• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jasonsith hey, do you happen to have the page for the pricing of Brandon Yates comms? That has the extra details like extra cost per minute and guest composer extra costs and the cover art pricing and such? I'm trying to plan out a comm with him ahead of time.
I applied for the Brandon Yates commission and I copied down the price list that comes with the application form.

A brief list is here down below:

Post in thread 'Death Battle Season Nine Discussion Thread (1) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/death...ath-battle-spoilers-alert.132865/post-4954273

@Jasonsith hey, do you happen to have the page for the pricing of Brandon Yates comms? That has the extra details like extra cost per minute and guest composer extra costs and the cover art pricing and such? I'm trying to plan out a comm with him ahead of time.
I found the form archived

By the way, Lycoris Recoil characters will have Wall level because of an accepted calculation and a calculation waiting for evaluation. Chisato VS John Wick will become closer.
Well the Takina Oh-Yeah'ing a wall feat will be above what currently calculated by Mastrad1234.

Oh Yor and Spy X Family characters got downgraded so maybe Chisato and Takina vs Yor and Loid are a thing now.

My login at Fandom gets some problems and I will fix that later once real life work gets solved - and evaluate on some more others.

Last edited:
Yeah it's basically the same thing we've been talking about for a while, if their stats are anywhere relative, Apocalypse wins, if Adam is massively superior in stats, he wins, love how close this is and how debatable it is,

Black Adam: You've had fun, beast, but I had ENOUGH!
Black Adam: Ho there! I'm in need of that pyramid. Relinquish it.
Apocalypse: Sorry, I'm supposed to find my denizens some religious venues.

Black Adam: Oh? A visitor?
Apocalypse: King Teth-Adam. Your country has invaluable resources for the people of Krakoa. I will be seizing them.
Black Adam: Krakoa. What an exquisite place to start my nation's expansion!!

Last edited:
Black Adam: Ho there! I'm in need of that pyramid. Relinquish it.
Apocalypse: Sorry, I'm supposed to find my denizens some religious venues.

Black Adam: Oh? A visitor?
Apocalypse: King Teth-Adam. Your country has invaluable resources for the people of Krakoa. I will be seizing them.
Black Adam: Krakoa. What an exquisite place to start my nation's expansion!!
man it REALLY does have the same vibes

I saw the G1 blog. It's apparently a fairly close fight and the votes for who would win are pretty even.
It is great Death Battle has more episodes that are actually debatable, actually very requested and actually fun to watch.

(It is sad that quite a bunch of requested matchups get stale and - even worse - has little to no chance of being revived. Since the DBC(?) claims there are 90+ matchups noted by them on hand, I wonder if these include those overdue matchups.)

Todays my birthday and Black Adam vs Apocalypse come out todays
Hope you enjoy that birthday present.
Happy Birthday 🎂
Happy birthday.
(That said, how big a celebration of birthday is it for different people in your circles you are in?)

Oh Tipper-san, a good episode in overall aside, which character do you "root for" and "bet on" in this coming episode?

Meanwhile some Lucina fans are finally resorting to ignorance on what Princess Zelda can do and/or outright downplay.

Hope you enjoy that birthday present.
Happy Birthday 🎂
Happy bday
Happy Birthday to the GOAT 🐐
It is great Death Battle has more episodes that are actually debatable, actually very requested and actually fun to watch.

(It is sad that quite a bunch of requested matchups get stale and - even worse - has little to no chance of being revived. Since the DBC(?) claims there are 90+ matchups noted by them on hand, I wonder if these include those overdue matchups.)

Happy birthday.
(That said, how big a celebration of birthday is it for different people in your circles you are in?)
Thanks gents

Doing something next week for it
Oh Tipper-san, a good episode in overall aside, which character do you "root for" and "bet on" in this coming episode?
Betting on Black Adam

Wonder who the other opponents could be, theres a lot of huped games coming out in the next few months, Ragnarok, Bayo, CoD MW2, Overwatch 2...
Say, are there other Overwatch vs TF2 matchups still? I was talking with a friend yesterday, and he was NOT a fan of Tracer vs Scout due to Scout losing, so I got curious if there were any matchups that could remedy that.

Say, are there other Overwatch vs TF2 matchups still? I was talking with a friend yesterday, and he was NOT a fan of Tracer vs Scout due to Scout losing, so I got curious if there were any matchups that could remedy that.
There are thematic matchups but none that TF2 wins, OW got a bunch of upgrades and now win even harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back