• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCYZRvm.png

1qh839n01ea91.jpg
So spare Rick so that that a slim nice gentleman be killed by a swole nice gentleman? Good idea pal.

Ok guys listen, hear me out......:

zpollaxsnhg91.png

You can't tell me this isn't A LITTLE interesting.
I am interested but who is on the left - okay the right is Nezuko Kamado.

bill fans are like a wall, no matter how much you argue with them, they will tell you the same old thing.
It is sad some Bill Cipher / Gravity Falls fans become as annoying and stubborn as Bill Cipher himself.

Rabbids_VS_Minions.png

I cannot WAIT for the Rabbids to ******* solo those little yellow ******* so bad.
Something something Rabbid Mario with scaling from Mario right if all else fails right? (Rabbid (Normal) is Rayman tier already)

Well Minions die to Rabbids and Gru dies to Megamind from what I read.

Black_Rabbit_VS_Reisen_Ver.II.png

What do you feel on THAT though

Last edited:
That's Sam Winchester from the CW show, Supernatural. Their connections are:

Connections:

• Both are younger sibling turned demon of supernatural-slaying brother (Dean and Tanjiro) who is very overprotective of them.
  • Both of their older sibling also tried to find a cure to their 'demon' nature (Dean tried to stop Demon-Sam in Season 4 and 'cured' Soulless Sam in Season 6 / Tanjiro tried to find a cure to Nezuko's demon nature)
  • Both are 'member' of the independent/non-government supports group that hunting demon (and other monster in case of Hunters) and been existed for over centuries. (Hunters and Demon Slayer Corp)
  • Both of their parent were killed by the demon antagonist (Azazel and Muzan) who turned them into demon for some purpose (Azazel turned Sam into one of his 'special childern' to used him in a war between Lucifer and angels / Muzan want to achieve immortality and immune to sunlight via devour Nezuko)
  • Both of their family have a long histories with supernatural which they have no knowledge about initially (Henry Winchester Sam's grandfather was the member of Men of Letters and Campell family Sam's mother-side family is already family of hunters prior to the birth of both Sam and Dean / Kamado family is the descendant of Hinokami Kagura's user)

Credit goes to this reddit thread for revealing how bizarrely fitting this match is.

That's Sam Winchester from the CW show, Supernatural. Their connections are:

Connections:

• Both are younger sibling turned demon of supernatural-slaying brother (Dean and Tanjiro) who is very overprotective of them.
  • Both of their older sibling also tried to find a cure to their 'demon' nature (Dean tried to stop Demon-Sam in Season 4 and 'cured' Soulless Sam in Season 6 / Tanjiro tried to find a cure to Nezuko's demon nature)
  • Both are 'member' of the independent/non-government supports group that hunting demon (and other monster in case of Hunters) and been existed for over centuries. (Hunters and Demon Slayer Corp)
  • Both of their parent were killed by the demon antagonist (Azazel and Muzan) who turned them into demon for some purpose (Azazel turned Sam into one of his 'special childern' to used him in a war between Lucifer and angels / Muzan want to achieve immortality and immune to sunlight via devour Nezuko)
  • Both of their family have a long histories with supernatural which they have no knowledge about initially (Henry Winchester Sam's grandfather was the member of Men of Letters and Campell family Sam's mother-side family is already family of hunters prior to the birth of both Sam and Dean / Kamado family is the descendant of Hinokami Kagura's user)

Credit goes to this reddit thread for revealing how bizarrely fitting this match is.
One that Nezuko (as a Demon Slayer character) possibly wins.
(Tanjiro Kamado died to Jonathan Joestar, Muzan will die to Kars, Zenith may die to Touka, Akaza dies to Yujiro and Kame Rider Ixa and more, Kyojuro possibly dies to Lemillion... Possibly Inosuke and Nezuko may score a win.)

So spare Rick so that that a slim nice gentleman be killed by a swole nice gentleman? Good idea pal.

It is sad some Bill Cipher / Gravity Falls fans become as annoying and stubborn as Bill Cipher himself.

Something something Rabbid Mario with scaling from Mario right if all else fails right? (Rabbid (Normal) is Rayman tier already)

Well Minions die to Rabbids and Gru dies to Megamind from what I read.

Black_Rabbit_VS_Reisen_Ver.II.png

What do you feel on THAT though
Tbh Rabbid Mario scaling to Mario isn’t even necessary since the playable Rabbids in that game all fight Uni and Uni+ entities if you want to include them

I’d probably leave Mario + Rabbids out if it anyways tho, the Rabbids stomp hard enough without that stuff lol

You know, if Kamen Rider has gotten popular thanks for Capt. America vs Ichigo, i hope that the other Riders get a spotlight too

Like if we add more Touhou MU, then this lord should be guarranted to be put against one of Touhou Youkais there

One that Nezuko (as a Demon Slayer character) possibly wins.
(Tanjiro Kamado died to Jonathan Joestar, Muzan will die to Kars, Zenith may die to Touka, Akaza dies to Yujiro and Kame Rider Ixa and more, Kyojuro possibly dies to Lemillion... Possibly Inosuke and Nezuko may score a win.)
How does Rengoku fare against Mirio?

I really wonder how many actual valid anti-feats are there for comics duo and what is most consistent baseline for them.

But then I'd have to read more comics duo.

So, in preparation for the SSJ5 Goku vs Mewthree track, I'm writing a full on fight sequence as a means of pitching the fight to people. I'm looking for ideas for what to include in the fight, taking suggestions. Stuff already in the script are things like:
  • Kamehameha vs Hyper Beam as the big climactic beam struggle at the end
  • Goku using Kiao-ken (some huge ridiculous multiplier that's never seen before) and Mewthree using Psyche Up to copy the power boost
  • Power Pole vs giant spoon
  • SSJ5 Goku w/ Ultra Instinct vs Mega Mewthree (hey, if we're going fanfic mode, go big or go home, right?)
Anything else you'd want to see in the fight, let me know. I'm kinda struggling with setup at the moment. I'd go with "Goku wishes to Shenron for a true fight", but that's heavily overlapping with Gogeta/Vegito, and the last thing I want from this fight is to be derivative.

Also, I've seen the finalised track art, and if you thought that one was raw, you've seen nothing yet.
Hm... TBH, you might HAVE to go the Shenron route. It's the only way I can think of that can justify SSJ5 Goku and Mewthree even EXISTING, let alone fighting each other...
what Jimmy said...

And I lodged two commission work requests to Yates and again one got accepted.

Shortly afterwards I also got one Therewolf Media commission work request accepted.

I shall remain silent for the time being but expect quite unexpected matchups (at least some of them)
Zeus vs Odin?
Yeah Zeus vs Odin.

Or Zeus vs Yggdrasil except it will be alpaca Zeus vs magical goddess / super computer / composite tree hybrid Yggdrasil

Or you want something wilder and more obscure,

Arceus (Pokemon) vs Aslan (Chronicles of Narnia) - battle of fictional secular alpaca Zeus vs fictional secular lion Jehovah

Real talk, they should try to get Terminal do one fight.
Does SSJ5 Goku vs Mewthree count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back