• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deifpgl-fad356e1-05fc-43c0-a1a3-eecf3ba65fed.png
So explosion lolis dressed in crimson?

yanggradint.png

Of note, this is the general consensus for these opponents based on a mix of our stats as well as the generally agreed stats for these characters in other communities, G1 blogs, etc. Characters on the left stomp Yang, while characters on the right get stomped by Yang, with the stuff in-between varying from whether she is more or less likely to win

Y’know, I could do with a template for something like this 🤔

That matchup is actually kinda growing on me a lot. I think I still like Denji vs Kafka Hibino from Kaiju No 8 more but Denji vs Travis is probably my 2nd favorite for both now
Would it interest you to know that in the first NMH game, there's a shirt Travis can wear that says I Love Chainsaw that references a movie in-universe called 'Chainsaw Man' that's also referred to as 'Devil's Killer'? Oh, and the title of the last chapter of CSM Part 1 is called I Love Chainsaw.

yanggradint.png

Of note, this is the general consensus for these opponents based on a mix of our stats as well as the generally agreed stats for these characters in other communities, G1 blogs, etc. Characters on the left stomp Yang, while characters on the right get stomped by Yang, with the stuff in-between varying from whether she is more or less likely to win
Ey, you included Metal Bat

Last edited:
RWBY getting way too many MUs sucks despite it being niche but nepotism exists so meh, no point in yelling.

They probably are doing Yang vs Bakugou.
Weirdly enough only Yang really has this many, Weiss is the second closest and her gradient is half the size, meanwhile characters like blake have like three potential opponents but none are really good

Aye, though that's why I personally prefer Yang vs Vi over Bakugo or Leone, Yang and vi are almost identical in stats and character-wise they're basically the same people
That Vi only wins by rel+ speed right? Also those kiloton TNT feat shenanigans.

yanggradint.png

May I ask: How does Yang get tiered at compared to Bakugou, Vi and Leone? Maybe there are some CRTs getting abandoned somehow I just miss.

That Vi only wins by rel+ speed right? Also those kiloton TNT feat shenanigans.
Pretty much yeah, Vi is faster while Yang is physically stronger
May I ask: How does Yang get tiered at compared to Bakugou, Vi and Leone? Maybe there are some CRTs getting abandoned somehow I just miss.
It's less CRTs here and more that this is an amalgamation of opinions from multiple communities. Currently we are in the minority of communities who do not accept Town level current arc RWBY, and most communities I've been in over the past year put current rwby at town to city level and MHS. Bakugo is in a weird spot and will likely be moved to stomping Yang given feats ive been told about from the recent MHA chapters that make him tier 6 in his base form. Vi is accepted as Town to City level and Relativistic. Leone is generally tired around City Block level and MHS (which I personally agree with and am working on a downgrade for the verse as a whole because our AGK stats are real fucky atm).

Looking back to Kars vs Meruem...
Now Meruem is SOL just like Kars is... Does Meruem win now? Or does Kars still... "understand"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back