• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2319.png
hbNCnBq.jpeg

One thing I really liked about the original Goku vs Supes was the sense of escalation. How the fight was building up the power used by both as Goku used increasingly more powerful forms making Superman hold back less and less, until they reached apocalyptic levels of power.

Research wise I'd cut it some slack, really. It was all the way back in season 1, nobody knew how to do VS research.

Ori VS Knight is oddly crazy.

Do you believe The Knight is just a ******* bug and is not Relativistic-LS from the Radiance? Then it dies horribly.

Do you believe in rela-LS but still nothing too big for AP? It could potentially win via hax, but there are arguments for Ori to just AoE and win even with phasing if Ori just spams it.

Do you believe in freaking Uni Knight? It stomps.

next Death Battle cast is Sly vs Lupin with Ori vs The Knight on deck
Lupin would probably beat Sly due to scaling from Goemon, like Lupin is (arguably) a better fighter than Goemon so any of the crazy shit he's done can scale to him.
Apparently 3 different people commissioned Luz vs Akko

Anyways, both tracks have been great.
I guess it is pretty popular.

Found Dragon Ball Evolution Goku’s best MU

Velma vs Makima tho

I've just seen 2 Gilgamesh matchup suggestions that perfectly sum up the Fate scaling situation. First one was Gilgamesh vs Enerjak, the second one was Gilgamesh vs Sukuna...

Oh boy time to make some spit- I mean totally legit and in no way done to dunk on a fiction character for fun threads.

YOOO Kirbonic, your Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic blog was a honorable mention for the DB fan blog award
I JOINED LIKE RIGHT AFTERWARDS AND WENT “hey who won the fanblogs” AND DJ AND SPEEDY WENT “oh you were one of the nominees” and I went “WHAT”

I HAVENT BEEN VERY ACTIVE IN THE SERVER THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS CAUSE IVE BEEN SICK SO I MISSED THE WHOLE VOTING PERIOD

IM REALLY REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS BTW AUUUUUGH HOLY SHIT THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME

I HOPE THE CAST RECORDED THIS AND UPLOAD IT LATER SO I CAN SEE IT

Crippling Despair - Hajime Hinata(?) vs John Doe (UnOrdinary)(?)
Curse Control - Satoru Gojo(?) vs Makima(?)
Indominus Hybrids - Indominus Rex vs Sharktopus/Kraken
Legends Never Die! - Puss in Boots vs Buck Wild or Meowth or Mao Mao
Rain of Royalty - Noelle Silva vs Kougyoku Ren
Ladies of the Night - Rachel Alucard vs Remilia Scarlet
Shattered Time - Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O vs Lord Drakkon

Crippling Despair - Hajime Hinata/Izuru Kamukura vs John Doe (UnOrdinary)

Oh I got one correct matchup already. (I bet some already do. But can you guess all seven?)

Apparently 3 different people commissioned Luz vs Akko

Anyways, both tracks have been great.
How do you count three? Or are you the third person?

Last edited:
I JOINED LIKE RIGHT AFTERWARDS AND WENT “hey who won the fanblogs” AND DJ AND SPEEDY WENT “oh you were one of the nominees” and I went “WHAT”

I HAVENT BEEN VERY ACTIVE IN THE SERVER THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS CAUSE IVE BEEN SICK SO I MISSED THE WHOLE VOTING PERIOD

IM REALLY REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS BTW AUUUUUGH HOLY SHIT THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME

This is so ******* funny but congrats man, it was well earned. Always looking forward to whatever other blogs you'll do in the future.

Congrats!! I hope there's a VOD.

They showed a clip of them scrolling down your blog.

EDIT: Apparently there will be a VOD at one point. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Death Battle Season 9 Awards results as chosen by the discord!

Best Death-Homelander
Saddest Death-Tetsuo
Best Researched Episode-Hercules vs Sun Wukong
Best Animation- Sauron vs Lich King
Best Soundtrack-Hedge of Tomorrow
Best Male VA Performance- Yong Yea as Homelander
Best Female VA Performance-Lauren Mayfield as Zatanna
Best Host Script / Recap-Liam Swan for Spongebob vs Aquaman
Best Quote-It's no Use! It's actually "You will find nothing there!
Most Hyped Match-Up-Jason vs Michael
Most Surprising Match-Up-Hercules vs Sun Wukong
Most Surprising Outcome-Trunks vs Silver
Best Characterization-Homelander
Best Male Combatant-Spongebob
Best Female Combatant-Zatanna
Best Episode Overall-Sauron vs Lich King

Last edited:
Death Battle Season 9 Awards results as chosen by the discord!

Best Death-Homelander
Saddest Death-Tetsuo
Best Researched Episode-Hercules vs Sun Wukong
Best Animation- Sauron vs Lich King
Best Soundtrack-Hedge of Tomorrow
Best Male VA Performance- Yong Yea as Homelander
Best Female VA Performance-Lauren Mayfield as Zatanna
Best Host Script / Recap-Liam Swan for Spongebob vs Aquaman
Best Quote-It's no Use! It's actually "You will find nothing there!
Most Hyped Match-Up-Jason vs Michael
Most Surprising Match-Up-Hercules vs Sun Wukong
Most Surprising Outcome-Trunks vs Silver
Best Characterization-Homelander
Best Male Combatant-Spongebob
Best Female Combatant-Zatanna
Best Episode Overall-Sauron vs Lich King
SAURON VS LICH KING SWEEP‼️‼️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back