• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I forget or did someone already meme on that Homelander loses to ******* Johnny Test lmao

whip crack
I believe there was a versus thread between the two that ended up being a stomp iirc.

Unless Johnny recently got the ability to bypass forcefields, all of them
Thing is, how is Cinder's heat going to kill Johnny? And how is Cinder going to get any meaningful hits?

Thing is, how is Cinder's heat going to kill Johnny? And how is Cinder going to get any meaningful hits?
Same as before, it can instantly incinerate people who can shrug off withstanding the heat of lightning, which is hotter than the heat of the sun. And same as before, she just shoots one arrow at him, even if he destroys it with his hurricane hands she can just control it even if its reduced to dust and can just reform it into an arrow after moving it past his wind.

Same as before, it can instantly incinerate people who can shrug off withstanding the heat of lightning, which is hotter than the heat of the sun. And same as before, she just shoots one arrow at him, even if he destroys it with his hurricane hands she can just control it even if its reduced to dust and can just reform it into an arrow after moving it past his wind.
Johnny has Heat/Electricity Resistance via being hardly fazed by a lightning strike. I think he'll be fine.

Also, Johnny has Supernatural Luck.

Johnny has Heat/Electricity Resistance via being hardly fazed by a lightning strike. I think he'll be fine.

Also, Johnny has Supernatural Luck.
Cool, like I said Cinder's heat instantly incinerates people with that level of resistance so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue

So does Clover and people well below Cinder's level are able to compensate against him just fine

Cool, like I said Cinder's heat instantly incinerates people with that level of resistance so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue

So do Clover and Qrow and people well below Cinder's level are able to compensate against them just fine

B0-B1-F53-C-9-B8-B-4-EE4-AD2-D-F89-CC7-E15-D00.jpg

Cinder should die honestly, the little shit needs to go.

if Johnny fails in defeating cinder then don’t worry.

Pokemonfan comes in and solos cinder with zero effort.

we all know pokemonfan is the strongest character on VSBW, given he soloed SRE without any effort

I'm giving Cinder the benefit of the doubt here tbf.

I also got a shit ton of superpowers given my history on superpower wiki

In other words

you can’t hurt me weekly
Well I can: by randomly changing the subject, I can override the current timeline to one of my own desire!

NOW, MORTAL PEASENTS! I COMMAND YOU TO CEASE THIS JOHNNY TEST MEMEING AND DISCUSS THE EARLIER MENTIONED LOOK BACK ON JUSTIN BIEBER VS REBECCA BLACK BECAUSE THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS MORE INTERESTING!!!!

Well I can: by randomly changing the subject, I can override the current timeline to one of my own desire!

NOW, MORTAL PEASENTS! I COMMAND YOU TO CEASE THIS JOHNNY TEST MEMEING AND DISCUSS THE EARLIER MENTIONED LOOK BACK ON JUSTIN BIEBER VS REBECCA BLACK BECAUSE THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS MORE INTERESTING!!!!

I also made mountain destruction and the archetype yandere and then someone else made it cause they got deleted as well as machine slayer. (They stole all the credit)

also the logic immunity you’ll see how it isn’t my power but it kinda fused with someone else’s if you see the note

Freezing a whole Earth surface is small country level feat. (Okay that specific villain took a relatively long time to do so.)

Freezing only Moscow or Chernobyl or Chernobog would yield far lower. So Frostnova vs Mr Freeze or whoever Marvel or DC ice manipulation characters may now be a thing considering something A vs B who is a herald restrained at a fraction of powers.

Last edited:
Hear me out y'all...

hBVNK4I.png

1. Blonde hair.
2. Blue eyes.
3. Both can break the 4th Wall, and are users of Toon Force.
4. Both are annoying asf (at least from the POV of the characters in their respective verse).
5. Both are childish.

Ignore the first two incredibly basic similarities, and I think you got yourself an okay DB episode.

Hear me out y'all...

hBVNK4I.png

1. Blonde hair.
2. Blue eyes.
3. Both can break the 4th Wall, and are users of Toon Force.
4. Both are annoying asf (at least from the POV of the characters in their respective verse).
5. Both are childish.

Ignore the first two incredibly basic similarities, and I think you got yourself an okay DB episode.
This isn't the most thematic match in history (both of these two have better opponents), but hopefully y'all can understand where I'm coming from with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back