you use wacky scaling DB uses then technically their stats are really close and Apoc's other shenanigans hax could help a lot more.

Unless you just give Flash scaling aka immeasurable speed to Adam, which they probably will.

On Apoc's regen, whats the best regen speed to major injury ratio? Apparently, he has been in coma or in extended period of not being able to fight back, so if thats true I can see that as a reason for DB to make Adam win.
Scale from Cable perhaps
"Boomstick: He uses this TK power to keep the techno virus at bay. Yeah, he's constantly pushing the virus back, 24/7. ...

Wiz: Ahem, X-Man's potential is incredible, a showcase of the almighty power Cable could have, if not for the techno-organic virus.

Boomstick: So Cable said "Screw this bullshit!" and straight-up pulled the virus out of himself. What did he even grab onto?

Wiz: Literally rearranging his DNA to do so, which... is impossible. Across the 70 trillion cells in an average human body, there are over 200,000 pairs of DNA. But somehow, over the course of a day, Cable could comprehend and manipulate each and every one.

Boomstick: Yeah, that's why I said "hardcore". Without that dumb virus dickin' him over, he's lifted a giant metal island into the sky, broke the Silver Surfer's board, and could even move planets."

Love the pic that actually shows how Goku teleports.

btw...

So… looks like the track for a future Death Battle got uploaded to youtube early.
Yeah, it’s Black Adam vs Apocalypse, to no ones surprise.

So... bump.

While we wait for Therewolf Media's next "sliding" music work, anyone knows when Brandon Yates is unleashing his volume 5 fan-commissioned music?

Aint this mfer supposed to be some mute dude offing teens? The hell is he leading armies for?
He has led an army of serial killers out of hell and back onto earth in one of the novels, and during Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, he led an army of deadites on a siege of the White House and during the Jason X novels he led an army of uber Jason clones Borg style( he's actually pretty intelligent, just no book smart boy)

TECHNICALLY you could argue a fourth time when his regenerative abilities were affected by a viral contagion and create actual literal zombies but they weren't really following him so much as just going in the same direction

(Apocalypse)
You're messing with the greatest mutant alive
Out the tombs I rise, I've been the boss since the ancient times
I bring pestilence to famine, war, and death
Want the ravens pick your bones till' there's nothing left

(Black Adam)
You're such a pest, I'm powerful, I punch the best
You claim survival of the fittest, I will live forever
I'll stop at never (never) give my regards to Hudi
Mightier than any marvel and I'll break your face to prove it
Come on...

(@)
(Muse)
I'm a one-man army burning down
When the curtain calls, it's time to bow
Faced with the danger, meeting your maker
It's over now (Uh~), it's over now (Ra~)

(Apocalypse)
I am the myth, the legend, we fight its on sight
Get blocked dead by this morning light
Ya' time is up, better run n' duck like a Ramatuk
Shapeshift my arm to a big drill, I'm harming ya

(Black Adam)
Slave now reborn a god, powerful word
When I say it I'm magic-fortified, better than a lightning rod
I'll break your mechanicals, you're not compatible
I'll make you a child of the Adam, conducted to radical (ya)

(Apocalypse)
Check-jeck yo jaw went get God to bless you
Stick your thunder like you food and ditch your nephew
Hit you with eight blows and I give you a heart check
Run to DC and cry, turn on that false set

(Back Adam)
I'm all set, first I'll go to war with your Horsemen
I'll leave a massacre causing disastrous misfortune
That's right, so beg for your life it hangs in the balance
When I pull out your cables you're next to not even a challenge
Bow down

(@)

(Apocalypse)
I am the light, the power, the might, witness a god, my glorious sight
(Black Adam)
I am the wrath of the gods, a magic facade - ready to rock, eternity will kneel to my cause
(Apocalypse)
I am the shape that shifts the Christian myths
(Black Adam)
I am the sun in the sky, the might of Egypt
(Apocalypse)
I am the terror, I'll damage whoever
(Black Adam)
I am the wearer of the crown, I will not bow down

(@)

Last edited:
(Apocalypse)
You're messing with the greatest mutant alive
Out the tombs I rise, I've been the boss since the ancient times
I bring pestilence to famine, war, and death
Want the ravens pick your bones till' there's nothing left

(Black Adam)
You're such a pest, I'm powerful, I punch the best
You claim survival of the fittest, I will live forever
I'll stop at never (never) give my regards to Hudi
Mightier than any marvel and I'll break your face to prove it
Come on...

(@)
(Muse)
I'm a one-man army burning down
When the curtain calls, it's time to bow
Faced with the danger, meeting your maker
It's over now (Uh~), it's over now (Ra~)

(Apocalypse)
I am the myth, the legend, we fight its on sight
Get blocked dead by this morning light
Ya' time is up, better run n' duck like a Ramatuk
Shapeshift my arm to a big drill, I'm harming ya

(Black Adam)
Slave now reborn a god, powerful word
When I say it I'm magic-fortified, better than a lightning rod
I'll break your mechanicals, you're not compatible
I'll make you a child of the Adam, conducted to radical (ya)

(Apocalypse)
Check-jeck yo jaw went get God to bless you
Stick your thunder like you food and ditch your nephew
Hit you with eight blows and I give you a heart check
Run to DC and cry, turn on that false set

(Back Adam)
I'm all set, first I'll go to war with your Horsemen
I'll leave a massacre causing disastrous misfortune
That's right, so beg for your life it hangs in the balance
When I pull out your cables you're next to not even a challenge
Bow down

(@)

(Apocalypse)
I am the light, the power, the might, witness a god, my glorious sight
(Black Adam)
I am the wrath of the gods, a magic facade - ready to rock, eternity will kneel to my cause
(Apocalypse)
I am the shape that shifts the Christian myths
(Black Adam)
I am the sun in the sky, the might of Egypt
(Apocalypse)
I am the terror, I'll damage whoever
(Black Adam)
I am the wearer of the crown, I will not bow down

(@)
Not indicative to who wins but I think Apocalypse has the better bars, all in all a really dope song, same league as Kings of Infinity imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back