• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in preparation for the SSJ5 Goku vs Mewthree track, I'm writing a full on fight sequence as a means of pitching the fight to people. I'm looking for ideas for what to include in the fight, taking suggestions. Stuff already in the script are things like:
  • Kamehameha vs Hyper Beam as the big climactic beam struggle at the end
  • Goku using Kiao-ken (some huge ridiculous multiplier that's never seen before) and Mewthree using Psyche Up to copy the power boost
  • Power Pole vs giant spoon
  • SSJ5 Goku w/ Ultra Instinct vs Mega Mewthree (hey, if we're going fanfic mode, go big or go home, right?)
Anything else you'd want to see in the fight, let me know. I'm kinda struggling with setup at the moment. I'd go with "Goku wishes to Shenron for a true fight", but that's heavily overlapping with Gogeta/Vegito, and the last thing I want from this fight is to be derivative.

Also, I've seen the finalised track art, and if you thought that one was raw, you've seen nothing yet.

So, in preparation for the SSJ5 Goku vs Mewthree track, I'm writing a full on fight sequence as a means of pitching the fight to people. I'm looking for ideas for what to include in the fight, taking suggestions. Stuff already in the script are things like:
  • Kamehameha vs Hyper Beam as the big climactic beam struggle at the end
  • Goku using Kiao-ken (some huge ridiculous multiplier that's never seen before) and Mewthree using Psyche Up to copy the power boost
  • Power Pole vs giant spoon
  • SSJ5 Goku w/ Ultra Instinct vs Mega Mewthree (hey, if we're going fanfic mode, go big or go home, right?)
Anything else you'd want to see in the fight, let me know. I'm kinda struggling with setup at the moment. I'd go with "Goku wishes to Shenron for a true fight", but that's heavily overlapping with Gogeta/Vegito, and the last thing I want from this fight is to be derivative.

Also, I've seen the finalised track art, and if you thought that one was raw, you've seen nothing yet.
Hm... TBH, you might HAVE to go the Shenron route. It's the only way I can think of that can justify SSJ5 Goku and Mewthree even EXISTING, let alone fighting each other...

IMG_7803.webp

C a r n a g e
9RSPsSK.png

Oh, 100% no to the MU itself.

I just like the chaotic sprite, lol. Keysword vs Mjonir, Universe Tree and Yggdrasil, Chronoa and Odin, Super Shenron and Midgard Serpent etc.
Thor: "What an useless transformation, you changed your continuity, so what?"
Goku: "Hehe... just wait..."
Thor: "Nah... (O D I N F O R C E capeshit powers activate go brrr!)"
Vegeta: "Kakarot you fool!"

Are they doing all the poll nominees?
Dunno

But this will keep them occupied for now

They have had by now

• Captain America VS Kamen Rider Ichigo (done)
  • Among Us VS Fall Guys (done)
  • Kyle Rayner VS Simon the Digger
  • Ori VS The Knight
  • Finn & Jake VS Mordecai & Rigby (doing right now)
  • Discord vs Bill Cipher

• Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (done)
  • Kratos VS Asura
  • Steve VS Emmet
  • King Ghidorah VS Deathwing (just done)
  • Illidan VS Xiao
  • Spy VS Agent 47

Please update me when more has been done before.

And... If they are interested in doing a Year of the Rabbit Community Death Battle (Chinese New Year is coming soon)

Black_Rabbit_VS_Reisen_Ver.II.png

Rabbids_VS_Minions.png

Dunno

But this will keep them occupied for now

They have had by now

• Captain America VS Kamen Rider Ichigo (done)
  • Among Us VS Fall Guys (done)
  • Kyle Rayner VS Simon the Digger
  • Ori VS The Knight
  • Finn & Jake VS Mordecai & Rigby (doing right now)
  • Discord vs Bill Cipher

• Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (done)
  • Kratos VS Asura
  • Steve VS Emmet
  • King Ghidorah VS Deathwing (just done)
  • Illidan VS Xiao
  • Spy VS Agent 47

Please update me when more has been done before.

And... If they are interested in doing a Year of the Rabbit Community Death Battle (Chinese New Year is coming soon)

Black_Rabbit_VS_Reisen_Ver.II.png

Rabbids_VS_Minions.png
I cannot WAIT for the Rabbids to ******* solo those little yellow ******* so bad.

Welp, after a lot of debating, I finally bit the bullet and became a Death Battle channel member. Hopefully I can figure out how to join the Discord: sounds like a fun place over there...
All you have to do is connect your YouTube account for your discord account in the connections tab, it’s very simple!

@NotoriouSoda
Ur thoughts on this toguro vs yujiro connections

So take two protags that love and constantly get into street fights, are notorious for their strength in battle, and beat just about everyone's asses. Now make them encounter a merciless and muscular threat far stronger than anyone introduced previously that just beat their asses flat into the ground. These threats are hailed as the strongest and they know it, with Yujiro being the strongest creature on Earth and Toguro being the undefeated Dark Tournament champion, but they constantly seek opponents who can make them bring out their full strength in combat. Both are very skilled fighters, but largely ignore technique to focus on raw power, and have very special super forms only the greatest of threats get to see, which involves both growing swoler and leaning a bit into body horror, with Yujiro's Demon Face and Toguro's higher percentages. While largely dismissing those far weaker than themselves, they show immense respect for those who can actually give them a decent fight, which eventually includes the protags of the series. While not big, both also participate or attend in big tournaments on a rather regular basis, with Yujiro almost always spectating on Baki's underground fights and Toguro, well, being the ******* Dark Tournament champion.

Tl;dr Merciless villains stronger than anyone previously introduced who fight with raw power and muscular forms who challenge the protag to give them a decent fight. They show no restraint or care for lesser folk, but give immediate respect if you can challenge them in combat.

@NotoriouSoda
Ur thoughts on this toguro vs yujiro connections

So take two protags that love and constantly get into street fights, are notorious for their strength in battle, and beat just about everyone's asses. Now make them encounter a merciless and muscular threat far stronger than anyone introduced previously that just beat their asses flat into the ground. These threats are hailed as the strongest and they know it, with Yujiro being the strongest creature on Earth and Toguro being the undefeated Dark Tournament champion, but they constantly seek opponents who can make them bring out their full strength in combat. Both are very skilled fighters, but largely ignore technique to focus on raw power, and have very special super forms only the greatest of threats get to see, which involves both growing swoler and leaning a bit into body horror, with Yujiro's Demon Face and Toguro's higher percentages. While largely dismissing those far weaker than themselves, they show immense respect for those who can actually give them a decent fight, which eventually includes the protags of the series. While not big, both also participate or attend in big tournaments on a rather regular basis, with Yujiro almost always spectating on Baki's underground fights and Toguro, well, being the ******* Dark Tournament champion.

Tl;dr Merciless villains stronger than anyone previously introduced who fight with raw power and muscular forms who challenge the protag to give them a decent fight. They show no restraint or care for lesser folk, but give immediate respect if you can challenge them in combat.
This is literally just “Villains that are strong” hard disagree with this MU lmao. Also doesn’t take into account that while Toguro is literally just raw power ( energy powers ) while Yujiro is an extremely skilled fighter. There also different in that the DT arc was just that an arc, while the whole story of Baki was building up to the father son fight.

Other than that they have little to no connections

Careful on the DB Discord. Some pretty heated arguments have been happening lately with Bill vs Discord
Really? I have to wonder how.

Bill's only chance of winning (scaling to higher-D stuff) is debunked in his own series, through at least two separate examples of how higher and lower dimensions don't have infinite or transcendent superiority over one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back