• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres something amusing about a MU some dude in a another I'm in suggested the Mu and got me pushing it harder than ever and may have a decent shot of happening..

Keyword May

__son_gohan_dragon_ball_and_1_more_drawn_by_mattari_illust__95512c895bd5b1c103fbbda16e543508.jpg
FnhOyHLaQAAY07L

Why people are excited for this mu, despite not knowing either of them? I woudn't be suprised, if their episode get less than 400k views in one day (less than Harley vs Jinx and Scarlett Witch vs Zatanna)
17aefed725c32e9ce47cb17c1cb23fde.png
This is a vote of literally 500 people on a subreddit, not really a sample size for the entire community

And also, some people can just like characters and a matchup despite having never played something via the MU just being good lol

I dont give an ass about AlexCole under-performing if push comes to shove. That ep is happening finally and thats based lmao

Also realistically it will at least get that 1.5 mil in its release half which has been confirmed as fine results.

On Reddit polls, do be mindful that if there was an poll that had 500 people excited for it, that also wouldnt mean ep is guaranteed success. Remember how HulkBroly & OmniLander were considered lame MUs? Polls aint guaranteed things. Except ballot which AlexCole won yay

Last edited:
Cole vs Alex could do decently well or even better than expected

Who knows we'll see when we get there
Harley Quinn is more popular than Cole and Alex combined and her matchup underperformed.
Please understand, that people who know who Cole and Alex are, are tiny minority of Death Battle watchers.

Look at this. This channel is making rap battles that very often beat DB in views and Cole vs Alex underperformed here. This channel is also bigger than Death Battle and rap battles are more popular than vs videos.

Harley Quinn is more popular than Cole and Alex combined and her matchup underperformed.
Please understand, that people who know who Cole and Alex are, are tiny minority of Death Battle watchers.

Look at this. This channel is making rap battles that very often beat DB in views and Cole vs Alex underperformed here. This channel is also bigger than Death Battle and rap battles are more popular than vs videos.

Harley vs Jinx was a female themed episode majority tend to underperformed 💀

Cole vs Alex isn't gonna be some massive flop

I no longer care about views since Ultra clarified that even 700k in a day is decent result. There has been like only 2 modern MUs that failed that, AlexCole will do fine. I'm expecting 1.5-2 mil within the first half of its release for AlexCole.

I dont give an ass about AlexCole under-performing if push comes to shove. That ep is happening finally and thats based lmao

Also realistically it will at least get that 1.5 mil in its release half which has been confirmed as fine results.

On Reddit polls, do be mindful that if there was an poll that had 500 people excited for it, that also wouldnt mean ep is guaranteed success. Remember how HulkBroly & OmniLander were considered lame MUs? Polls aint guaranteed things. Except ballot which AlexCole won yay
Wasnt 900K in less then 24 hours a success? Via hercules vs wukong

I'm not a huge fan of Obito vs Vader, bacause requires Obito to be wanked to highest possible end, to make this mu somewhat fair in terms of stats. Same thing with Minato vs Bardock.

700K in the same ammount of time?
700k in 24h or so is decent, yeah.

Reiterating something I suspect but if this can be answerable...

Is getting 700k-800k views in 1 day considered a success for a standard DB episode? I definitely have looked a lot on day 1 stats, but I feel like even 700k in 1 day is a great feat.
I think that's pretty good tbh. That's almost 1 million in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back